Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 09-20-2012, 06:53 PM   #16
Armydude

Im sorry its just stuff about possibly meeting people from online bothers me. I have a personal reason for it. Feel free to PM me if you want to know it.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:57 AM   #17
codymich
Distinguished Member

Personal rant: I find the A/S/L questions very important. If I am looking to meet up with someone, those 3 stats can rule you in or out pretty quick. If we don't match what the other is looking for, then why waste time dancing around the issue. Let's just get that out of the way first. I'm going to need to know it before I meet you anyway.

Another thing you can do if you are going to meet someone: If you live with other people/parents, leave a note with your "date's" address and phone number in an obvious place on your desk, or open on screen on your computer. Your housemates won't likely find it, or think it is strange, but if you don't show up when you are supposed to, that is one of the first places they would probably look.
Of course, that is in addition to getting to know the person first, cam with them if possible, etc, etc.

As far as this thread's topic, a meet-up forum might be nice, but with everyone so spread out, it may be difficult to find what you are looking for. Craigslist and other dating sites are better suited for finding someone in your area. If you are looking for T or D, or master/slave, etc, you can post that right in your ad on those sites. Sure, lots of people will think it is weird, but you'll probably find some people who don't even know about this site.

Yes, I'm a furry, and I have a fursuit, so feel free to include that in dares!

Kik: codymichGD

My cock length is verified here. Add yours too!

Last edited by codymich; 09-21-2012 at 05:00 AM.
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:43 AM   #18
Armydude

Im not going to rant anymore. Im just going to tell you what I tell all my friends and family. If your going somewhere or with someone your not really familiar with ALWAYS be ready to defend yourself up too and including deadly force. Im not saying be crazy or paranoid,but have the mentality of "if someone tries to hurt me Im going to fight back as much as possible". Hope all my ranting has helped and not just annoyed.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:34 AM   #19
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Lovely.

Now can we go back to discussing the idea of a subforum dedicated to the idea?
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:14 AM   #20
princessmio
Account Banned

i think a sub-forum would be a really good idea

Limits: Public, Pain,Illegal,blood,family,friends,pics,video
princessmio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #21
Domsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Good idea

I think a sub forum is a great idea. It seperates those of us who actually do want to go an meet others from those who just want to be online.

As with the ranters, I reccomend lots of chatting before any meet ups. but I've met a few from this site and quite a lot from others and chatting helps you to decide.
Domsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #22
BostonBoytoy

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me, can't hurt right?
Heavy bondage, Isolation, D/s & M/s, Pain, Humiliation, Leather, Rubber, Lycra, Sports/military uniforms, Mild ws, Diapers/ageplay, Pup play, Breathplay/poppers/gas masks, Sensory deprivation, Electro, Mild cbt/tt, Spanking, Butt plugs/dildos, Milking, Cum control/chastity, TPE, Erotic hypnosis, Group play, Public play
BostonBoytoy is offline   Reply With Quote