Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-25-2020, 12:14 AM   #1531
nya
getDare Devil

Considers offering a vs thread then gets smacked by my self preservation instinct.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 12:45 AM   #1532
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
Considers offering a vs thread then gets smacked by my self preservation instinct.
Haha. Well I just decided to post a solo thread after all. You're safe. :P I am so going to regret this: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=397712

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares

Last edited by Lola Bunny; 12-25-2020 at 01:06 AM.
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 01:10 AM   #1533
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Oh bunny. You are going to get so much stimulation from us. Or no posts and 10 orgasms a day. Can you imagine how long the denial will be if you can only stimulate yourself for a minute a day for 10 orgasms?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 01:13 AM   #1534
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

You wouldn't dare.... would you?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-25-2020, 01:17 AM   #1535
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

100 days of denial Lola. Does that sound good? And do you really think I won't dare to try and abuse your own rules?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-25-2020, 01:22 AM   #1536
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Fvadt, fvadt, fvadt. This does not sound good for me at all. The good news is if the posts are a bit too low for my liking, my posts do add another 10 seconds... and I'm allowed to double post. So I have a bit of an out from you abusing it too much.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-25-2020, 01:28 AM   #1537
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Might want to get a head start on that and start posting. Lessens the chance of abuse even more. Besides, you do want to be tortured with pleasure don't you bunny? And did I see correctly that the rules are not light?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-25-2020, 01:31 AM   #1538
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

You mean the rules that the RULER OF THE DAY has the option to add? You're right. I didn't specify that the rule they add had to be light. Fvadt.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-25-2020, 01:34 AM   #1539
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Seems like a certain Bunny wants to have her bowl of shame again

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-25-2020, 01:44 AM   #1540
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

UGH! Why did I post that thread? Why didn't someone stop me??? *glares at Blue.*

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 12-25-2020, 01:47 AM   #1541
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

*Whistles* Me? Stop you? My dear, I would have convince you to give me a superpower in your thread instead. And given the mood you need to be in to even consider posting that thread, I don't know think I would have failed

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 12-26-2020, 04:56 AM   #1542
Bdsub
Dare Freak

As one of the 2 punishments I earned in this thread I was given the following.
Your punishment is as follows: One full day of no-touch. No kinky activities. Just take a day for yourself. Rest, and give your mind a break. Of course, your orgasm will be one day further away, but that will only make it feel better.
This was completed yesterday. I have spent so much time touching the last 2 weeks it felt very odd to concentrate on NOT touching. While I had a few moments that I was craving to reach down and touch, hold, play with etc. over all I was fairly busy yesterday and the task was manageable!

I had one other task that required no touching and decided to knock that one out this morning. there will be a report on that in my thread as soon as I write it next.

Thank you Blue
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 09:35 AM   #1543
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

So Blue happens to owe me 2 sets of 20 custom edges. I hope you enjoy them.

For the first set you're going to do each edge with 1 minute of no touch in between. During that 1 minute of no touch you will spank your ass many times as you can.

Than when you're ready, the second set of 20 will be the same, 1 minute of no touch in between, but during the break you will do as many hits to your inner thighs as you can.

Before you do each set you will do a role for your implement.
1- spatula
2- charging cord
3- ruler
4- hand
5- wooden spoon (if you have one)
6- rubber band (so on the side of your ass if you get this one or directly to your inner thighs).

If at any point the spanks get to be too much with any one implement, you are allowed to role again to switch it, but If you do so it adds one extra edge to be completed normally. (So without spanks or the 1 minute break)

Have fun Blue, hopefully your skin will match your name by the end. Oh, and these sets dont have to be completed right after one another

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AngelicSinner for this post:
Old 12-26-2020, 09:42 AM   #1544
Bdsub
Dare Freak

That reminds me, I believe I owe blue a task
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 10:51 AM   #1545
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

First one of angelic done. A brutal spanking disguised as edges. After some logistical problems I was up and running properly after edge 6.

At the start, I was using my hand. I can tell you, as many as you can is many. Anywhere between 30-120 per edge. Which is... A lot. Using my hand was not a good idea. It feels good for a bit, but your hand starts hurting badly after a few edges this way.

Switching towards the belt, which is tricky to use but packs quite a punch. When you get it right. Doing this as fast as you can is difficult. Coordinating the belt and doing it as fast as possible. It feels lovely though. Switching off due to tiredness of hand.

I used the rubber bands briefly, but I can't get them to do more than sting on my ass. One more switch. I mean, what are 4 edges compared to my total?

The last 13 or so edges were with my trusty spatula. And I was hitting hard. And loving it. My ass is bright red now, refusing to turn darker for now. It's glowing all over and feels scorching to the touch. The difficulty was not in the spanking. It feels good, good enough that I can get on the edge within a minute again. The difficulty is in my arm falling of my body from the many many many spanks. Estimate about 700 with the spatula. A metric ton. And yet my ass refused to bruise.

At edge 15 or so, I noticed red spots on my ass and was worried I was bleeding. Stopping for a bit and testing I couldn't find it. At edge 19, I was using the other side, verified to have no red spots, and suddenly that one had red spots as well. Bleeding. From a spanking. Stopping right there to not make it worse. Most of the submission had faded by now from the exhausted arm, which happened after 10 minutes or so, but I for once wasn't quite worried about the bleeding. This is a hard limit of mine, but I was happy I gave it my all. If my ass isn't bruising now, it never will. I didn't continue afterwards, not wanting to make it worse.

Even ending on a bridge to far, I had fun with it. Thanks for the edges angelic, I might stop earlier for the thighs though, taking 30 second spanking instead.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, denied, edge, task