Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-21-2021, 10:59 AM   #1
Cookie20
Baby Member

Female f/23 looking to be punished

Hello
I've been naughty lately, i haven't been writing my thesis, and i've been lazy in general, so i'm looking for some punishment. Mostly I need my bladder punished, since i've been peeing a lot, even with the slightest urge and i want to change that, but you can give me any other tasks.
I don't have any toys, but i can always use some household items, I also live with my roomate.
Cookie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 11:08 AM   #2
Izon
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Izon

How about something like this, you aren't allowed to relieve yourself for thirty minutes after you notice the urge. Each time you go before the thirty minutes is up, you add that to the next time. So if you wait 12 minutes from when you notice, the next time you need to pee you have to wait 30 minutes, plus 18 more. At the end of the day, do spanks equal to the time you went early.
Izon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 11:13 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go somewhere public and work 2 hours on your thesis wearing a shorter than knee length skirt and a light blouse with a bra and footwear. If you get distracted in any way...you have to work an extra hour and get barefoot for that time. Get distracted again and you lose your panties and another hour. Distracted again and lose the bra and another hour. If you fail and still get distracted...go to the nearest bathroom. Strip naked and sit in the bathroom for 15 minutes doing nothing while completely naked. Then start the dare all over agin. If you fail again let me know and we will come up with a worse punishment.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2021, 11:48 AM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Drink 8oz of water every hour. When you get the urge to pee flip a coin heads you may pee tails wait 30 minutes and you can flip again. Assuming you got heads you will roll a pair of 6 sided dice. Whatever number you roll is how many seconds you are allowed to pee and then that same number is how many minutes you must wait before continuing. For example if you roll 7 you may pee for 7 seconds and then you must wait 7 minutes before you can pee for 7 seconds again so on and so forth until you finally empty your bladder.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk