Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-25-2024, 12:19 PM   #1
yesbois1

Nuclear Teach me to be a toilet

Gay, 27, M

I wanna learn to be a toilet for guys. I’ve done stuff like licking piss of urinals/toilet seats, but never really don’t anything with scat and want some ideas to ease me into it without doing too much too soon.

Feel free to leave suggestions here or message me on kik (below)

Into: Rough, toys, anal, feet, public toilets, urinal cleaning, toilet cleaning, piss and scat (not my own)

Also looking for a kik master to give me tasks to do throughout the day while I'm at uni and work!

Kik - yesbois12
Limits: family, friends, face, blood, illegal, extreme pain
yesbois1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2024, 01:48 PM   #2
rhl
getDare Succubus

I was about 10, and had a dream where I was talking shit. The group I was with decided that, since I'm dishing out shit, I need to eat shit. One of them shitted on there hand, held my nose closed and filled my mouth. Yes in my dream I ate it all.
The more I thought about it, the more turned on I was. So at 10, I took a plate into the bathroom, and pooped on it.
I closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and took a bite, and ate.
I've been fascinated since, and twice have ate others shit.

For you, have you licked a toilet seat, that is brown. If not, I suggest licking a seat so that is not clean. How about licking the toilet rim? The underside of a toilet seat? The floor? Drink water from an unflushed toilet?
I like a progressive toilet luck dare. Starting with licking a clean toilet seat, progressing to eventually pooping on the seat and cleaning it with my mouth. The worst is lifting the seat up, and completely cleaning the rim with yellow stains and stuck on hair.

Last edited by rhl; 02-17-2024 at 01:11 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
human toilet, piss, scat, toilet