Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #1
BeX25

Default Bex - The night that I want to forget [fiction]

If anyone feels this should be moved then please do. I also am sorry if this offends anyone.
BeX

Hiya,

A girlfriend, Emma and I were out clubbing it was the usually kind of club, great music, lights, people…at the time but I am sure if you went in during the daytime you would leave quickly after seeing the state of it! We had hit town about eight and had been around the usual pre-club pubs and bars and had had a good night so far. We decided to go to the club about a quarter to eleven and after a long cold queue we eventually got in.

We were watching everyone on the dance floor which was not yet heaving, ‘so damn beautiful’ was playing by poloroid, when Emma said, well yelled due to the volume of the music ‘did I fancy getting up to mischief and spicing the night up?’. Well what a silly thing to ask me! I dragged her by the arm and led her somewhere a little quieter. ‘What had you in mind Emma?’ I asked. She looked around the place and scrunched her mouth up before saying ‘how about some dares?’ ‘You look like you have something in mind?’ I said to her. She gave me a cheeky smile and said ‘maybe’. We stood against a wall at the bottom of a flight of stairs and I noticed ‘Castles in the sky’ by Ian Van Dahl was playing, ‘what a great tune’ I said to Emma, ‘it makes me remember Ibiza’. She looked at me and said ‘what a mental holiday that was’. She took my wrist and put my watch in front of her face. Emma was a little shorter than me, at about 5ft 4inches; she had a great body, with fantastic tits and I was jealous. She leaned over and said to me ‘its eleven twenty Bex, you have till quarter to, to return.’ I looked at Emma, and said ‘that’s not a very exciting dare is it, to go away and return, oh’ I sarcastically said. ‘I had not finished yet!’ Emma retorted. ‘You have twenty five minutes to return, having given a bloke a blow job. But to prove it, I want you to return with a mouthful of cum’ she slapped me on the bum and said ‘If you don’t do it you have to dance naked on the dance floor, well what you waiting for?’ I thought for a moment then said ‘not so quick Emma, if I do this, your dancing naked?’ She looked me directly in the eyes and said ‘ok’.

I turned and left Emma by the stairs. I walked quickly around the edge of the dance floor, looking at it and hoping I would not be on it naked later. I did notice it had got a lot busier though. As I past the DJ booth I was aware of another song reminding me of Ibiza, Chicanes ‘Saltwater’, how apt I thought! I stood for a few minutes looking at the place, before noting a few cubicles set back into a wall. They had soft seating around a table. I looked at my watch, it was approaching half past. One cubicle had a group of lads sat at it. The table was stacked with bottles. Perfect I thought. Then I realised I had no idea how I was going to approach this. All I did know was that I was not going to loose. I almost instantly decided to be plain, frank and honest. I would just ask them.

I walked over and tapped the guy sat on the end of the seating on the leg, gesturing him to budge up. He did and looked at me. He was fit, early twenties with black short hair and nice blue eyes. I smiled at him and said ‘you have to help me’ with this he shifted up in his seat and looked over his shoulder. ‘It’s nothing like that’ I said, ‘I am not in trouble’ I stood up and pulled him up by the shoulder. ‘Do you see that girl by the stairs?’ I said to him. ‘The one in the black top’ he replied. ‘No the one in the red dress’ he looked at Emma, ‘Oh her, she’s like well fit, does she want a dance? Is that it’? I smiled at him ‘hopefully she will be having a dance later’ I nervously looked around his mates ‘She bet me to do something and I need your help’ I said to him. In true bloke macho-ness he immediately said ‘anything, what do you need’. I had kind of hoped he would have reacted this way, it made it easier. I pushed him into his seat and sat next to him, the music throbbing through the furniture and air. I put my hand on his lap and found his fly zip. I pulled it down and pushed my hand inside his open trousers. I could feel his cock underneath his pants, moving my hand to the edge of them I hooked his cock out from within his underwear and bent my head down towards his lap. I saw for the first time there in my hand was his stiff erect cock. It was standing proud in my hand; I gave it a squeeze and lowered my mouth onto it. From around I heard a cheer and guessed his mates were aware now, I did not care I had one thing on my mind.

I licked the end of his cock, noticing how that made it twitch in my hand; I then pushed my hand firmly around the base of his cock and tightening my grip. I noticed this too made his cock twitch. I held it tight and sank my mouth on his cock feeling every inch slide deep in my mouth, its head touching the back of my throat, making me feel like I would gag. I began to suck him off sealing my lips around his shaft and sucking hard on it as I moved my mouth faster up and down his cock. I felt the music bass throb through my body and felt his groin spasm. He came, shooting his load in my mouth. I naturally reacted as it hit the back of my mouth and swallowed.

Why did I do that? I looked at my watch, twenty to, shit. The lad was rummaging, putting his cock away. One of his mates lurched forward and said ‘you fancy sucking me off slag?’ I hated that word, I would never normally do this, but the stakes were high tonight. ‘Put your cock where your mouth is gobby’ I said and moved over to where he was sat. His mates made room and I sat besides him. He got his own cock out, which was nice, it thought! I shoved my mouth over the end of it and began to suck him off. As I did I felt a pair of hands feeling my tits and rummaging inside my top. I did not have time to be bothered not even flinching when I felt a hand up my skirt and felt a finger enter inside my pussy. I sucked the guy off hard and fast and within a minute he body taught his hands pushing my head down on his cock. I felt his cum shoot inside my mouth and for the second time this evening I tasted it too however this time I retained it. I moved the hot gooey substance around my mouth with my tongue and let it rest under it in the base of my mouth.
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
BeX25

I stood up and removed the various limbs which were attached to my body, inside and out. I nodded to the blokes who were reaching out at my skirt turned and walked back to Emma. I reached her and showed her my watch quarter to exactly. She shouted at me ‘prove it’. I stuck my tongue out in front of her face, cupped in it was the cum I had got, by sucking off a random stranger, well actually two! Emma looked and said ‘that could be anything?’ She placed her hands on my cheeks and pulled my face towards hers. She opened her mouth and enveloped my tongue until our lips met. As we embraced she sucked all the cum into her mouth, broke off the kiss and looked at me and swallowed! ‘Very good she said’.

I noticed the lads over the other side were getting restless, having just watched two girls kiss, after one had sucked two of them off. I said to Emma ‘don’t you have a dance to perform?’ She hitched her dress up and took off her panties, and then removed her bra; handing both items to me she moved towards the dance floor and started dancing. It was very busy and she slowly made her way across it towards the middle. She was almost lost in the sea of people, especially as she was not tall anyway. I saw her arms wave above her head and then her dress appeared above her. She waved it and then it disappeared from out of her hands and was absorbed into the crowd. A little while later she appeared where she had earlier entered the dance floor, however this time she was without her dress and so completely naked. I threw her underwear to her and she bent forward to put her knickers on. I watched as her faultless boobs were presented to me as she did and thought how beautiful her body was. She stood upright and put her bra back on, however it was only a quarter cup bra. So despite pushing her boobs up, her nipples were on show to everyone. I noticed they were hard and thought she must be aroused by this.
Suddenly and I suppose obviously following the appearance of a naked woman on the dance floor, we were surrounded. The lads from the other side had come over and began whistling at Emma. Then they got leery and began to reach for her beautiful boobs. At that moment a bouncer appeared before us, he cleared everyone away and some of his mates dealt with the lads as they were led away I heard them shouting ‘we will get you back’. He stood towering over us and looked at Emma. ‘Nice look love, however not dress code, a moment longer there and you would have been mobbed’ he said. He took us both by the arms and led us away to a staff office around the back of the club. ‘Sit down there he said, while we decide whether to call the police?’ Emma said, ‘we are ever so sorry we do not want any trouble, we would do anything to just go home’. He turned and looked at Emma sat there in her knickers and quarter cup bra, then he looked me up and down. ‘It’s hardly fair that she’s sat there like that, when you’re fully clothed?’ he said to me whilst pointing a finger at Emma. He moved his finger to point at me and said ‘how’s about you both be wearing the same, and tell me what’s gone on tonight, and I don’t see her dress in her hands I guess you’re undressing darling’ I considered the options and decided he had the upper hand. I thought it might be best to do as he said. As I unbuttoned my top and slipped it off, I stood and unfastened my skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. I stepped out them and sat down again, blushing as I noticed my knickers were damp from where the lads had fingered me earlier. Emma said ‘we just did a dare and I lost, I had’. He interrupted her ‘what dare?’ Emma said, ‘erm, what, erm, well’ I looked at Emma and helped her out ‘It was me, I had to make a lad cum’. He came straight back with; ‘where, where did you have to make this lad cum?’ I blushed further and said ‘In my mouth I had to make him cum, in my mouth’. Emma looked the bouncer in the face; ‘then I swallowed it’. She looked down at the floor.

‘So you like that sort of thing do you’ the bouncer said. ‘Why’s your bra got no front? What’s the point in it?’ he said pointing to Emma. She thought a moment and said ‘I don’t know, its a quarter cup bra, it’s supposed to be like this.’ He looked at me in my normal bra and then at Emma’s ‘I like it, it is kinda pointless a bra which shows your tities, but I likes it. It doesn’t still seem fair still, that yours, I can not see?’ I kind of got his meaning and said ‘oh your right’ and reached behind my back, unhooking my bra, throwing it to the floor. I could feel his eyes on my breasts. He said ‘I like your tities too, they is nice looking’. I just said ‘thanks’ and, as I did Emma undid her bra and put it next to mine on the floor. He looked at Emma topless and then at me and said ‘hers are the best tities though’ pointing at Emma. ‘Hers are smaller but rounder and I like her small nipples’ I just sat there, I decided I should let him think what he wanted. He took his radio and pressed the button on the front and spoke into it. He then listened as some unintelligible noise came back. A moment later there was a knock at the door. The bouncer went to it, opened it slightly and then opened it. Stood there was another bouncer. They were both dressed in black and looked like they were from some sort of clone experiment.

They both stepped in and shut the door, as they did I noticed the music also disappeared; this must be some soundproof room or something. By the door was a desk with some papers on it, then there were the two chairs in which we were sat, and then there was another desk with a chair behind it in the other half of the room, next to a fire exit. I remember thinking that could be a way out if needed. The newly arrived bouncer said ‘so what have we here then? Two pretty little things, with no clothes by the looks of it’ the first bouncer said ‘that’s right Jim, no clothes’. Jim then noticed, and added ‘But they still have their panties on Tony, how’s that? That was their names then Tony the original bouncer and Jim his mate I thought. I felt quite threatened and intimidated by them from their size, but also kind of warmth towards them for their vulnerable ness as they looked like they needed looking after. Tony said to Jim ‘they were about to take them off, weren’t you ladies?’ I looked at Emma and she nodded, I knew she was comfortable with the situation still. She stood up and slipped her knickers off, and then I followed her actions. We both stood there next to each other, naked. Now I realised it was us who were vulnerable. The first bouncer, Tony looked Emma up and down and said ‘nice tities darling, nice pussy too, bet it’s nice and tight? He moved over to her and started to kiss her. The other bouncer Jim, came up to me, ‘I suppose then dear your mine’ He looked at me stood their naked and said ‘I like your tits, don’t be afraid we will make sure you girls get home safe, you just have to pay the fare first’.

Jim guided me backwards towards the desk by the main door until I felt it behind, when I sat upon it. I saw Tony had guided Emma over to the other desk by the fire exit. She had climbed on top of it and was kneeling on it facing Tony and was kissing him whilst he groped her naked body. I remained sat on the desk as Jim kissed me, I felt his strong body under his shirt and actual thought that he was a good kisser. He fumbled with his trousers and I noticed the biggest dick I had ever seen presented before my face. It was huge. He took my hand and placed it upon it. I could easily have got another one and a half hands over its length it was so big, it was also thick, very thick. I began rubbing it slowly up and down, working it, teasing him, getting him excited. I moved my head and took it in my mouth, feeling it’s every inch slip inside my mouth. I took it until for the second time this evening I nearly gagged as cock hit the back of my mouth! I wrapped my lips firmly around Jim’s shaft and sucked hard whilst sliding my mouth up and down it. He pushed my head back, and I released his cock, watching it stand proud before my eyes. He looked down at me and said ‘you ok’ which was the first personal thing he had said. He scooped my bum up in his big hangs and literally lifted me up in them. He raised my entire body in his arms until I was sat in his hands facing him eyes to eyes. I noticed he had a kind looking face and as I was looking into them, he lowered me down onto his hard large cock. My pussy stretched painfully by its size as I slowly took his length until he was totally inside me. I was impaled upon his cock, deep inside me. I looked down and saw my firm smooth breasts, their nipples hard with desire. Below then I saw my groin up close against Jim’s, our bodies as one. He began fucking me, slowly at first, lifting me with his arms so I slid up and down his shaft, the more I rode it the wetter I became and the easier I found my pussy took it. Each rhythmic action performed as Jim lifted me up his cock then slide my body down it, riding it like a fireman’s pole I became more and more sensual. I was constantly aware that with each motion my wet pussy received another stab by his cock as deep inside me as my body would allow. As this was happening I could look over Jim’s shoulder towards the other table, where I watched as my friend was on all fours receiving a similarly large cock inside her pussy from behind. Tony standing behind Emma, pulling her back onto his cock with his hands clasped around Emma’s hips. My body almost moving in harmony with my friends as we were both fucked hard.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #3
BeX25

Jim had been fucking me good and hard now for about 5 minutes, he otched me up, to get a better grip and as I landed back in his hands, I was aware of his cock sliding deep inside of me until I could feel it’s big shiny head at the back of my pussy. After he drove my wet pussy up and down his hard cock for a while longer, he paused and lifted me off, putting me back on the desk edge. I took his cock, wet and shining with my pussy juices and began to wank him off. To begin with slowly then gradually getting faster, until I was sliding my hand down his cock about four inches with each stroke and his cock began to wildly fly from side to side, so quickly that it almost appeared to be invisible. I was aware that with each movement of my hand, wanking him his foreskin slipped over the end of his bellend and halfway down the length of his cock, and wondered how this did not hurt him. By now I was furiously wanking him off, his cock infront of my face, began to squelch a little, and I wondered if he had cum a bit. I did not stop to find out as I wanted him to cum over my face and tits. I continued wanking him off and as I watched my hand frantically moving before my eyes I felt Jim’s body tense and his cock judder. I aimed its end towards my face and rammed my hand towards its base as far as it could go. The end of his cock bulged like a shiny egg and then from within it jetted a spray of hot creamy cum. I felt with exhilaration and satisfaction as the hot substance shot into my eyes, covered my cheek and nose and dripped down towards my lips. I searched for it with tongue before being rewarded by feeling some of the thick rich matter above my top lip. I pulled it into my mouth tasting its warmness, feeling its texture and tasting it. I rolled it around my tongue inside my mouth before swallowing it, feeling it travel down my throat like an oyster. I wiped my eye of his cum and realised how it hurt, stinging and burning. I wiped my cheek and licked his cream off it, swallowing this to.

Jim and Tony put their cocks away and did up their fly’s. ‘Now you two, have both have been very lucky, you were nearly attacked in there and we could have called the police. This time however we will not’ I looked at Emma, who looked relived. Then Tony opened the fire escape whilst Jim grabbed us both by the hair and led us out of it. The cold night air hit my body, wrapping around it like a glove and as I began to notice where I was, the door slammed shut. We were outside the back of the club in a carpark, naked. It was cold and dark. I squatted down to hide my nakedness, covering my boobs with my arms. Emma I noticed copied my actions. I heard a car approaching at speed. I ducked my head as though it may offer some protection. The car screeched to a halt besides us. A rear door flew open and a voice from inside said, ‘get in girls; you didn’t think we would leave you here. we said we would be back’ I looked at Emma and she smiled then said ‘Its Tony it’s ok he said he would take us home.’ She looked around then stood up slightly bending forward and headed to the safety of the car, she quickly clambered inside and I followed. We sat on the back seat total exposed but feeling safe in our nakedness.

The door locks came crashing down. A voice in the front laughed and said, ‘I told you we would get you back, but we are not going home, whore’ I looked startled at Emma, and screamed at her ‘you said it was Tony?’ She replied hysterically ‘I thought it was, it sounded like him’. Then it dawned on us, we had heard the voice before, it belonged to the group of lads from earlier in the evening. We were driven at speed thought the streets, we tried to lift the locks but they would not move, the doors would not open. I leaned over to the front of the car and tried to put my arm around the passenger’s neck. He grabbed a tin of something and sprayed it in the back of the car. We both started coughing, ‘enough’ the voice said.

The car pulled up somewhere that I did not recognise. We were pulled out the car and thrown to the ground. The air was cold and damp and as I struggled to get to my knees. I was aware of a rope being passed around my wrists as I was lead off. Then I was pulled upright, and before I knew it I was hanging, suspended by my wrists, my feet also bound, just touching the floor. Emma was brought in front of me and thrown to the ground. She was held down while on her back, her arms and legs spread wide open. Then metal hoops were placed over her ankles, wrists and neck and another man banged the into the ground with a mallet. We were both still naked. I called her name and she answered. I had decided we must be in a warehouse or some kind of factory unit, looking at the state of it, abandoned.

Everyone left then returned through the door a few moments later. There were four lads, all had balaclavas on. They walked in and one said ‘Not so big and clever now, hey’ another said ‘Oh look what I found two naked girls, let me think, what shall I do with them?’ Another laughed and put his head above Emma’s and said ‘maybe I will keep this one as my very own, so I may fuck it when I want or maybe I won’t’ I saw Emma’s head move trying to struggle, however it was restrained by the metal hoop. ‘Quite simple ladies’ the forth person said. ‘You humiliated us; we are going to do the same to you. What happens to you here is your own destiny. We will not rape you, hurt you or mark you, unless you cause us to, by your doing’ He walked over to Emma, her perfect body laying their in front of him. She was unable to move and I could see her small round breasts heaving as she breathed heavily. ‘This is how it works. Are you sorry?’ he said to me. I nodded and said ‘yes, that we were sorry what happened’. It is good you’re sorry.’ He signalled on of the other lads who walked over to me and stood in front of me, in his hand was a long object. The forth lad, who appeared to be the leader, said to Emma ‘are you sorry too?’ She replied ‘yes’ quietly. ‘Ok’ the leader said, ‘so you’re both sorry. ‘Now I am a generous person and will give you a chance to show how sorry you both are.’ he said looking at Emma, but it costs. Tell me can you afford it?’ I said ‘we have no money and you know that, what would you like us to pay with, sex?’ He stood still ‘now there is an idea’ he said. ‘No’ he exclaimed. ‘Are you willing to pay for your friend’s regret?’ I looked at Emma; she was wriggling on the ground secured fast to it. ‘Yes’ I said ‘yes I will pay’. Emma shouted ‘No Bex’ whilst the leader signalled the man by me.

He raised his arm and I was horrified to see he was holding a whip with thongs dangling down from the handle. He brought his arm back and unleashed the whip across my body, which contracted in pain as I felt the thongs across it. The he proceeded to whip my body another ten times. After the final time I was amazed to find despite the excruciating pain my pussy was convulsing with pleasure. I looked down to see red marks across my body and boobs. The leader said ‘there that’s that’. ‘Now then’ he said looking at Emma, ‘what will you pay for your friend?’ Emma looked up at him, her neck held down by the hoop. He took a knife out of his pocket, opened it and ran the blade down Emma’s neck, between her breasts and down her stomach. He stopped above her pussy. Holding the knife there for a moment he then continued and ran it across her pubic hair until it touched her inner lips. She flinched, ‘be careful now’ the leader said, ‘that could have been disastrous’. He took the knife to his lips, licked the blade and said ‘sweet tasting. I was thinking though something more like this’. One of the other lads came towards Emma with the mallet in his hands. ‘You prepared to pay, like you friend did for you? Emma looked at the man; she was shaking but said ‘yes’ I cried out ‘no don’t do it for me Emma’. The leader looked at me and said ‘she’s a big girl; she can make her own decisions. The mallet man lifted it high above his head and standing over Emma brought the mallet hammering down. He repeated this four more times, once on each hoop. All the hits struck home and each hoop seemed to penetrate the ground just a bit more than it hand. The leader walked over to me and said see.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
BeX25

‘Get her down’ he said to the others. They came up to me and released the rope from above until I was on my knees. One of the men got two bricks and placed them on the ground a foot apart. He then placed two more bricks on top of those whilst trapping a length of chord between the bricks, so the chord was suspended between the bricks. He took a small candle from his pocket and lit it. He placed it beneath the chord and walked over to me. He undid his trousers and dropped them pulling his pants down. ‘You wanted to suck me off in the club, well now you can do it again. However this time if you don’t make me cum before that chord burns through, we will all have fun covering your friend in cum’ I looked at the candle and then at Emma, finally I looked at all the other lads who were putting their hands down their trousers and starting to play with themselves in anticipation. I took his cock in my hand and started to wank him off. I tried doing it quicker as I had with Jim. I was wanking him off quick and still he showed no sign of Cumming despite his cock being rock hard. Then I heard someone shout ‘it’s gone, come on lads’. The guy I was wanking off brushed me away with his hand, and went towards Emma. They all stood around her and began wanking off. One of them seemed to cum almost straight away. ‘I got her good, look right across her tits’ he boasted. A little while later another of the lads groaned and said ‘bullseye, right across her pretty little face, I even got her hair’. Two remained wanking themselves over Emma. Then there was one as her tummy became covered by a hot spurt of cum. The final lad said, whilst wanking himself ‘where should I aim?’ Someone shouted ‘up her pussy’ whilst another said ‘in her mouth’ as those words were spoken her climaxed and shot his load across Emma’s chin and mouth, as he did a load went in her mouth, which she tried to spit out. She lay there pinned down and covered in cum. I looked at her thinking it was my fault. I could not keep my eyes on her body, cum stretching across her mouth and nose, across her breasts all over. I felt ashamed. The leader picked up the candle and walked over to Emma, ‘this is yours too’ he said as he tipped it slightly letting the hot wax drip all over her body, mixing with the cum and solidifying where it came to rest. As each drop hit Emma’s body, she let out a yelp of pain. He moved the candle across her tits, down her tummy and over her pussy, covering all those areas with red wax.

When the candle wax had run out he turned to me and said, ‘you should have been quicker, you get a little something extra for being the one who sucked my cock’. He took some bare wire from off the floor and walked over making a loop out of it. He passed it over one of my breasts. ‘Look he said this wire goes over this tit just nice and if I pull the ends the wire loop gets smaller.’ He pulled the ends and I felt the wire tighten around the base of my breast. He pulled more and it became even tighter, cutting into my breast slightly, he twisted the ends, so they remained there. He picked some chord from off the floor and did a similar thing to my other breast. This time he really pulled it tight and I looked down, my arms still bound and pulled above my head, to see my breast sticking out like I had never seen before, the chord wrapped around its base stopping the blood. It slowly turned a deep purple colour. My breasts began to feel painful, one of the lads said ‘look purple tits’ and they all laughed, before the leader released them, the colour slowly returning.

A moment later the leader came up to me and said, ‘see that was easy, you said you were sorry and now you have proved to me you were. We hope you have learnt your lesson’. The lads untied me and left Emma restrained, they fled quickly and I heard the cars drive away. I got to my feet and went over to Emma. I pulled with all my might at the hoops, which eventually came out of the ground. She sat up and I collapsed in a pile across her chest and hugged her, my head buried in her bosom. As we sat there I felt cum drip down my cheek. After a while we got up and made our way gingerly to the door. Looking out I could see no one and we ran from building to building until we came to road. I looked at Emma and said ‘what now?’ looking at her naked, covered in red wax and cum I thought we could hardly get the bus! I looked like I was trying to be a red and white zebra, my front covered in lash marks, which still stung. We were lucky that we only were subject to the things that did happen to us and we were well aware of that. We could hardly go to the police. We had to accept that this was our punishment for earlier in the evening. Together naked, battered and bruised we carried our bodies away towards home. Emma turned to me and said ‘I know we were lucky, but it was a fucking turn on. I nearly came watching them wank over me; I do not think four blokes will be stood over me wanking off soon’. Lets hope not Emma, but that whip was kinda kinky you know, but it fucking hurt’. We held hands and began to somehow get home. I turned to Emma and said ‘you have something on your chin, just there, and there and there. In fact Emma you’re covered in cum!’

BeX
Old 01-04-2008, 02:59 PM   #5
Dice7
getDare Addict

Bex...your story writing is AMAZING!
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:27 AM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

The story is amazing!!