Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-02-2020, 01:55 AM   #1
mr doggy

Default new girl special club slave

It was five thirty in the afternoon and school had been finished for half an hour and the school yard was almost empty as most of the voices of the other school kids she could hear faded away in the distance apart from a few girls and boys that she could hear across the other side of the school playing on the play equipment. I could hear Tammy’s voice as she was talking to Jane just outside the door of the old disused sports equipment shed near the sports oval a distance from the main school area.

I could hear Tammy turn the handle on the door and realizing I had lost my nerve and locked the shed door from the inside she pulled out the shed key she had found and kept for just such an occasion. I was supposed to keep the shed door unlocked at all times that I was in the shed from the time I had entered the shed strait after school finished to whenever Tammy and her friend decided to arrive which was usually half to three quarters of an hour depending on how long they thought I should be embarrassed for.

It was usually a problem for me to keep up my nerve doing this as I was a little shy and had only moved to the area a few months before and Tammy and Jane befriended me and took advantage of me being naive and easily lead on by talking me into joining their special club if I wanted to be around them so not knowing anyone else at the school I agreed to join and had to do an initiation and be their pledge for a couple of months and do everything they wanted me to do.

I was nervous that day after school and they had me walk with them into the woods behind the school where they told me to strip in a grassy patch surrounded by bushes. This made me a little scared as I had never taken off all my clothes outside in the daylight or in front of other people but I really wanted to fit in and hang around my new friends so looking around with a red face I slipped off my white socks and school shoes leaving them on the grass. Looking at Tammy and Jane I was hoping that they were only going to try and make me feel embarrassed and tell me to stop but I was wrong
After looking at my bare feet and then glancing over my cotton school dress for a few seconds Tammy said to me “Ok girl reach under your dress and pull those panties down to your ankles then put both hands on top of your head” This was going to embarrass me in front of them as I had realized that morning I was in a hurry to get dressed I had put on my blue panties with little pictures of yellow ducks all over them but I had gone this far and agreed to go through the initiation and even though i would be embarrassed and nude soon in the outdoors it looked like a very secluded place and no one else would see her but Tammy and Jane so composing myself I moved both hands under my dress and with a thumb in both sides of the panties I started to pull them down my legs and stopping at my ankles then placing both hands on top o my head which made me notice that my the bottom of my dress had risen around an inch making the dress hem stop just under my bum cheeks to Tammy and Jane’s amusement as they looked at the small yellow ducks in my panties so to my embarrassment they took out their phones and taking some photos of my predicament then they walked around me to get some photos of me from the back as well.

I was l little embarrassed when Tammy placed the camera under my dress and using the flash on her phone started to take some pictures of my bare bum and pussy and being a late developer with small breasts I didn’t bother with my training bra that day made the cotton dress light up each time she took a picture making the outline of my bum and breasts light up enough for Tammy and Jane to make out the outline of my petite body underneath. As I stood there letting them have some fun at my expense and thinking i hope it will be all over soon once they get bored with embarrassing me I could feel one of them from behind start to lift up my school dress and not stopping until it was up just under my breasts so my bum cheeks and pussy was exposed letting a cool breeze hit them making me shiver both with coldness and anticipation of losing my dress completely but I just closed my eyes and waited.

“Cute bum Jane said as she and Tammy took some more pictures of it then Tammy moved to the front of me leaving Jane behind me holding up my dress. As she got in front of me she didn’t take long to start taking more pictures as she started to run her fingers through my pubes, well if you could call them that but being underdeveloped it was still more of a light blond strip of fluff that was barely noticeable but that didn’t stop Tammy exploring my hair and occasionally sliding her finger in and out me which made me freeze each time as I has never had a girl or boy do that to me.

“Go for it Jane, let’s see her boobs, I bet they are nice even though there’s not much to play with we still can get some entertainment out of them and the opportunity’s there so we may as well take a look now take your hands off your head and stretch them strait up high so Jane can take your dress all the way off.” I quickly complied while my dress disappeared off my body leaving me standing there in the middle of a grassy patch in broad daylight completely nude and red faced as more photos were taken of me then as they gathered up my cloth.s

I got nervous as I thought they were going to take them and leave me here nude but fortunately for me I was wrong. “Don’t get nervous, we won’t take your cloths and leave you here if you complete the last part of the initiation, we are going for a walk down some of the old pathways and you will do it completely nude for our photo shoot if you want your cloths back and do any poses we ask.” It looked like I had no choice so reluctantly I started walking with them and they found plenty of embarrassing poses for me to do as I kept looking around to see that no one was about even though I knew that it was a secluded place. Once we got bored and we were nearly back to the school again I was told I could get dressed again to my relief but by now they had plenty of very humiliating pictures of me and soon convinced me by telling me that some or all just may turn up places like at school or in public places so if I didn’t want any to appear that I should be their special club member slave and do as im told until they get bored with me and find another new girl to be in their club and take over from me as s slave.

Anyway back to my current situation. For the last two school days Tammy and Jane had thought up an idea that was funny and could be embarrassing but it wasn’t much fun to me. Each day for the last two days straight after the bell rang at the end of the day while there was plenty of people around I had to make my way to the old sports shed and make sure no one was watching my then go inside and close the door leaving it unlocked to add a chance of someone entering and seeing her. Once inside they were making me take off all of my cloths and put them on a table then stand there and wait for them to turn up which they liked to take their time just to make me a little humiliated by the time they arrive as them and I knew there was others still in the school and not gone home yet.

Yesterday was my first time and I managed to do it even though I was seriously embarrassed and very nervous but today I panicked and locked the door from the inside when I heard some girls standing by the side of the shed talking but they soon left but I still left the door locked. I could hear Tammy put the key in the door and open it then walked in with Jane but to my surprise she left the door half open instead of closing it up again so anyone passing could look in at my nude body.

“Im sorry Tammy but I got scared, please don’t let anyone see my photos, I promise I will make it up to you anyway you want, I could lay down and let you and Jane sit on my face and let me make you feel good like you usually make me do and I could try extra hard with my tong to make you squirt in my mouth even though I hate the taste just please don’t let anyone see the photos.” Tammy still a little upset told me said to me “I think you need to try and stay in shape for us, after all we want our slave to stay skinny and not get chubby so before I came over to the shed I looked around and all the kids on this side of the school are gone home and there’s only a few kids on the other side of the school on the play equipment and I think they sound like they’re having plenty of fun so I don’t think any of them will wonder over near us so if you don’t want anyone to find some pictures of you or have to come back to the shed again tomorrow after school and I think if you don’t do this you will eat lunch every lunchtime for a week in the shed completely nude as well so your task is to run nude outside and run around the shed three times and you can get dressed and go home after that.”

Not having a choice and just wanting to have this ordeal over I poked my head out the door and looked around not seeing anyone in any direction so but before I could compose myself Jane pushed me outside and told me to get a move on. Being outside the last thing I wanted to have happen was to be seen by someone or to make it worse someone I knew so as fast as I could I ran around the shed three times and each time I passed the door both Tammy and Jane were taking plenty of pictures of my nude outdoor exercise. I was glad when I reached the door for the third time and went back inside then started to get dressed again before they thought of something else to embarrass me.

“Good girl” Said Tammy. “now next time we ask you to do something we expect you to do it exactly as we say or you just might find some more exercises for you to do, we will see you tomorrow and you don’t have to come to the shed after school for a while we will find other things for you to do soon now go home and we will see you tomorrow.”
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-02-2020 at 07:25 PM.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 09-03-2020, 01:09 AM   #2
mr doggy

A FEW DAYS LATER.

It was Friday and I was glad school was over for a couple of days so once home from school I went to my room and changed out of my school uniform into my blue tracksuit pants and top then went downstairs to watch TV for a while until dinner was ready and then later on to my disliking I had an appointment in my room at six o’clock on my laptop with Tammy and Jane who had come over yesterday and Jane being good with computer had set up Skype on my laptop so they could have me be online at specific times or if I didn’t be there at the time they asked me to be they told me that I would have to do a punishment or forfeit and if they decided that i didn’t do the punishment or forfeit exactly to their specifications they would leave a photo of me in the park somewhere for anyone to find so having no choice I will be online at six o’clock as I’m supposed to.

Finishing the last of my dinner and then looking at the clock on the wall to see it was only twenty to six just to make sure I wasn’t late I said to my mother “I’m feeling a little tired so I might go to my room soon and lay down for a while, do you want help washing the dishes before I go?” My mother looked at me and replied “That’s ok sweetie you look tired so go and lay down for a while and I will do the dishes tonight.

As I walked up the stairs to my room I started to think what they had in store for me when I was on Skype and started hoping they would go easy with me but from past experiences I had a fair idea that they wanted me to undress again so I will just have to see what happens and I can lock my bedroom door from the inside to make me feel more safe knowing no one can just barge in on me in a compromising position if it came to that.

I turned on my laptop and started up Skype the then looked at my clock to see that I still had three minutes until they called so I locked my bedroom door and sat on my bed with my laptop on the table at the end of the bed and waited nervously. RING, RING, RING sounded the laptop as an incoming Skype call started and I quickly answered it bringing up Tammy and Jane together on the other end of the call.

“I’m glad you made it and over dressed as well so for your first task strip completely nude for us then kneel for us on your bed so we can look at you again.” I had a fair idea this was coming but by now I wasn’t as embarrassed as they had seen me nude a few times before so unzipping my track sit top I slipped out of in and threw it on the floor next to my bed. Then came my t-shirt and bra leaving me topless and only in my tracksuit pants and panties.

“Come on keep it going, we want to see you nude” said James as I pushed down on my tracksuit pants until they were half way down my legs revealing my pink panties then I made myself fall backwards on the bed so I could pull off the pants and did the same with my panties leaving me completely nude then I got up off the bed and keeled in front of the laptop making Tammy and Jane giggle at the sight of my nakedness and the fact that they could control it at any time.

“Your hair is beautiful blond and I like the way it’s just long enough to almost cover your little boobs but not quite enough to reach your pink nipples” said Jane as I enjoyed the complement from her and I always thought my hair was my best feature.

“So what should we do with you girl” Jenny asked then Tammy replied with “lets get to know her a little better with some questions while we watch her finger herself for a while so stick your finger in now. I knew they had planned to ask me some embarrassing questions so I slipped my middle questions in my pussy for them and waited as they both took turns asking me easy then humiliating things.

Jenny started with “Do you like fingering yourself”

“Um, it feels nice doing it.” I said as Tammy asked me a question. “How long have you had your mound of fluff on your pussy?” embarrassed by the question I decided it was best to answer the questions truthly and I replied in a soft voice about six months ago but before that I was bald, as you can see I’m a bit of a late bloomer when it comes to my body” Tammy and Jenny laughed as Jenny replied “that’s why we picked you out to be our friend because you haven’t got much for your age and that makes it more humiliating for you when we make you do things for us.”

“Ok my turn again Jenny said as she thought about what to ask me and then said to me with a smile on her face “has your brother seen your boobs or seen you nude?” I didn’t want to answer the question but knew I had to or face the consequences of having someone find a photo of me and I am positive they would go through with their threat so I answered “eww,no he hasn’t apart from when we were younger and showered together but that was years ago.”

“Ok you can change your routine for us, we are getting bored with you just fingering yourself so every few minutes we want you to pull your wet finger out of your pussy and taste it then return it to your pussy.” I did what I was told even though I didn’t like the taste much but maybe that was because both Jenny and Tammy had both made me lay on my back and sat on my face making me taste their juices against my will.

I could see Jenny and Tammy whispering to each other then Tammy said “Lucky last question for the day “have you always had long hair?”

“No, when I was younger mom used to have it cut short most of the time and I hated it but once I got older I let it grow and I love it and would never have short hair again.”

“And what if we wanted you to get it cut short? What do you think of that then?”

In a worried voice I pleaded with them “No please, not my hair I would do anything but please don’t make me lose my hair.” Laughing Jane said “don’t worry girl we are only messing you about so calm down.” With some relief I calmed down as they continued watching me taste my juices in front of the webcam for a while.

“Ok one last thing you can do for us, you can get dressed again but in a special way with a hint of embarrassment and to make sure you do it we want you to turn your webcam so its facing your bedroom door so we know you did it. Your mom and brother should be downstairs watching TV by now so we want you to pick up your clothes off the floor and unlock your door then step outside into the hallway then get dressed out there and once that’s done come back in here dressed, now get going and the faster you do it the sooner it will be over.”

“OMG. What if I get caught I would never live it down” I wondered to myself but knew it wasn’t as bad as being exposed to a stranger nude in a picture or worse someone I know pick it up”

I gathered my clothes off the floor and unlocked the door. At least track suit pants and top would be quick to put on so I put my head through the door looking both ways up and down the passage and realizing the coast was clear walked out into the passage and quickly got dressed and came back into my room.

“Well done now we will come over and visit you at ten o’clock and when we get there we want you to leave the front door unlocked for us and be completely nude laying face up on your bed with your bedroom door unlocked and when we get there we will discuss what plans we will do for the day, we know your mum will be out for the day and your brother and his friends are spending most of the day playing cards and watching videos in the shed in the backyard so we should not be disturbed and by the way as soon as we hang up we recorded tonight’s session so we are going to watch the video of you fingering and tasting yourself and for insurance to keep you in line I’m sure some of your friends would like to watch you the little cam whore, goodnight.” And with that the call ended and I spent the rest of the night thinking of what they had in store for me.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.
The following 2 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 09-03-2020, 02:20 PM   #3
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default good so far

Really good so far keep it going .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:06 PM   #4
mr doggy

The next morning I finished breakfast with my mom and brother and then said goodbye to mom as she left for the day closing the front door behind her. “So sis what’s your plans for today? My friends will be here in a few minutes and are watching videos and playing cards in the shed so if you get bored your welcome to come and join In.” said my brother. No thanks my friends are coming over soon but thanks anyway, I told them to come straight in and go to my room so don’t worry if they just come in the house.”

“Ok sis I will be in the shed setting p the DVD player if you are looking for me.”
I looked at the clock again and it was ten minutes to ten so I made sure the front door was unlocked and went to my room and stripped nude then as ordered. I left my door unlocked and lay on my bed face up to expose my pussy and boobs to anyone that opened the door. Lying on the bed exposed was a little nerve racking as I kept watching the clock next to my bed to see how long I had but soon it turned to ten o’clock then five past ten and they still were not here yet. I decided that I should stat like I was a little longer in case they were just running late and if I wasn’t in position when they did come I may get into big trouble.

I could hear my brother come down the passage and past my door to his room and back again a few minutes later getting something for the video afternoon in the shed. While this was happening I got scared and hoped he kept going and not check on me laying there but luckily he kept going and in the distance I could hear him talking to Tammy saying I’m in my room so just go up. As they entered my room and closed the door behind them I realized that instead of just Tammy and Jane there was another girl with them. She looked a few years younger than them and quite a small build like me. She had mousy blond shoulder length hair and glasses and dressed in a black skirt and a t-shirt with a rainbow and a My Little Pony on it.

I was l little shocked that someone apart from Tammy and Jane was looking at my nude body.“Wow” said the girl, “you were right she is laying there nude just like you said she would be, thanks for the present cuz.”

Present! I thought to myself. Did I hear correctly? Were they letting this girl see me nude as a birthday present for her?

“Hi girl I see you did as you were told even though we were running a little late, we are glad you did stay like that and she got to see your nude like the exhibitionist slut you are” Said Jane.

“I bet your thinking who she is and why a girl wants to see another girl nude for her birthday present? Well this is my little cousin Taylor from the country and she came up to visit me for a week and because it her birthday in a couple of days I promised her that while she’s visiting I would make her birthday the best one she has ever had so that’s why she gets to see you nude and you’re going to be the entertainment and play any birthday games or activities she wants to play while she’s here.”

“OMG” I thought, it sounds like now I have to take orders from Tammy, Jane and have another girl tell me what to do for a few days and to make things worse the humiliation of being a birthday present for a stranger i had just met and keep her entertained. I wondered how It would make me feel taking orders from a younger girl.

“Well Taylor, her is you birthday present for the next few days while you’re her e and we want you to think of her as your birthday slave to do whatever makes your birthday special.

“Cool, you mean if I say to her to do something she will just do it?” Asked Taylor in a confused but exited voice. “yes she will because she is an attention whore and told me yesterday when she found out you were coming to visit that she wanted to make your birthday perfect and would make a huge effort to do whatever you wanted her to do and she also told me that she might need a way to give her incentive to do everything so she said if me or Jane thinks that if she wasn’t putting in a good enough effort and because she’s a bit of an exhibitionist we could give you some nude pictures of her to do what you want with but you must at least leave one picture in a public place though” replied Tammy.

Knowing Tammy had just told a huge lie to Taylor to humiliate me I had no choice but to do as I was told or be socially humiliated and never be able to show my face around here without being talked about or embarrassed and even though I was little upset with my situation and hoping nothing to bad was going to happen to me. I just lay there on my bed humiliated and embarrassed as Taylor looked and examined her present.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-03-2020 at 11:12 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 09-04-2020, 10:53 PM   #5
mr doggy

“Well Taylor have you something in mind to do today?” Asked Jane as I lay on the bed while Tammy and Jane surfed the web at different porn, kinky and S/M roll playing websites in the hope that it would peak Taylor's interest and she would think of things to do while visiting. “Well we could go swimming Taylor replied as she looked at the laptop monitor at different lesbian websites as they flicked through the different Web Pages at different girls.

“Have you ever seen websites like this before Taylor?” Jane asked. “Um, no it’s the first time I have seen girls doing things with each other, do girls really do stuff like this to each other?” replied Taylor. “Yes they do and you’re getting to the age that girls start so look as much as you like and your birthday slave will be able to help if you are thinking on trying something you have seen.”

“We can go walk to the old lake just out of town, you know the place at the old abandon holiday camp its only four blocks away from here and we could have a picnic there, that’s always a nice place to go suggested Jenny. “But isn’t that place locked up with a big fence around it to keep people out?” Tammy replied looking a little puzzled. “Yes but I found a hole I the fence a few weeks ago so we can go through there.” Jenny said with a smile on her face.

“Sounds fun, lets ride back to our house and get our swimsuits and towels then meet back here in about fifteen minutes, while we are gone you can get up off the bed and get ready so we can go as soon as we get back Taylor said as she rummaged through my draws and pulling out an extra long white t-shirt that came down about eight inches below my bum. It was that I wear over my bikini whenever I go swimming and threw it to me as well as a pair of brown running shoes for my feet then all three girls left so I found my white two peace bikini and started to get ready for when they returned.

I stood In front of my mirror and tied my bikini top behind my back and then placed both legs in my bottoms and pulled them up over my knees and then into position to cover my bum and pussy then slowly turned around to look at myself from behind. The bikini bottom covered most of my bum but it still left a tiny bit of my bum cheeks showing around the leg holes. Once I was satisfied my bikini was on correctly I found a pair of my shorts and pulled them over my bikini bottoms and put on my t-shirt to hide my bikini from people looking at me on the walk to the lake as I was still a little insecure about people looking at my petite small framed body then I waited for the others to arrive.

Five minutes later the three of them came back in my room dressed in there bikinis under their clothes and a towel each then Jane and Tammy looked at me then whispered something to Taylor which seemed to make her giggle and put a smile on her face. “I don’t think my present has a name yet so I will call her baby from now on and she doesn’t show off enough of her pretty legs much in those shorts; so I think she should take them off before we go.” Taylor told Tammy and Jane as they both looked at me with a serious stair.

“You herd your new mistress get them off now.” I knew by their serious faces that I had better comply and at least I was covered by my t-shirt and as long as they don’t get me to stretch up high my bikini bottom would stay hidden so I reached under my t-shirt and pulled them down and over my ankles then threw them onto my bed. This made Taylor giggle as she could see that I didn’t really want to lose them especially when she was going outside for a walk and this gave her a devout idea. “Hey baby should give me her bikini bottom to look after before we go, I bet she would love doing that for me seeing you said to me she likes to be an exhibitionist.”

“You heard her girl take them off and give them to Taylor to look after and do it now so we can go” demanded Jane as I hesitantly reached under my t-shirt and I pulled down so they slipped down my legs and over my feet then I handed them to Taylor and I watched as she put them into her bag. I felt so embarrassed having to do that and now I am only in my bikini top, shoes and my t-shirt and have to go for a walk outside. Let’s just hope they don’t get any ideas and make me stretch up high and expose my bum.

As we walked downstairs and out the front door of the house I tried to keep behind the others even though I was covered by my t-shirt I still felt nervous and embarrassed knowing I didn’t have anything covering my bum and as I stepped out the front door and while I wasn’t watching Jane sneaked around behind me and grabbing the bottom of my t-shirt at both sides she pulled it up to my bikini top exposing my bum and pussy for a few seconds then dropping it again. “OMG,please don’t do that again, what if a car had gone past or even worse my brother and his friends came out of the shed and seen you do that.”

“Ok don’t panic so much, I was just having fun with you, anyway if your brothers friends or even your brother had come out and seen me do that to you I don’t think they would complain seeing your hot little pussy on display for their enjoyment after all most boys think any girls pussy is worth looking at no matter who it belongs to.” Jane replied. “Let’s just keep walking before I embarrass myself more and get to the lake” I told them as I led the way down the footpath.

“Ok girls its only a block and a half to go until we get to the lake, it’s just through the park and down the old dirt road a little, we can stop at the other side of the park and rest at the park benches before continuing on to the lake” said Tammy then she asked Taylor if she was having a good time. “Um, yes I am but I’ve been walking behind baby and watching her bum sway under her t-shirt and I was thinking to myself I bet baby likes people watching her bum and that got me thinking if she likes that she probably secretly likes people looking at her nipples through her t-shirt so I will look after her bikini top and put it in my bag with her bottom.” I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes in disbelief as I was about to lose my bikini top leaving me only in my white t-shirt and shoes. Come on baby do as you are told and give the birthday girl what she asked for or you know the consequences.”

I looked around to make sure no cars were coming down the street as I didn’t want them to see me take it off and once I knew it was safe I reached both hands down the back of my t-shirt until I found my bikini straps and pulled on them so the bikini top undid and fell down the front of my t-shirt where I pulled it out and handed it to Taylor for safe keeping. Could my day get any worse for me?

My nipples were now noticeable through my t-shirt as they pushed against the material making me a source of amusement for the others and I was glad the park was almost empty at that time of day apart from the odd dog walker in the distance walking the other way so we kept walking down the path until we reached the park benches at the other side of the park near the park gates and I could see the dirt road that we would be walking down and took a sigh of relief when I realized that the road was well camouflaged on both sides with trees and bushes so I thought I’m glad it’s only a walk down a dirt road and we will be there.

We all sat down for a few minutes to rest when Taylor looked at the swings just across the other side of the path from where they were sitting, “Hey I have a good idea let’s watch Baby swing on the swings while we rest on the bench and because there’s no one in the park we can see lets watch her do it in the nude” She suggested to Taylor and Jane. “Your cousin is a real little terror, when she puts her mind to it she can come up with some humiliating ideas, I m liking her even better, now, do as your told baby and do it now while no one is around, you have to do ten swings completely nude apart from your shoes then you can put your t-shirt back on and then we will start walking again.” Tammy said.

I didn’t want to do it at first and hesitated but was soon persuaded with the reminder of what would happen if I didn’t so with a nervous look all around to make sure no one was coming I slid the t-shirt over my head and placing it beside Taylor on the bench leaving me almost nude apart from my shoes. I ran across the other side of the path and placed my bum on the plastic swing seat and started to swing. This was the most embarrassing thing I had ever done foe someone.

As I started to swing the bench the girls were sitting on was only meters away from me and they had a good close look at the front of me as I moved back and forward with my small boobs and pussy on full display giving them a close up view and a far away view as I swung backwards and forwards.
“Eight, nine, ten” the girls counted then with some relief that I had done my task without any strangers passing by and spotting me then ran back and put my t-shirt back on. “Well done, she sure is an exhibitionist just like Jane said she was” Taylor said with a hint of excitement in her voice.

As we moved on I thought the last part of the walk down the dirt road would be uneventful but I was wrong, I should have known the temptation of having a play toy at their disposal was too much for them and they were getting more adventures as the day went on.

We were only two hundred meters from the hole in the fence when I was told to stop and Tammy took my t-shirt off me and gave it to Taylor to put in her bag with my bikini and now they had me standing in the middle of a road only wearing a pair of shoes and nothing else and I had to walk the rest of the way down the road and through the hole in the fence to the lake with nothing on and I was just hoping because the lake was fenced off no one would be at the lake when i got there. I suppose I should be getting used to the thought of them having me nude whenever they feel like it but it still makes me feel embarrassed and ashamed knowing there’s a chance someone might catch me in that situation.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-05-2020 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-05-2020, 09:58 PM   #6
mr doggy

The day at the lake was over and because we had the lake to ourselves they decided that I was not required to have anything on unless someone happened to turn up at the lake and they even made me take off my shoes so I was completely nude from head to toe.

I was coming to the conclusion that I was their slave to use as they liked and I was going to be showing off my body quite a lot from now on and the difference from when I first had to be nude for them and now is that my body was starting to betray me and spending the afternoon nude outside was starting to make me moist between my legs and I was having feelings of pleasure doing what they wanted and humiliation of degrading myself for three girls.

We decided that because it was Saturday and there was no school tomorrow so Jane, Tammy, and Taylor would have a sleepover in my room that night so after calling their patents and letting them know they will be sleeping over and to drop over their nighties and things I called my mom and the girls told me to tell her we were having heaps of fun and would be back from the lake just after dark for our dinner. I had an idea that was because they wanted more time to have me do something for them but I could only guess what they had in mind so I just had to wait and find out.

Not much happened for a while they just made me crawl around like a dog on the sandy lake beach while they took turns spanking my bum with my shoes or rolling around nude on the sand while they took more pictures and not long before we were going to leave they ordered me to wash all the sand off me in the lake then walk over to the picnic table to get your towel and dry off then give your towel to Tailor to put in her bag.

I did as I was told then just stood in front of them with my boobs and pussy on display as they took another photo of me for their blackmail collection to keep me in line. “You’re probably wondering why we are waiting until the sun is on its way down before going back to your house so I will tell you, we have been having a little meeting and because its tailors birthday and she wanted to play games.

We will make some up over the time she’s here and this first game is a game of choice where we each think up one task each and you get to choose which ever two you would like to do but you have to do them and complete the task or if you don’t complete the task we are going to make you go to your mum and tell her that you are sick of your hair and ask her to cut it short, and you will do it or the photos get distributed around the town.”

I didn’t have to think long with a threat like having to lose my beautiful hair so I reluctantly agreed to the terms of the game and hoped the two tasks i choose would be fairly easy to do.

‘I will give the first task.” Tammy said “the first task for you to choose from is the obvious one and the reason we stayed here until just on dark, You have to walk all the way back to your house nude apart from your shoes and it will be just after dark by the time we get there so you can get your bikini and t-shirt back on while standing in your front yard, if you need to you can hide behind bushes or anything you find on the way.”

It sounded humiliating but this option was just on dark and I could hide as well but it was something I wasn’t looking forward to doing at all because during the full walk home and even though it was almost dark there will still be cars driving around and the odd person walking . I was just standing there with my mouth slightly open hoping the next two tasks are was easier to do.

“My turn now” Jane said with a grin on her face as if she had thought up something I wouldn’t like which made me a little nervous. “For your second choice you have to wait until your back at your house and once you have finished your shower you will wrap a towel around yourself and tie it up so you are completely nude underneath and then walk out of the bathroom into the passage way as if you are going back to your room, we will make sure we find your brother and have him talking to us in the hallway when you come out then you will stop and talk on the way past. Tammy will grab your towel and pull it off so he sees you with nothing on and you can’t cover up you have to just leave your hands beside yourself so he can have a good look at you.”This made Taylor laugh as she heard it.

“EWW”, I thought to myself. I don’t think I could live it down , I mean having girls see me nude is one thing but my own brother seeing my private parts would be humiliating.”

“Your turn Taylor: said Jane as she was hoping she could think up a good nasty task. “You have to go to school Monday with no panties or bra on then Tammy and Jane can at any time tell you to lift up your school dress to your waist to show them you have no panties on and stay in that position until one of them tells you to put it down, oh I almost forgot, Jane told me you got nude in the school shed for them so during the day they can tell you to completely take off your school dress so they can see if your bra is missing as well as your panties.”

I had already been nude in the school shed before and I figure I would be taken back there again when I lose my dress if I choose this one and I might have to lift my dress in the toilets or something for them but I defiantly can’t let my own brother see me nude and I don’t know what he would think of me just standing in front of him not covering up my nudity like I wanted him to look at me nude.

“Well baby, you have had a few minutes to think about it, what two tasks do you pick?”

I let out a sigh and said to my tormentors “”I can’t go through with letting my brother see me nude so I choose to walk home nude and to go to school Monday with no underwear.”

The walk home seemed a lot longer or I thought it took longer. Maybe it just felt longer to me because I had nothing on and worried about cars and people in the area seeing me. I spent some time hiding behind trees or bushes and even had to hide behind a stranger’s house fence while cars went by but I made it home without being seen. I think anyway. Once I was on my front lawn I noticed mom had left the front security light on for us and the front yard was lit up so I had to hide behind a big bush in the front garden and asked Taylor for my clothes back. She rummaged through her bag and then gave my clothes back and I quickly put them on before my mom or brother came out to see who was in the front yard.

“Let’s go up to your room” Jane said as we all went into the house.

Old 09-06-2020, 05:13 AM   #7
mr doggy

After we all had something to eat we gathered some chips food and drinks and put the all sat in my room for our sleepover then each of us went for a shower to wash off the small from the lake water where we had been swimming. I was the last to go for a shower while the others stayed in my room until I got back.

I entered my room and closed the door behind me dressed in my light blue nightie and clean panties. “What are we doing tonight? I thought we could watch some DVD’S on my TV in my room until we get tired and go to sleep” I said.

“Yes that’s a good idea said Tammy but unfortunately for you mightn’t be getting much sleep tonight if we have our way, while you were showering we had a little meeting and I’m sure by now with all our photos and the things we have made you do so far you kind of like it and we noticed by your damp pussy today you are starting to like us making you do things so that you, is that true?”

“Umm , I don’t know.” I replied.

“Common baby tell the truth, you like it a little when you are forced to do things for our entertainment.”

“Well It kind of did make me damp today when I had no choice doing things and I know I have no choice now.” I replied to Tammy’s question.”
“I bet you would do everything we ask even if there weren’t any photos wouldn’t you? Even if we made you degrade yourself even more for our entertainment.”

“I suppose so, I sort of like being submissive now I’ve tried it.” I answered with a shy voice.

“Well seeing we managed to get you damp today we figured from now on you are going to return the favor and be our personal pussy licking slave and anything else we think of, From now on anytime any of us ask you to perform any task from pussy licking to nudity you will do it without hesitation no matter where or when it is.” Or we share the photos all over town.”
Now read this piece of paper out load we made while you were in the shower to humiliate you a little and then sign it for us and don’t leave anything out because it’s your contract saying you give us perdition to do everything written down and even more if we want to just because we can.”

“I didn’t know what to do but after looking at the three girls all staring at me in anticipation of my reaction and without much choice I started to read what was written on the piece of paper to find out my fate. I was going through several emotions from worried about what I may have to do to secretly excited about being a slave but I wouldn’t tell them that and to embarrassed.

1/ I baby the slave am now the property of Tammy, Jane and Tailor to use as they please in any way at all and I will do my best to degrade myself at any time and for any reason as I have no say in it anymore.”

2/ I baby have the word of my mistresses that I will never be made to do anything with my brother or mum ever.”

3/ I baby will be responsible for satisfying my mistresses whenever they require me to at any time of the day or night or any place by using my tong as a pleasure machine on my mistresses pussy’s or by using my tong to lick their bums if required.

4/ I baby will lose my virginity to one of my brothers friends in a way and time of our choosing and I baby will concent to have my virginity lost this way.

5/ Once lose my virginity I baby will have sex whenever I am told to with anyone or anything or at any place and time of my mistresses choosing this also includes giving oral sex and I promise after each time I will thank my mistresses for making me do it.

6/ I baby will be your personal pet puppy dog whenever I am asked to at any place or time, this means I will wear a collar and lead to be led around on all fours and do everything my mistress commands me.

7/ I will eat or drink anything my mistress makes for me even if I don’t like it.

8/ I baby will have my clothing that I am to wear apart from school uniform controlled by my mistresses.

The giggling girls thought this was funny but there was a few things in the contract I wasn’t sure of but the time for challenging this with my free will was over and from now on I just went with the flow and signed it thinking to myself maybe I should just make it fun for me and go along with them instead of being miserable but still having to go through with it and maybe sex would be fun after all. Some elder girls say it’s fun to do so I will let them and see how they want it to happen. It started to make me feel wet again thinking about the girls making me have sex with someone and having no choice in the matter.

“Ok baby take off your panties and put them on your head “Tailor ordered with a smile on her face. “Yes mistress” I replied as I reached under my nightie and slid them down my legs and off my feet then picking them up I placed them on the top of my head like a hat. I must have looked quite stupid with a pair of pink panties with white stripes on them on my head as I just stood there letting them look and giggle at my state.

As Tammy sat on my computer chair searching different websites for porn Taylor and Jane sat on the side of my bed watching the laptop monitor as I still stood there with my panties on my head hoping one of them tell me I can move and sit down. Taylor turned my swivel computer around almost facing me and stood up and pulled her pajama pants and panties off and threw them on the end of my bed. I could see her black mound of public hair in full view as she sat back down and swiveled her chair back around a little bit so she could see the lesbian videos on the laptop but still facing her pussy towards me and ordered me to leave my panties on my head then get on all fours and crawl over to me and lick me until I made her squirt in my mouth.

This made Taylor move off the bed and kneel just next to Tammy’s crutch for a good viewing position but she still left me plenty of room for me to move in there. As I got in position I knew I was going to end up with a mouth full of Tammy’s cum from experience when both Jane and Tammy made me lay on the floor of the school shed and sat on my face until they both squirted in my mouth and Tammy squirts a lot.

I started licking slow and running my tong up and down her slit then pushing it in deeper and then settled into a routine but because she watching lesbian porn she was getting exited and her pussy was starting to convulse and jerk slightly then with a moan she let a big squirt of her juices go in to my mouth and around my face then I stopped and swallowed what was in my mouth with a screwed up face as I still didn’t like the taste but I knew I would have to get used to it.

Before I could stand up Jane had her pajama pants and panties off and was changing places with Tammy. She had a fair bunch of brown pubic hair in her and I liked the look of it but hated hair getting in my mouth but I put up with it and went to work on her but like Tammy the porn movie on the laptop made her finish in about five minutes giving my another feed to swallow. “WOW that was good to watch, I’ve never seen a girl do that to another girl apart from the movies on the laptop” said Taylor as she stood back up and sat back on my bed. I must have looked funny to them licking them out in my nightie with my panties still on my head.

“Your turn Taylor, baby needs more practice and we need a break to calm down after all that’s what our pussy licking machine is there for.” Said Jane as she took the panties off my head and told me to remove my nightie and throw it into the corner of the room so I would be completely in the nude. “Come on Taylor don’t be shy, just lay down there and have your first ever pussy licking while you have the opportunity after all when you go home you may never get a chance like this again.’

Once I had m nightie off and in the corner of the room on the floor I looked over to my bed and saw that Taylor had lat down on her back just laying there looking at the ceiling.” With a light slap on nu bare bum Jane ordered me to go over to my bed and take off tailors pajama pants and panties and let us watch you give her first licking. I got on my bed at Taylor's feet looking at her blue and white pajama pants then lifting up her bum slightly enough to pull her pants down then off her legs dropping them next to me. As I looked at Taylor’s legs and panties she had light blue with a band of white lace on the top of her panties and the leg band .

“Come on we all are curious to’ see if Taylor has pubes yet or not” Tammy said as I took hold of her panties and slowly started to slide them down looking as I was going then pausing as I reached her slit for a few seconds and answered Tammy and Jane’s question with an almost smooth pussy with a slight hint of fluff just starting to come through then I finished removing them and placed them with her pajama bottoms. I took my time with her and after ten minutes she was starting to mummer under her breath and Tammy told me to stop and she lay there for another five minutes before sitting up and putting her panties and pants back on again.

After a few hours of humiliating poses and making me do things to keep me amused like laying on the floor spread eagle on my back and playing with myself with my fingers and they even made me lay on the floor so they could watch and practice fucking my pussy with a large carrot they had found in my fridge and at the same time to make things worse while they were in the kitchen they had also found a big wooden spoon that my mum put in the rubbish bin. It was twelve inches long with a big flat end on it that had a small crack in the flat spoon end but that wasn’t the end they were having me use.

While I had to fuck myself with the carrot at the same time they also had me lube up the handle with some shampoo Jane had in her toilet bag and I had six inches of spoon handle inside my bum. This went on for half an hour before they let me stop and by the then I was exhausted and on the verge of an orgasm but they could see what I was close to doing and stopped me but made me keep the spoon in my bum as they thought I looked funny like that.

Jane looked at the alarm clock and said “look at the time its one in the morning already, your mum and brother will be in bed and fast asleep by now, we are out of snacks so we should get some chips from the kitchen and I put this had this in Taylor's bag earlier today and have been looking for a chance to try it out so look at this.” Jane pulled out a dog collar and l lead and waved it at me. “seeing you already have a spoon tail hanging six inches outside and six inches inside tour bum and I see by the way you’re moving its very uncomfortable for you but seeing it’s in at the moment you can put these on and be our dog so we can walk you on all fours to the kitchen completely nude with your spoon tail in your bum.

Knowing my brother and my mum would be well asleep by now I took the collar and lead and put them on and got on my hands and knees for them.

“Please if you are really set on making me do this for you keep keep our voices down just in case someone wakes up , the last thing I need is having to explain how I was collard nude and on all fours with a spoon in my bum.” I said. “ Ok we will try to be quiet and I’m exited already taking you for a walk is a dog in your own house” Tammy replied. Hey I have an idea just to embarrass her some more while we are walking her she can put the carrot in her mouth and keep it there while sucking any of her juice off it.’

“Cool idea.” Said Taylor “But before we go to the kitchen for our chips lets walk her out to the front yard on the grass and she can play catch with her carrot for a while.” Was I hearing correctly they were going to take me nude out on the front lawn and let me do tricks like a dog for them and its nearly a full moon and there’s some light from it so I could be seen in the moonlight b by anyone passing by even though its one o’clock in the morning.

“Let’s go” said Tammy as she picked up the lead and looked at me. “Are you ready for your walk baby?” I composed myself the best I could in my situation and told her “Let’s get this over with, I’m going to go through with this just so you can have your fun with me but remember keep quiet please.”

As they left the room and headed down the passage way to the stares Tailor swiped so as to keep her voice down as they promised they wood and they thought that because I was sort of volunteering and not protesting this they would do as she wanted.

Look at her ,docent our dog looks so sweet with her tail moving as she crawls along and carrot play toy in her mouth.”

As we passed the kitchen door and reached the front door I felt nervous as I had never in my life had been in a situation like I am now but I had to go through with this if only just to prove to myself I could do this. The front door opened and I could feel the cool frosty breeze hit my nude body and I knew my nipples would be hard soon then Tammy pulled on my lead and the next thing I know I was outside on the front grass. The moonlight was strong tonight and it lit up the yard a lot and I was quite visible to everyone as Tammy undid my lead and pulled the carrot out of my mouth and while Tailor and Jane watched closely Tammy pushed the carrot in and out of my pussy getting it wet from my now moist pussy then throwing it then making me fetch it.

This game went on for a god fifteen minuets’ until they were getting bored with doing short throws and me running from one end of the front yard to the other fetching it so for the next through she got it nice and wet again and gave it a good hard throw over the front fence and on the nature strip and made me fetch it. I crawled to the front gate and looked both ways to make sure the cost was clear then crawled to it picking it up with my mouth and hurrying back into the yard again. Even though there were no cars it still made me a little scared but I was getting quite wet now from the carrot game.

Tailor picked up my lead and clipped it back on me and said to Tammy and Jane “ I’m getting bored but I’m not tired so seeing she needs more exercise can we take our dog for a walk around the block before we go back in side?” I was shocked at what I was hearing, they were going to walk me away from my house and around the block.

“What a good idea lets go and seeing it’s your idea you can keep holding the lead now let’s go. Taylor pulled at my lead but the first couple of pulls hesitated but knowing she was determined to walk me I gave up and crawled along next to them. The walk was humiliating and they knew I felt that way but they kept walking and it was quite uneventful except for three quarters of the way around while I was crawling along and a garbage truck came around the corner and caught me in his lights. I was so embarrassed when he blew his horn at me and I jumped up and we all ran behind bushes and when he had gone I was made to get back on my knees and continue. I’m just glad I don’t know any garbage men so he wouldn’t have recognized me but he would have been thinking you see some strange sights driving around at night .
I was cold with hard nipples by the time the walk was over and I was glad when we made it back to my yard and went back to my room to go to sleep. “Did you like your walk tonight baby?” asked Tammy. ;I suppose so, it had me scared a bit but it made me wet and l little exited plus nervous at the same time.”

“Do you think you would like it if in the future we walk you again for our amusement and to embarrass you ?”

“UM I suppose so if that’s what you really want I suppose i would have to do it now I’m your humiliation slave.”

“Good night everyone let’s talk more in the morning. “said Tammy as we all went to bed.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-06-2020 at 05:18 AM.
Old 09-07-2020, 02:00 AM   #8
mr doggy

The next morning I woke up in my bed and stretched my arms and let out a yawn then wiped my eyes. “good morning baby, how are you feeling after last night’s fun” Asked Jane who was already up with Tammy and Taylor looking at things on my laptop. I sat on the side of my bed and had a think about how I felt the next morning before answering then replied “I didn’t like doing some of the things you made me do last night and some I liked but overall I’ve come to the conclusion I have to do as I’m told from now on so my answer is don’t know how I’m exactly feeling about being your slave yet but I will make an effort to do as you say.”

Just then mom knocked on my door and said. “Are you and your friends awake yet? Me and your brother are going to church and I was wondering if you and your friends are coming or seeing you have them staying over you could stay home this morning, a morning away from church won’t hurt you.”

No thanks mum, we will stay home.” I replied as mom went back down stairs and about fifteen minutes later heard her car drive out of my drive way and down the road to the church.

“We should go downstairs and get some breakfast.” Suggested Jane she rummaged through my clothes in my cupboard to find to find me something to wear. “This looks good as she threw me my white cotton singlet that just and a pair of my black cotton panties and told me to put them on and nothing else and seeing everyone’s at church for a few hours it doesn’t matter how we get you to dress.

I was at the stage where I knew just to do what in asked and just make the most of my situation so I stood up next to my bed and took off my nightie and slipped off the underpants I had from last night that they let me put back on before going to bed night and slipped the clean pair on. Next come the cotton singlet I slipped over my head and placed my arms through the holes and pulled it down. At least they had me covered up but with not much.

The singlet covered my little boobs but without a bra my nipples were on display under the cotton pointing through and to make things worse the singlet Jane picked out only came down to the top of my panties giving anyone who seen it a good view of them.

Once dressed we all went downstairs to the kitchen and sat around the table and had cereal and orange juice for breakfast. Tammy made me my breakfast and had me finish it before the others started their cereal which I found strange at the time but I soon caught on why she did that.

As we sat around the table and I watched them eat there cereal they were talking about how much fun last night was with me as there slave. I don’t know if it was normal conversation or they just doing it deliberately and trying to make me more embarrassed but ether way I just sat there and listened to the conversation.

“It’s only a few more days your holiday will be over and you will have to go back home to the farm Tailor so maybe you should think up some activities for us to do because once you go home you can’t play with baby anymore.”Jane said to her as she finished off her orange juice and filled her cup again. “I can still Skype you from home sometimes and have some fun with her but l liked it when she licked me and I can’t do that over Skype so I want her to do it again before I have to go back home where it’s boring.” Tailor replied.

“Ok girls.” Jane continued to say

“ I thought up a good idea and it will help Taylor out as well so everybody take off your pajama pants and panties and drop them on the floor beside you then put your legs a little apart.” Once you are all bottomless baby is going to crawl underneath the table and lick each of us out starting with one of us and about every two minutes move to the next pussy and so on until we tell you to stop, so what do you say about that baby?” I had an idea that sometime today I would have to lick out one of them but I didn’t expect doing all three at the same time though. “Yes Tammy, I will start now.” I said as they watched me slide out of my chair and disappear under the table then the conversation continued.

“You’ve all got school tomorrow and from then until I go home I can only see you when you get home so I want to have some fun today with baby” said Tammy just before she gave a jerk and a sigh. “It looks like baby has found your pussy” Tammy said with a giggle. “She’s good with her tong isn’t she?”
With a smile on her face Taylor replied“Umm, yes” as she made the most of her turn with baby’s warm s tong.

“I bet she loves her juice for breakfast out of our juice machines, I bet she’s turned on by now being made to do all three of us at the breakfast table while she’s supposed to be at church with her family.” Tammy joked as I changed position to the next girl and started again hoping I might be given a break and told to stop soon.

“So Taylor our school holidays are coming up very soon so what do you say us girls organize a stay at your place for a week or two that way you have another chance to play with baby, me and Tammy ‘s parents will be fine with us visiting you and your mum has been asking us to visit for a for a long time now and we can talk baby’s mum into letting her come with us because she thinks you are wonderful and really likes you so there’s no problem there” said Jane as I listened under the table while I was servicing Tammy and wiping the sticky juices off my chin that she was squirting on me and down the front of my white singlet making it stick to my skin and making the shape of my little boobs more clear to look at.

“So Taylor, what sorts of things would you make baby do to embarrass her if we bring her with us to visit? Asked Jane curious to know what her cousin would come up with for baby at her own house.

“I have lots of ideas and I want to do as much of them as I can while she’s on holiday, would you like to hear some of them?” replied Taylor. “yes and I’m sure our licking machine would get herself really, really wet listening to what she will have to do for you, you can tell us anything at all you want her to do and if we like it when she visits you can do it to her because she won’t know anyone living there that will recognize her and get her into trouble so what’s your plans for her?”

Taylor was exited at the possibility of them visiting soon and started with her list of things she wanted to try with her. “Well when she’s at my house there would have to be some rules because most of the time mum and dad are out on the farm doing things for most of the day and they come home for lunch and I’m usually at the house by myself doing home schooling or watching TV and stuff, they trust me being home by myself during the day because I don’t get into trouble, anyway while their home nothing can happen but when there not and at night anything goes.”

“I would have her nude on all fours with her lead on and we could walk her outside on the farm during the day and give her a tour of all the different things on the farm and sometimes I even might let her wear panties on her walk and put some fresh cow poo in them so when she walks she will feel it squish around in them.”

“I wont to tie her up somewhere on the farm outdoors so she’s completely nude, standing and spread eagle and my dad has a piece of cane about four feet long he uses to move the cows along when they don’t want to move and we can practice spanking her with it on the bum and occasionally if she has been bad and not done an activity we were really looking forward to watching her perform for us we can spank her on the boobs or pussy.”

“I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I was going to be humiliated and punished on her farm I hope my mum won’t let me go but if they talk her into it I won’t have a choice but to go and do everything I’m told or by the sounds of it get punished with a spanking or worse depending on what else she comes up with.” By now by singlet was drenched down the front and Tammy ordered me to sit back at my chair take off my singlet and keep quiet and listen to the rest of Tailors ideas for our next vacation. I was now just sitting in my chair in a pair of panties and nothing else and even though I had my singlet off my boobs and tummy was feeling sticky from the juices.

“I can take her to our vegetable garden and we can pick out two vegetables to put in her pussy and bum.”

“Seeing baby docent live there and she won’t have to see anyone ever again or anyone where she lives will never find out once she goes back home I have some friends on my neighboring farms that are girls around my age and a little bit older that I see a lot and we are always looking for new and different things to do to stop being bored and I think they would like what I have in mind so if you think it’s a good idea one of my friends has is sixteen and has an old disused sheering shed on her farm that is away from everything near a creek that we meet in sometimes and I was thinking I could invite all of my friends to come and baby can be the entertainment and spend the afternoon nude, collard and pussy licking and anything else board farm girls might want baby to humiliate herself with."

“Nice, we will defiantly think about those ideas for when we come to visit.” Jane told her. I wasn’t sure about being a group slave to strangers and I dread to think what farm girls could come up with to embarrass me and I hope I don’t go but if I do I have no choice in the matter I just would have to listen and take orders from Taylor.

“Your mum and brother will be back in an hour so have a shower and clean and don’t forget to put your singlet in the washing machine then find something to wear and then we can find something to do after lunch.” Tammy said to me as the others I picked up their pajama pants and panties and went to my room to get dressed.

The following 3 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 09-08-2020, 06:32 AM   #9
mr doggy

The next morning.

It was ten to eight in the morning and I was in my room getting dressed fir school but this morning was different because around thirty six hours ago I was made to play a game of choice by Tammy, Jane and Taylor. They had given me three humiliating choices and I had to choose two of them to do or they would humiliate me with humiliating photos that I never ever want people I know or even strangers see or it would be social suicide for me.

I made my choices and left the worst one. The first one I chose I completed the same evening because we were at the lake and I had to walk home completely nude just on dark with them and when I got home I was glad it was over. That brings me to my second choice and its one I’m nervous about and I don’t really want to do so I’m hoping it happens only once or twice over the day and Tammy and Jane would be discreet where it happens.

Its Monday morning and for my second task I have to go to school in my school dress shoes and socks like normal but today I have to go without panties and a bra and to make things worse anytime during the day both and Jane could find me and make sure I was completing my task as instructed by telling me to lift my dress up to my waist exposing my bum and pussy and hold it there until they tell me to put it back down and I’m positive they will take me somewhere and be discreet when they do it. There is one more part to my task and this is the worst bit but I have been nude in the school shed before so I purpose they will take me there to do that part.

Sometime during the day if they decide to do this part to me and see if I’m fully complying to my rules they can ask me to take off my school dress so they can see if my bra is missing as well as my panties leaving me in just my shoes and socks and like the other part of it I have to leave it off until they tell me I can put it back on.. But they can only do this once to me during the day.

Standing in front of my mirror looking at myself in my school dress with my arms strait down by my sides I looked at myself and hoped the day was going to be ok. Luckily my school dress had a little padding where my boobs were and there was no signs that I was braless and because I didn’t have much anyway upstairs there was not much reason for anyone to look at me there anyway. My dress hem came down half way between my knees and crutch and looking at myself in the mirror I was starting to appreciate my mum not letting me get my hem shortened but I still felt very awkward just knowing I had nothing on underneath my school dress.

Looking back at my clock I realized that it was almost eight o’clock and Tammy and Jane had organized to make a video call before I left the house and catch the bus for the twenty minute trip to school so I started Skype and waited. RING, RING, RING went the Skype call as I preset the answer button and two screens came up on my laptop. One screen had Tammy in it and the other had Jane and Taylor.

“Hi baby” Tammy said. This is only going to be a quick call because we will be seeing each other on the bus in about Fifteen minutes and the call is so you can show us three that you haven’t forgotten tour task today so lift up your dress and show us they you have left your panties off.” Even though all three of them had seen my pussy several time before I still felt a little ashamed about being made to show it to them whenever they wanted to look at it.

I stood in front of my webcam and lifted my dress to my waist so they could see I was doing what I am supposed to and held it there giving them a good clear view of my pussy. “”You can put it down now we have had a good look at some pussy to start our day and we will meet you at the bus stop shortly to go to school and while we are gone Tailor is stuck at home bored so we told her while we are gone we had a task for to keep busy, she is going to make a list of ways we will make you lose your virginity with one of your brothers friends and me and Jane will have a read of her list when we get home this afternoon and choose one then let you know how you will do it, oh and we told her she could be as mean as she wants making them up.” Tammy explained to me as my heart sun a little into my chest. I knew this conversation would happen eventually and I knew they would choose how it happened but now my virginity was in the hands of one of the scenarios Taylor would make up. “I will see you shortly “I said as I ended the call and started my short walk to my bus stop.

As I reached the bus stop both Tammy and Jane were already there about to step onto the school bus and I was relieved that I had just got there in time otherwise I would have to go back home and get mom to take me to school. “Come on Tammy said as she took my hand and pulled me into the bus then the doors shut. Our stop was the fifth on the bus run out of seven stops there were already five girls and three boys on the bus sitting at the front and the middle seats of the buss talking and reading magazines. We walked past them and I went to sit in one of the middle seats where we normally sit but this time both Tammy and Jane grabbed an arm each and guided me to the long back seat and told me to sit down with them then as I sat on the seat Tammy told me to sit next to the window and both Tammy and Jane sat beside me so that I was between them and the window so we were out of sight of anyone looking up the aisle. “Lift up your dress and show us again that you still have no panties “Jane demanded. “ “OMG, please not on the school bus with other kids close by.” I pleaded not expecting to have to do anything until we wear at school. I thought we were going to do it at school but apparently not.

Jane looked at Tammy then back at me and said “you must have misunderstood us, the task started from the video call we had this morning and let’s hope some of the people on the bus don’t decide to move seats or the next kids on done go towards the back seat because you may have to pull up your dress and hold it up until we say to drop it and do it a few times on the trip to school or we do have that other option if you prefer, we can tell you to take it all the way off and I’m strongly thinking of that option the way your acting and how will you feel being nude and hiding behind a seat on the bus with kids close by and a good view from the window as well?”

“Please don’t make me do that here please wait until we are at school somewhere, I promise if you don’t make me take off my dress here I will do anything you want at home this afternoon and I mean anything,” I pleaded hoping they change their mind. “Like what? Jane asked then said “would you come over to my house after school and because my pedants won’t be there for a few hours you will strip nude in my bathroom and lay in the empty bath while Tammy me and Tailor give you a golden shower?

“EWW. That’s grouse, but I’m not losing my dress here so I said yes but reluctantly. Jane could see that I was nervous about being nude on the bus and decided to see how much I could be pushed in my panic and asked me one last humiliating question. “If we let you keep your dress on until your golden shower and don’t make you lift your dress until school and only make you lift it for us once and once only plus do one more thing for us and that’s keep pressuring your mum to let you go with us on holiday to Taylor's house because we can all go and we will be keeping the pressure up to until the school holidays in a few weeks, tell her my mum is driving us there and dropping us off so there’s no cost involved and I’m getting my parents to talk to your mum about you going as well. “

Yes I told them both as then felt sort of relieved I was keeping my dress on, well at least until I got to Jane’s house and it looks like the holiday might be on and they were so eager to have me on Taylor's the farm I’m glad no matter what I do there at least nobody there knows me and when I get home nobody will ever know anything I will be made to do.

Lunch time came around fairly quickly and as I left the classroom with my lunch I was met by both Taylor and Jane who quickly rushed me off to eat lunch with them in the library at one of the book reading tables which were spread all around the library. This particular table was way at the back of the book shelves and was right next to one of the computer stations which had a partition on three sides and about three feet tall so as if someone sat on a chair in it they would be almost hidden.

After we finished eating our lunch Jane told me this was the one time today we check and find out if you have no panties on and ordered me to go in the computer boot and lift my school dress up to my waist and hold it there until told otherwise. I looked around the best I could to see who was in the library but it was almost empty apart from the librarian but she was at the counter at the other side of the library and I could see a couple of girls sitting and reading at a table about two hundred meters away and they were busy with their books.

I moved into the booth and turned around so I was facing Tammy and Jane through the opening and realized while standing there the partition came up just past my waist when I was standing there and I was fairly hidden from prying eyes then I did as I was asked and lifted up my dress revealing my pussy to them yet again but this time I was enjoying the activity more and thought to myself why am I starting to enjoy myself more and more? Maybe I’m supposed to be submissive slave to people and thought from now on I’m doing whatever I’m told and try not to complain if I think it’s not to gross that is then I will protest and most likely take a punishment for my actions but since they told me about our holiday I have formed a fantasy in my head that I have to be a slave to her and her friends at the sheering shed for an afternoon nude collard and on my lead and they would have my hands tied behind my back so I have no way to stop them doing anything to me they could think up and be there entertainment slave girl.

This was only my fantasy and I wouldn’t tell Tammy or Jane about it but it made me wet whenever I thought it.

The following user says Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 09-08-2020, 11:00 AM   #10
29403jason

I really enjoyed what I have read so far. you should make her lose her virginity in a way that she doesn't know who actually took it
29403jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 02:32 AM   #11
mr doggy

After school we got off the bus and walked to Jane’s house where Taylor was waiting in Jane’s bedroom for us to return. “Hi Tailor did you miss us at and did our little activity stop you from getting bored?” Jane asked as she put her school bag on the floor and sat on the side of her bed. “Yes I had fun thinking stuff up” she said as she handed Jane the list and both Tammy and Jane read it to see what She had written down and after several minutes of whispering to each other as I stood there waiting for them to say something to me about their decision on how I should lose my virginity which made me anxious and exited to see how will do it. I couldn't wait to try sex and I was hoping the way they wanted would be fun.

“Will I be still getting a golden shower today?” I asked as I stood there. “Yes you are and tell us do you think you will like us peeing on you?” I thought about her answer and it as starting to excite me a little now I actually wanted to push myself more as their slave so answered.

“I think I will like it when you girls wet me with warm pee and I want to please you so I want to open my mouth and taste it but just a tiny bit then I will close my mouth and let you pee on me as much as you like because I have come to the conclusion I like being submissive to you.” I said as I waited for a reaction to my outburst.

“Well, well our slave loves her position as our play toy and wants to please us from now on, tell me then when we finish giving you a golden shower and you are laying in the bath wet from head to toe with our pee how do you think you would feel? Seeing you are more submissive now we want to video us doing it to you for extra blackmail material and to play it back later on sometime just to make you watch us degrade you even more.”

“I would feel embarrassed and wet be smelly but I would want you to make me your toilet and I would even smile for the video if you wanted. I replied. “I bet you would smile just before you open your mouth and take a mouth full and you will swallow that smelly pee on camera, wont you baby.” She said back to me then I lowered my head and said “Yes I will do that for you.”

“This is a good list of ways to lose your virginity and it’s hard to choose but we have to and organize it before school holidays start and we go to the farm because we want her used to having a dick in her in case we meets a farm hand or something that she can put her pussy to good use for our amusement or the amusement of Tailors friends, isn’t that right baby?” Tailor joked. “

Again I gave the same answer but with some nervousness “then I just started blurting sick things I had fantasized about over the last week because I thought that’s what they would want me to say. Yes, I will be everyone’s entertainment slave if you order me to and do as I’m told.””It’s good to see you are looking forward to your holiday, tell us what else do you think we should do with you especially in the sheering shed?” I thought a few seconds and this was my big opportunity to secretly hint to them about my fantasy without letting them know it’s my fantasy.”

“Well in the sheering shed all the girls except you and Jane would be waiting inside with drinks and snacks for the afternoon and us three would be waiting outside the shed then you would make me take off all my clothes leaving me completely nude, You would tie my hands behind my back so my little boobs were pushed out in front of me and then you would put on my collar and lead and walk me on all fours into the sheering shed to the applause of the others as they see me degrade myself for their amusement.”

They would take advantage of me while my hands are tied behind me and hold me on the floor face up and shave of my pubic hair off or they can make me play games with them like blindfold me and make me guess what’s in my pussy and every three times I’m wrong in a row they get to give me a punishment.”

“I would have to service any pussy or dick offered to me and they can give me a group golden shower, I should be used to it shortly.”

“They could write thing they like all over my nude body as long as it’s with something that washes off.”

“They can use my pussy boobs or bum however they like for their enjoyment “

“WOW that’s some list, I’m sure Tailor will see what she can organize when she gets home, now for how you lose your virginity is.” I stood there in anticipation as Jane read out the way I will have my first dick in me.

“Your mom will be out Saturday so you will have a blindfold on and nude spread eagle on your bed so you won’t know which of your brothers friends gets to fuck you for the first time and it will happen while he is at your house playing cards with your brother and his friends , we will tell him beforehand that you lost a bet and has to have sex with someone blindfolded then he will leave the poker game with an excuse then we will bring him to your room and he will fuck you (with a condom), I bet he will get a stuffy strait away seeing a blindfolded, nude hotly like you on the bed.”

I liked the idea but I would have prefered to know who was laying on top of me pushing his dick in and out of me pumping away.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-09-2020 at 02:37 AM.
Old 09-10-2020, 05:13 AM   #12
SpankSlut2016

Thank you, been enjoying reading, please continue.
SpankSlut2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2020, 09:09 PM   #13
mr doggy

“Are you ready for your shower, I have to pee “Tailor asked me as she took my hand and led me to the bathroom closely followed by Tammy and Jane. “Now were in the bathroom how do you want to do this, do you want me to take everything off and get into the bath?” I asked as I stood next to the bath. As they thought how the best way I should do it. “How about you take off everything and lay down in the empty bath so you can look at our pussys while we pee on you and you can tell us how it feels.

I thought that was a good suggestion and lifted my dress over my head exposing my bare pussy and boobs then placing it on a chair so as to keep it safe to put back on later then stepped into the bath and lay down. The bath was cold with no water in it to warm up but that just added to the experience I was about to try for the first time. Once Tailor saw I was in position she pulled her pants down to her ankles and turned away from me then bent over so her pussy was facing nt boob area and tensed up and let a stream of yellow pee leave her body and it hit me on my boobs to start and then I could see her wiggle her hips directing the stream down over my belly and legs and back again. The pee felt warm as it hit my body then trickled gown me to the bottom of the bath making it slippery as I wiggled around in it.

“Our turn as I saw both Tammy and Jane drop their pants and they both started to pee at the same time one warm stream from Jane on my belly and Tammy’s stream into my head and hair. “Open up baby? She shouted as I opened my mouth a little and let her stream go into it. The first time I tasted and swallowed it inside me I felt a little sick as it was quite bitter warm and had a smell to it but it seemed to amuse the girls so I took another mouth full and spit it out I a stream down over my body then let them finish their peeing and I just lay in the mess for a few seconds recovering from my first golden shower then I hopped out of the bath and into the shower and cleaned up and put my dress back on.

(I am going to take a break from this story for a while but will continue it again later on. I am writing another story soon so I hope you read it.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk