Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2017, 07:45 AM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Taming A Brat

This will be a short story and contains heavy consensual non consent among other kinks. If this isn't your thing or you may be triggered please don't read.

AM has also rewritten the story from the Dom perspective here.

My hands tugged usually at the rope binding them as I attempt to free myself from my bindings. All I succeed in doing is causing the chair to topple sideways..with me still attached to it. As I hit the floor with a painful thud I freeze, knowing there is no way my struggle will have gone unheard. Sure enough the door to the darkened room opens and I close my eyes, refusing to look up at my captor. Both the chair and myself are yanked firmly back into place and I feel hands on my face but still refuse to open my eyes, even when he speaks.

"Look at me."

Still I refuse, every part of my being feeling defiant and wanting to fight. I can't physically fight tied up this way so I will take what I can get. I'm surprised when I hear a low laugh at my refusal to do as he says, expecting anger instead.

"Fine, be that way. You can stay there."

Footsteps fade away as he leaves me in the room and my eyes open slowly as my breathing returns to normal. I don't know how long I have been here now, it has to be several hours and I roll my eyes as I feel a pressure beginning to form in my bladder. Of course.

I try to ignore it but the pressure grows steadily and I am torn between calling out for help and remaining in the stony silence I have been in for the majority of the day. When I know I can't hold it for much longer I fight past the defiance and call out. Within seconds he appears again almost as though he was waiting for me to call for him.

"Something you need?"

His voice is low but I can sense the amusement and I hate him even more right now. As I mumble that I need to use the bathroom I finally raise my eyes to his only for him to shrug in response.

"Then I guess you should be better at doing what I tell you."

Before I can respond he is gone again and I frown. What a dick. I can't focus on my anger for long however as all my energy becomes focused on holding my bladder closed. Naturally I can't hold it forever and maybe a half hour later my stomach muscles are clenching in pain as I fight the inevitable. When I feel the first trickle escape I grit my teeth in frustration but no matter how hard I try I can't fight it any longer. Within seconds my clothes are soaked and I can feel a little of my earlier defiance melt away as I sit soaked in my own urine.

After what seems like an eternity the door opens again and though the room is darker than it should be there is no mistaking the smell of old urine. He laughs and I envision hurting him. Very painfully.

"Had an accident I see."

I glare at him but choose not to give him the satisfaction of responding. He merely raises an eyebrow at my glare and smiles slightly at me.

"I was going to let you change into dry clothes but if you want to behave this way..."

My eyes narrow as he lowers the zip on his jeans and pulls his penis out as he steps closer to me. "Then you can continue being a little urinal." He finishes as the first spray of his own urine assaults my face. I'm too stunned to react at first and when I can the first thing I do is tilt my head away but that only causes him to reach out and grip my head in an iron grip as he continues to unload a torrent of urine over me. It hits my face and hair and I can feel it spraying over my chest.

As he finishes he steps even closer, eliminating the remaining small distance between us and pinches my nose for a few long seconds, causing my mouth to open so I can breathe. As it does so he shoves himself inside me, merely remarking;

"Don't forget to clean up little urinal."

Tears prick the corner of my eyes and I blink them away furiously as he shoves himself in and out of my mouth a few more times. I refuse to let him see them fall. When he is done he calmly fastens his zip back up and leaves the room. I allow one lone tear to slip down my cheek while I wonder how long he is going to leave me like this.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 11-20-2017 at 04:09 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk