Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2021, 04:51 PM   #1
chancestarbon4

Eye 20/M - Adult-Omegul Dares Needed!

Recently, I've been using the website "Flingster," which is basically an adult version of Omegle: a two-way live webcam. It's very hot to have the live interaction, and feels super slutty, even when doing something passive, to have person after person look you up and down then move on.

I'm looking for some creative dares involving this service, here's some example ideas I had:

- Any time you shower, you have to stream it - no privacy for you!
- You have to make "x" number of people cum before you are allowed another orgasm.
- Tie yourself up in "x" location/position and turn on the stream for "y" minutes.
- Write "x" on your body and see how people react.
- etc!

I'm going to commit to all the dares/rules on here for at least the next two weeks to see how it goes. The more creative the better - I'm I'm going to try to report back here and let people know how each session/rule went!

Likes - Denial, bondage, semi-public, edging, nipple play, spanking, (pre)cum eating, embarrassment, creative dares, picture proof, pup play, controlled pee play

Dislikes (fun for punishment) - piss/piss drinking, exercise, body writing, humiliation, sph, ruined orgasms

Limits - Anal, face pictures, social suicide, scat, blood, extreme pain, cbt

Kik: @obediencechallenge
chancestarbon4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibtionism, exposure, live cam, omegle, slave