Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
newbieguy123

Male 19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (very strict)

19/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (very strict)

Hello Mistresses,

*Note before you begin: I'm not perfect and neither do I expect you to be. I have disappointed and have been disappointed by people on this site before*

Ok so with out of the way,let me beginn my talking a bit about myself. I have been lurking this site for years now and I began to have ever growing interest in bdsm at the age of 16. Since then, I have done a lot,almost all of which has been based online.

Currently I'm 19,am a student and am lucky enough to make time for this several times of the week.Im tall,slim with an average built and tan.Physical Looks of how my mistress looks does not matter a lot to me.Its the act of complete submission to a female that drives me crazy.Time zone's not much of any issue either,I have weird sleeping patterns so believe me I can adjust.

I am literally looking for a Mistress who would use me as her fucktoy. My misery should bring her joy and so forth.I like to argue a lot,not that Im not submissive,so I want a strong domme who can really break me down. Im not looking for someone who would suger coat the tasks she'd be making me to do in order to convince me,but to be honest about how it will actually be like.

What I really enjoy is performing for my mistress on cam.Whilst I obviously wont decline offline tasks, I absolutely LOVE being watched on cam. I don't mind screenshots either.Im very open about that.

Ive done a lot of messed up stuff on this site so not a lot is taboo for me. I don't get frightened by the sight of blood and I have a high tenacity for pain.(Someone made me carve a smiling face on my thigh lol). I am willing to be flexible for my mistress;I cannot however buy items all the time.
Specifically speaking my likes,dislikes,limits are as follows.

OK with: Extreme pain.
Dislikes:Pee
Limits :Ultra extreme bruising,scat,public,family,friends,social suicide.

With my past experience on this site,I would really request Mistresses(if they consider me lucky) to be willing to send at least one photo for confirmation of gender.Its sad,I know,but there are too many female-pretenders out there. :l
I will be willing to cam and mic btw.

So I think that'll be all I guess. I cannot stress more that I'm only interested in females.

Thank You for reading through.Pm me if interested.Oh and I use most of the IM networks so that shouldnt be an issue

Last edited by newbieguy123; 12-26-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:29 AM   #2
newbieguy123

Looking for a mistress again,if anyone is interested.

Advertisements
Kink Talk