Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2020, 06:25 AM   #1
Kah
Account Banned

Default Advice for dating older people

Hi there, so I'm not very experienced in my love life, having been raised in a very oppressive religious household, so I'm not very well versed in dating or relationships. While I was bored and stuck at home I figured why not sign onto some dating apps to get some human interaction and I think I struck a real connection with this guy who messaged me. For a month now we have been talking constantly, text and video chat, and he wants to meet me after the lockdown ends, but I'm kinda nervous.

My main concern is the age difference. I am 24 and he is 44, but he looks early 30's, and I was just wondering if this type of age difference is okay or should I look for someone more my age?

All advice is greatly appreciated, and to answer a question I'm sure you will ask, no he does not know about my GetDare life

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk