Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2018, 12:37 PM   #1576
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Won't be as active from now on for a week since I am at my parents and working somewhere else.

But I did clean as a maid this morning for 30 minutes while listening to the hypno. I need to leave it a little bit clean behind.

That was it for now. No spankings or cornertime since I have trouble doing them here. But I will go to bed collared like usual.

Now I am of to watch some stuff and go to bed early. And I am realising now I'm sort of writing a diary here on this thread. Daily inputs and what I am doing and sometimes my thoughts.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 01:01 PM   #1577
CSasha
Oracle

Maybe you should start a diary in your blog, puppy. It's interesting too read, entertaining, and I might comment more often. I don't here because I don't want to spam. Also, more people would see and find it if they want.

What do you think?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 07-23-2018, 01:05 PM   #1578
Pariahterror
Prodigy

The idea of a diary makes me a little bit scared. I have been sharing a lot and still will. It is also a nice cheat sheet to report to my Mistress. But I am glad you are enjoying it. I will have to think about it, I am now realising how much I am sharing but that is fine now.

And had a fine day at work today with almost no kinks. I am now wearing my collar again and have been talking to my parents a bit. But it does stress me out a bit. Sometimes there are some feelings.

They did discover I had my nails painted (wanted to go barefoot and did remove most of the polish, but there was still some red). I quickly came up.with the excuse some kids from where I live wanted to paint them and so they were painted.

So now I am laying on my bed ready to almost go to sleep. I really can't keep my rules this way and I am happy I am.allowed to be without them for now. I am.very grateful. The spanks will go up, but there is enough time.left to get them done before the other things happen.

Good night to you all.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-24-2018, 12:20 PM   #1579
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Another day of less kink but still locked a lot. But today I finished the concept for some pet play dares which will come online soon after some testing.

Today I did some edges. I wanted to and it is a rule. But here at my parents it feels not really good. I did bring my dildo with me to fuck myself but haven't done it either.

Maybe sometime, but will have to go to sleep soon. Waking up in about just more than 8 hours I think.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-25-2018, 01:03 PM   #1580
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Dear diary, today there were no kinks again. Just some time with my parents and heat. Damn I really don't like heat. It was 83 in the evening. Almost melting here.

But I did do some edges. And tomorrow, gonna have a look at some appartments

That is all for now, good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-25-2018, 01:25 PM   #1581
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

A diary sounds like fun to me, especially as you're already doing one If you do blog it I'd suggest a more highlighted version (maybe just 2 or 3 times a week) so people can keep up with it and it's not too much of a chore for you.

I bet getting caught with the nail painting was embarrassing as well as having to hide the edging and any dildo fucking. Lack of privacy sucks (especially when you're a horny little devil ha). Good luck with the apartment search!

EDIT: Also sexyred's setup a spreadsheet to track all your dice tasks a bit easier if you want.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes

Last edited by PrincessJessica; 07-25-2018 at 04:39 PM.
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 02:14 PM   #1582
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Grrr, warm weather. It is just too warm. I hate it. Above 25 degrees it is warm already for me, but it is that temperature for some days now. Even going over 30. It seems I am melting sometimes.

Had a colder shower today which helped a bit. I did became a bit more active, but the warmth is everywhere and exhausts me again.

Finally started watching "Your lie in April". I like it. Like it a lot and already see some sad ending coming up. Please no. It will make me cry. It is healthy and I just know it is coming, the hints are nicely spread out something will happen. Puppy will be sad because of it.

And puppy did try to hide his nails a bit, but they weren't cleaned that we'll. It wasn't embarrassing, but more of what will they think. Made it just funny and friendly of my part, but I don't know what they think.

The houses I went looking at were nice, but things were missing. Things that need to become clear. But that will be something else.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-27-2018, 03:18 PM   #1583
Pariahterror
Prodigy

There is nothing much to report but that I will be going he soon. To my own appartement where my stuffie still is.

There is one thing to report. The lunar eclipse was today. I saw a red moon and this one was just in the shadow of the earth. It was decent to see. The warmth is just taking away my excitement. I am low on energy and will go to bed soon.

Good night to you all.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-28-2018, 01:33 PM   #1584
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So tomorrow my regular schedule will be starting again.

Got home late in the day and went for shopping. And finally some panties I ordered. It has been 2 weeks and I think it did get lost somewhere. But they are here and fit, yay.

And now starting to wanting to go to bed. Maybe some anime first. Then putting on some headphones (only for the ears) and my subhood to let some hypno hopefully take me over.

Did 300 spanks too today since I could start doing them. And I'll see what i will do tomorrow.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-29-2018, 12:47 PM   #1585
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So, puppy had a bit of an inactive day, but did a dare which took long. Should have done some other stuff in between, but didn't have the will and energy to do so.

And the dare was wearing a diaper for 8 hours straight. A report can be found here

But before diapering up, puppy did a plow position and during the plow position I gave myself a golden shower. Really something to do more often.

As for some other actions, did do 300 spanks to my ass and rowed for 5 minutes. i just had enough energy for that to row well. Unfortunately got work tomorrow and thinking of going to bed at a decent time.

Good night you all.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-30-2018, 01:15 PM   #1586
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Another day, another time for puppy to report.

Today i went cleaning my room for 30 minutes, but without hypno, so that didn't count. But I did wear my maid outfit.

And after I went for my 15 minutes of cornertime with 300 belt spanks after. Don't know what else to report.

Just back home working instead of going onsite. And there is a lot to do.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 07-31-2018, 02:42 PM   #1587
Pariahterror
Prodigy

oooh, some more things happened today. Was very busy at work and was later at home, then had an appointment followed by groceries. The result, having late diner.

But on the other had did my 300 spankings on my bottom with the belt and fucked myself for 15 minutes while watching some anime.

Then at last did some exercises for 5 minutes. all vatious kinds. And now it is almost time to go to bed.

Oh yeah, had 2 other things happen.

Did write a (or multiple) dare for the dare of the month. Pet play for the win. And did an order after asking for it XD. Here is the report is sent back:

So puppy started this order today.

First were the hist to the nipples. I am not used to them and they did hurt more after each hit. I did 20 to each nipple since I can't spank them all at once. Then the stroking started. Barely enough to get hard, but wanting for more.

The second set of spanking was more bearable but still did hurt. At the end there aready was a red glow around my nipples to be seen. Then the stroking. Not even enough to get hard .

And at last the final sankings. 20 to each again leaving the surroundings of my nipples red and my nipples itself hurting a little which went away quickly. And then at the final strokes I was finally hard.

Thank you for your order. Might request them more XD.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 08-01-2018, 02:27 PM   #1588
Pariahterror
Prodigy

A new month again. And I have been a bit busy. As for todayi went for some cornertime after dinner.

I also went on my rowing machine for 15 minutes at the old same tempo. It just keeps going better. After that Puppy went for some puppy playtime. It was all fun and great.

Then after some time I went for some writing. I remembered a bit of a story I wrote a few years ago in my own language but got lost. So now i am rewriting it in english.

After that some spanking with my flogger and writing this report. and soon going to bed.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 08-02-2018, 01:30 AM   #1589
CSasha
Oracle

Good reports, puppy. Keep it up.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post:
Old 08-02-2018, 02:16 PM   #1590
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Thank you Cassandra.

Today pupy was a bit busy too. After diner went for some edges first and talked some. Then came the fucking by my dildo while watching some anime. At 14 minutes I was pretty horny because of the edges, I shouldn't have edged that much. But I made it to 15 minutes.

After the fucking I rested a bit and went for 5 minutes of rowing. The osition in which i had been fucking myself made my legs tired. Some time later it was time for some cornertime and did my spanking after.

I wanted to go forsome puppy play but some other events withheld me from it, but I have enough days left to complete that rule.

After the spanking I went in chat and continued writing my story. And ofcours it now breaks of at a climax. It is soo fun to let others guess what will happen. The story can be found here

Good night to you all and until tomorrow

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk