Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-17-2007, 04:35 PM   #31
sirparkuk

Send a message via MSN to sirparkuk Send a message via Yahoo to sirparkuk
Default Part 5

I am so sorry for the delay in posting the next part of this story. Life has just been hectic, but I've finally got it written. I'm writing the next part now, so I should be able to post that within the next day.

Many thanks for all the posts here - it's great to know you've enjoyed the story so far. Sum1 you're quite right - my error. He did start off as an English teacher, but somehow morphed into a History teacher. I'll stick with History from now in.

As always, feel free to message me or post here.

-------------------------------------------------

Part 5:

“Ok – finish this off for homework please,” said Andrew as the bell sounded for the end of the lesson. Another groan rose from the class, but soon the room was filled with the sound of chatter and scraping chairs as the students packed away and headed for the doorway. Andrew watched the first students disappear and then went to his desk to tidy up his papers from the lesson. He was determined not to look at Jenny or Erica, just to assume they would leave with the others, give them no sign that he had even thought about their threat.

“So, Mr. Thomas. I guess it’s playtime.” It was Erica’s voice, confident and full of mischief. “I know Jenny here has been looking forward to it.”

Jenny shifted her weight uncomfortably from one foot to another. She just wanted to run, to get as far away from this embarrassing encounter as possible. How could she ever have let Erica talk her into this? How could she even have confided in her?

Andrew looked up at the two girls. The classroom was now empty, just a few bits of discarded paper floating around on the floor. Jenny was dressed in a shortish red skirt and a strappy top. In a distant part of his brain, Andrew knew she looked sensational. Her black hair draped over her shoulders, catching the breeze from the air-conditioning unit in the room. Unlike Jenny, Erica was staring straight at him. She was, in her own way, attractive too. She was much slighter that Jenny, at least a couple of inches shorter, and her blonde hair was much more tailored, cut sleekly to highlight the line of her cheek bones.

“Now look girls,” Andrew replied, affecting his deepest, most authoritative voice. “You have two options here. You could stay, put yourselves in a very difficult situation, and pay the serious consequences. Or – and I strongly suggest this is the route to take – you leave now, we forget everything that may, or may not, have happened, and no more will be said.”

Jenny nodded almost subconsciously, agreeing wholeheartedly with Mr. Thomas’ evaluation.

“Now look at that Sir,” cut in Erica, before Jenny could even begin to formulate a reply. “You’re speaking as if, in some way, you’re still in charge. As if, in some small way, we have to do as you say. But you see you’re forgetting – Jenny here saw you having a good old time with yourself earlier, and one call, just one word, to her daddy – that’s Councillor Daddy to you – and your teaching career is as good as over.”

Andrew swallowed hard, panic rising through his stomach, restricting his throat, his mouth suddenly dry. "Think... think," he thought to himself.

“Now, come on Erica. Don’t make threats you and I know you’re never going to follow through. Jenny won’t do anything of the sort, will you Jenny?” He looked straight at Jenny, trying to catch her eye, sure that he could frighten her away.

Jenny did not look up. She closed her eyes, held her breath, the sound of her heart pumping in her ears. Erica had been so confident, so sure of herself, and Mr. Thomas.... well he thought she didn't have the nerve, wasn't prepared to get him where she wanted him. This was the moment. She knew what she had to say, should say, would say.

“I would Sir. I’ll phone him now.”

That was it. Decision made. No going back now. She could hear Erica laughing beside her as she reached in her bag for her phone. Without looking at Mr. Thomas, she starting dialling her father’s work number.

“Ok, ok,” Andrew blurted. “Jenny, stop dialling. Let’s talk about this.” All clear thinking had left him, all confidence gone. He was fighting for his life and he was desperate to find anything to give him time to think.

“Oh no, Mr. Thomas. No more talk,” said Erica firmly. “It’s time for action. I want to see what Jenny got to see earlier. Now strip.”
sirparkuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 04:48 PM   #32
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie

unbelievable amazly kick butt story, now post the rest! im not a pashint person.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:30 AM   #33
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Too good. Just make the posts a little more frequent!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:37 PM   #34
admireu4ever

Agreed...amazing story...
admireu4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 02:18 PM   #35
the reaper

great story looking forword to hearing more lmao
the reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:32 PM   #36
molten man
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the reaper View Post
great story looking forword to hearing more lmao
i will second that!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-19-2007, 04:25 PM   #37
Soraslight

Ugh, I can't wait for the next part, it's all quite good. Definetly one worth an award, keep it up.
Old 11-20-2007, 10:52 AM   #38
ManicD

god dammm...i'm waiting for the next bit, its unfair to leave me hanging like this
ManicD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 12:11 PM   #39
anayguy

keep it going with the story
anayguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 04:10 PM   #40
Sum
getDare Devil

seriously, yours is one of the best stories i've read on here in absolutly ages i think in fact since http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=4985
Keep up the good work, and you sir, are a serious tease! Can't wait for the next part, hope it won't be as long a wait this time, please please please (bounces up and down like an excited child)

I dunno if you can still edit your first parts or if there's a time limit for that and it's run out, if you can still you could change him to a history teacher there.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:08 PM   #41
molten man
Distinguished Member

The wait is becoming unbearable!!! Eagerly waiting for the next part!!

26/m/straight
Old 11-22-2007, 05:18 PM   #42
sirparkuk

Send a message via MSN to sirparkuk Send a message via Yahoo to sirparkuk
Default Part 6

Apologies again for the wait. Here is the freshly written next part. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Comments, as always, very welcome.

----------------------------

“You’ve got to be kidding,” stammered Andrew, determined to hold Erica’s gaze with his own despite the fear grasping at his throat. “There is absolutely no way I’m going to do anything of the sort.”

“Well then,” said Erica calmly, “you leave me no choice.” She reached over to Jenny, took the phone and hit the redial button. “And just so we can all hear…” Andrew saw her hit the loudspeaker button, and suddenly the room filled with the sound of ringing. Andrew started to move towards Erica, desperate to get at the phone, but as he stepped forward he heard it pick up.

“Yes, hello. Mr. Jones speaking.”

It was the unmistakeable sound of Jenny’s father, the same voice Andrew had heard many times delivering speeches at the School Governors meetings. Frantic now, Andrew waved wildly at Erica. “No,” he mouthed at her. “Whatever. I’ll do it.”
Erica hit another button and the phone went dead. Andrew breathed deeply.

“Ok then Mr. Thomas. We’re waiting. Start with the top half.”

Jenny watched him carefully. She knew Erica had the better of him now, knew there was no way he could refuse. She bit her lip, feeling herself redden at the thought of him stripping. It was like some dream, some weird fantasy, but here it was, actually happening in front of her.

Andrew stood, frozen to the spot. He knew he had no choice. She would only dial the number again, and he knew by the calm look in her eyes that she would not hesitate to carry through her threat. But how could he strip in front of these two? He could see Jenny’s embarrassment as she sat on the edge of a desk, her skirt rising a little up her thigh. As before, some part of his brain somewhere registered how attractive he found her, how completely alluring she was. With a sudden bolt of horror he felt his cock begin to harden, beginning to strain at the material of his boxer shorts.

Erica held the phone up in one hand. “Come on now Mr. Thomas. Jenny here has been waiting for this all day. Now strip. Unless of course…” She waved the phone again, indicating just what his refusal would mean.

“Ok, ok,” he breathed. “I will strip. But – and this is absolute – that is it. No more, and never again.”

“Oh no,” Erica giggled. “You’re in no position to be bargaining now Mr. Thomas. And quite frankly, my patience is running out.”

Erica’s finger hovered over the redial button, but she took it away again as she saw Mr. Thomas begin to loosen his tie. He slipped the knot down until it fell loose, and pulled it through his collar.

“I’ll take that Mr. Thomas,” said Erica. “You never know when it might come in useful…”

Jenny sat forward on the desk, her hands grasping the edge as she leant forward. He was doing it. He was actually doing it. She watched as he began to undo the buttons on his shirt from top to bottom. She had always loved the sense of power he had, both physical and emotional, but now there was something immensely intoxicating about seeing his physical prowess – his broad shoulders, impressive biceps, lean stomach – yet seeing him stripped of his emotional power. Jenny could almost feel herself running her hands across his chest, feeling the strength there, down his stomach…

Andrew reached the final button of his shirt, and as he slipped it away from his arms, he looked up for the first time. Jenny sat forward, her eyes fixed on him. She had slipped further forward on the desk, and her skirt had risen higher still up her thigh. He remembered the note… Jenny has taken her panties off for you…. and again felt his cock harden. “They can’t know,” he thought desperately to himself. “Think of something else… think of something else…”

“Very good Mr. Thomas,” Erica said, a look of triumph hidden in her smile. “Now, I have a feeling Jenny here would like to help you with the rest. Hey Jenny?”

Jenny’s mind was snapped back from the picture playing in her mind, and she spun her gaze onto Erica.

“What?”

“Go on Jenny. Give Mr. Thomas here some help with his trousers.”

Jenny didn’t know what to say. She knew it was wrong, risky, dangerous; she knew all that, but that just made it more exciting. She also knew she couldn’t resist. Her blood was racing, lust filling her. She loved the sense of power, the thought that she could take control of him.

Andrew’s mind was reeling. He knew what would happen if she came near him. His cock would harden fully, and Jenny and Erica would both see, both know. He was about to speak, about to object, but before he could form the words he saw Jenny move towards him. Her hair caught the light from the florescent tubes above them, her face nervous but determined.

Jenny last step took her right up to Mr. Thomas. She looked him in the eye for a fleeting second, then let her instincts take over. She ran her hands across his strong chest, his skin warm, the muscles tight. Slowly her hand drifted down his firm stomach, her heartbeat quickening threatening to consume her. She reached his belt, and let her fingers go to work, loosening the clasp.

Andrew just stood, lust and fear in equal measure pinning him to the spot. He watched Jenny as she began to work on the button of his trousers, could smell her, feel her. He had an overwhelming urge to have her, to thrust her backwards and consume her, but stayed, somehow, still.

As Jenny’s fingers undid the button of his trousers, her hand brushed against something. “He’s hard,” she almost gasped aloud. “Really hard.” She wanted to touch him again, but instead slipped the zipper down, feeling the pressure put on it by his hard cock. Slipping her hands inside the waist band of his trousers, she pushed them down, and as they passed his hips they fell to his ankles. Now she could see clearly how hard he was. His cock bulged at his boxer shorts, the shape and size clearly seen now.

“Well, well, Mr. Thomas, “sneered Erica. “It looks like Jenny’s not the only one enjoying this.” She laughed. “Come on then Jenny, let’s get those boxers out of the way.”

Jenny mind had lost all sense of clarity. She was completely immersed in this moment, deeply dreamed fantasies surfacing fully. She took hold of the waist band of his boxer shorts, and began to slide them down, but felt the band stuck on his erect cock. She pulled the front of the shorts away, lifting them over the now visible head of his cock. Jenny let her hand brush against his cock as she slid the shorts down his thighs, bending her knees until the shorts reached his ankles, and her head was almost level with his crotch. She could smell him, almost feel his cock pulsing so close to her.

“And now,” said Erica, holding the plastic bag she had acquired earlier in the day. “Now the fun really begins.”
sirparkuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 05:33 PM   #43
Soraslight

I want the next section, fast. This is an incredible story and it'd make any guy reading as hard as Mr. Thomas that's for sure. Well you have my uttermost appreciation and i can't wait for the next section.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:40 PM   #44
zeketheorc
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to zeketheorc Send a message via Yahoo to zeketheorc

very well written last part!
zeketheorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:28 PM   #45
molten man
Distinguished Member

Awesome, Keep it goin!!

26/m/straight