Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2018, 03:02 PM   #1591
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Time for a little daily report once again.

After work and diner I went for some cornertie first after which I rowed for 5 minutes watching some anime.

Some time after it was puppy fetch time. One of the really puppy things of the week. But puppy really should insert his tail plug whilst being a puppy. But that comes later.

Just before doing something new, puppy went for his 300 spankings with his flogger. Then I removed my cage and only put on some shorts, a shirt, shoes and my collar.

Then I went outside (t is nighttime) and went for a secluded spot. Fully undressed apart from my collar and edged twice. After that I peed against a tree. Edged again and dressed myself up again and went home.

Now time to put my cage back on again. Good night.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 02:58 PM   #1592
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So it was party a free day for puppy.

In the morning I had to do some minutes of work after which I went for groceries.

For the rest it was a free day but didn't do much taskwise. But did fuck myself for 21 minutes. I tried to use my larger dildo but it hurt to much. So I had to stop.

Somewhere after diner i went for some sensory deprivation and tied myself somewhat spread eagle and listened to some nice sounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhWGlULWK_8

I liked it very much. To prevent arousal gained from my cage I did remove it. Duing my session I got multiple hardons and sometimes it seemed closing in to an edge. When an hour was done i was totally wet there. I didn't drip yet. it was great. Directly after i did my edges, but had to cool down for longer periods.

Later in the evening I went for my spanking after which I was in my dog mode. Puppy has a new tow and likes it very much. It is one made of rope with a knot on both sides and frayed beyond the knots. Puppy likes it ver much. Just need a human to play tug of war with now.

Then I did some quick rowing for 5 minutes and the day was done. Maybe I can do more tomorrow.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 08-05-2018, 02:26 PM   #1593
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Damn I don't like the warmth. I just couldn't do anything today because i felt just tired. Tired because of how warm it is.

As for today I did only my edges and my spankings. But the heat makes me feel dirty in not a sexual way. It wasn't that nice.

I also had my room to clean up which i did in my maid outfit. But it was too warm to be very active. But I managed.

Tomorrow it will be time to work again. And there is a lot planned for it. Good night to you all.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 08-06-2018, 02:32 PM   #1594
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Yoday it was fucking time for puppy again. 23 minutes constantly being penetrated in the ass. Was looking ar some anime during the fucking. I felt used once again.

After that I did my cornertime of 15 minutes. Then came the edges. Puppy did over 15. it just feels so nice. i want to edge more, but also go over the edge. But i won't.

I also had to wash my maid outfit. I don't let it be washed anywhere else but home since, yeah. Don't want people to know about it really.

And the at last, my 300 spanks applied by the belt and now I am preparing to go to bed. I love my panties. Got 4 different kinds.

edit: did 5 minutes of rowing too.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Last edited by Pariahterror; 08-06-2018 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:17 PM   #1595
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Not as active today as yesyerday but I did some special spanks. Which one will be made clear in the end.

But after diner i went for my rowing. 10 minutes this time. But it still is too warm. I hate it. (did i menion that already, that is how much I don't like it)

After some talking Puppy went for some cornertime. And there I got an order from someone to do it on my knees. It is my own choice to do it, but I took the challenge. And it isn't something i like. I was now instead of standing, just sitting on my knees in an L-shape. Only if Mistress wants it puppy will go on his knees again.

And then later in the evening I went for some spanking with a wet wooden spoon. First 300 times on my ass cheeks and then 100 times on my inner thigh which ended up a little bit redder and has some more sensitive spots now.

That would be all for now. Almost going to bed now.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 08-08-2018, 02:18 PM   #1596
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Another small updat from puppy.

Did nothing much but my rules today.

So first my cornertime of 15 minutes which was much better than yesterday. Standing feels so much better than on he knees. Would really hate having stuffer under me that would annoy me and eventually hurt.

Then there were my edgeng. Nothing much happened here. Also nothing much of interest during my rowing.

And my spanking, only did it wth my flogger this time. Thinking of going to bed soon.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 08-08-2018, 02:24 PM   #1597
CSasha
Oracle

Nighty night, puppy.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:28 PM   #1598
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Almost weekend yay. But today there were still some rules to being followed. After diner I went for my edges and then cooling down followed by my usual 15 minutes of cornertime. Only one left for this week.

Then it was time for some puppy play. Went and about and gathered my dirty clothing and put them in my washing back. All while I was on all fours and was picking up the clothes with my mout. Time went by pretty quickly. Almost had no time left to enjoy my toys XD.

Then in the evening it was time for my exercises. Did 10 minutes of rowing while watching some more anime. I just love anime. Then it was spanking time. 300 times with a wet wooden spoon on my right outer thigh. I didnt like that much. It did hurt and might be tenderized now.

As for tomorrow. Got something planned and hope it will go as I think it will.

Until tomorrow.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 08-10-2018, 02:19 PM   #1599
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Well, my plans are off for today and was a bit down because my package wasn't delivered. I didn't move. And I work nextdoor .

Because of me being a little bit more down, I did less. But I did get some diapers. Almost directly wore one and the fit snugly. Kept it on until I really leaked.

After diner I went for some exercise in a somewhat wet diaper. Ended up rowing for 10 minutes.

When my diaper finally leaked too much, I removed it and started edging after cleaning myself a bit. And I am happy I don't have to edge as much as LPV XD.

Then came puppy time. Started with eating an orange. Someone did cut it in 4 pieces so I could eat it well. Then dragged some more stuff to the bin and washing and to end it some nice relaxing with my new toy.

And at last some spanking, 300 times with my flogger.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 08-10-2018, 04:04 PM   #1600
CSasha
Oracle

There are always good and bad days, puppy. Cry me a river. And let's give you a *hug*.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:32 PM   #1601
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today it was washing day again. Went a little late, slept decent and just had a slow morning. Bought some extra stuff that should help me start going for my hobby of modelling. This time, modeling for DND.

Got a bit over it I didn't got my package.

In the midday I went for edging. But within just 20 strokes I already was on edge. But that number rose the more edges I did. Damn was so horny.

Just before dinner I went for my rowing. Went for a pretty heavy 5 minutes. At least going 10 % faster than normal the first 1-2 minutes.

Then I went for some playing with some people and and it was late before you knew it, and just after 23 I went for my fetching. It was fun, but my knees did hurt a bit after. Then were the spankings. Just used my normal flogger and did my 300.

That would be it for today. Dunno what I will do tomorrow.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 08-12-2018, 02:49 PM   #1602
Pariahterror
Prodigy

After a lazy start for puppy he went cleaning normally for half an hour. In his maid outfit. This was after the lunch. After cleaning I went on playing a game with a friend and just talking a bit.

And time flew by while puppy was gaming and he was dressed the whole time. But before gaming, puppy did some edges in his outfit.

Then it was time for some dinner and undressed myself and put something else on.

In the end, puppy ended up playing too much and just finished his spanks. 300 with the flogger. It was fun playing though, but should do it less.

Tomorrow I might be able to pick up my new outfit. Already excited for it.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 08-13-2018, 02:39 PM   #1603
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So today it was exciting, it started with picking up my new outfit. it was a schoolgirl utfit. Some pictures will be posted soon in my private album.

Then the same guy wanted to play a game with me, i told him until a certain time since there was stuff I had to do.

Just before playing I went and spanked myself with my flogger 300 times and did some edges. Then we went on playing.

When we ended, it was time to do my daily exercise of rowing and my cornertime. After that, it was dress up time.

I was already wearing my top, skirt and panties. But I added my stockings wig and armwarmers too. I looked different but good too. After taking some pictures I requested some words to be written on my belly since it was still very open. The words I got were:

"good boy"
"public slut"

Now it was time to go. I removed my wig and put a shirt on over my top and some trousers to hide the bottom part. And then I left.

Was a bit caught at the front eit since someone else went in as I went out, and my armwarmers are totally visible, and my collar might have been a bit visible too.

Next I walked towards the previous spot I peed naked and edged. There I removed my shirt and pants and there i was,dressed as a slutty schoolmaid in the dark with some bodywriting on me. it felt different but good.

Next I walked and walked. A turn came up and went with the corner. I was using the flashlight on my sellphone to light the path. At a certain moment I thought it was time to go back. And this I went. Not a minute later someone in the dark said Hello to me. Almost freaked out. Who the hell walks here in the dark.

I said hello back and went on my way. Just a couple of meters further i saw he had a flashlight . Luckily he didn't shine on me. But because of the lighting on my screeen and the flashlight on my phone he could see som parts.

Nothing much happened further and dressed myself up at the same place, but just as I went for my shirt. A cyclist drove by. i was a bit from the path but in the open and a bit in the light. I saw that person looking around and I was seen again. But shouldn't cyclists have ights on their bike? I dressed up and went home where nothing much happened for the rest. it was a very exciting evening.

At the moment no regrets and it was pretty different but not bad. i like my new outfit and like wearing it too. This was it for today.

Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 08-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #1604
LPV
getDare Saint

Cross dressing doesn't appeal to me at all, and LPV would never do it. But you seem to enjoy it and your reports are always excellent and fun to read. Good job!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:25 PM   #1605
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Another day and almost bedtime, thus time for a report.

Did my 300 spanks just before gaming and did my edges after. Somewhere castration does make me even hornier.

Then it was turn for my cornertime and was thinking about multple things which I don't remember anymore and at last did 5 minutes of decent intensive rowing. I do make sure I am sweating when I stop, or else I don't think it really counts as exercise. Thus i have to put a bit of extra effort into it.

That is all for today. Now i remember, was thinking about having an orgasm in diapers outside and not allowed to stop until i have. Or having to do my cornertime outside in my schoolgirl outfit. But that will take a lot of time and effort before i dare to do that.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk