Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-25-2007, 01:35 PM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default Dare Devil [Non-Fiction]

This is actually a dare that one of my friends and his cousins had to do. They are both boys.

My friend got a phone call from his cousin one day telling him he had the house to himself for a week and a half and woundered if he wanted to go round. He went for a week, but there were other boys, friends of the cousin. They are all the same age and all boys. They desided to play the dare game, but they had to be in pairs, so my friend paired with his cousin 'cause he didn't no any 1else. The first dare was given to my friend and they were dared to play a whole round of dare chicken. They had to stand up facing each other and grab each others dicks. Then they had to lean in on each other and kiss, full on. The first person to pull away or let go lost that match and had to take of one item of clothing. Un4tunatly my friend lost the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th matches so was left waring just his underware, on the last 1 he was determined not to loose so he and his cousin kissed, apparently the kiss went on 4 about 6mins, no1 pulling away cause they didn't want 2 loose, but unluckily my friend lost and had to remove his underware. He lost and had to be his cousins slave 4 the day. But his cousin was kind and said he would do 1 thing with him. They had to play the rest of the game in womens clothes.
Un4tunatley they got the 2nd dare aswell, and this time they were dared to get naked and hug each other. They had to hold onto each others asses, then the others wrapped them up tightly in clingfilm and they had to stay like that for 24 hrs. And every hour they had to kiss non-stop for 15mins, harsh. My friend did this dare and during the process dared on pair, to jack each other off, and another pair to get naked, get in the bath and give each other a blowjob until the bath was half full with ice cold water. One other pair was dared to lie in a bath of baked beans naked. Then they were covered in home made gung, they had to sleep in the baked bean filled bath tub. Everyone went to sleep and in the morning they decided they would go to town. But as a dare they would go as a rainbow. They were all stripped down to there boxers, (My friend and his cousin were let free) and painted in a different colour. My friend was painted yellow and his cousin blue. They had to hold hands and walk around town they stayed in town for 2 and a half hours getting 2 busses there and back. The rest of the week was pritty boring, so my friend left half a week early, but the boys dared him to go home painted pink and yello polka dots waring nothing but painted on him green bra and thong, imbarrassing as he had to walk home, fortunatly his mum wasn't home or his father, but his neighbour and his children saw him, shameful.

Sorry its a bit long but I had to shorten it leaving out a few bits of details.

Last edited by HypoMonkey; 05-26-2007 at 06:17 AM.
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:39 PM   #2
ussmwm

wow, thats hot. I wish I could have played with u guys.
ussmwm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:44 PM   #3
HypoMonkey

I wasn't there.
I wasn't aloud, and I wasn't invited any way
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:03 PM   #4
daremaster

Send a message via MSN to daremaster

Wow sounds like a fun week I love the bakebeans in the tub thats my favroit type of dare.
Old 12-22-2007, 03:02 PM   #5
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Man, I like the rainbow thing...

NudityDudity
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk