Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2018, 01:26 PM   #1501
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So another day, another fucking.

Puppy came home today and got a task to gag himself for 20 minutes with his dog toy. So puppy did. Puppy will post the report afterwards.

Then puppy went on with his exercises after some time after dinner. Some nice rowing again.

Then it was time for some cornertime, and Uni ordered puppy to stand 5 minutes longer than usual. Thus puppy did with clothespins on his nipples. A total of 33 minutes of nipple torture with the loving feeling afterwards.

Then it was time for some normal exercises and spanking. 300 with the belt again.

After some shower, puppy fucked himself for 10 minutes. And as puppy looked at his cage, it was only half full. Puppy really needs a good fucking.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 01:27 PM   #1502
Pariahterror
Prodigy

The report puppy did sent:

As ordered puppy gagged himself with his bone toy. Although puppy doesn't use it much, he does like it. One of the best things is, is that it speaks.

Puppy started his gagging time some moments after he got home. Puppy grabbed his toy out of his closet with his mouth and there you are. Puppy was gagged.

Now all what puppy has to do was to keep the toy in his mouth for 20 minutes. The first minute wasn't all that bad, but after that, puppy began feeling his jaw. Puppy has to put enough pressure on to keep it in his mouth, but too much isn't good either. I had to adjust the toy a few times for a better fit by only pushing it more into my mouth

Squeak did the toy once in a while. Puppy likes the sound of it when he squeezes it with his mouth. Yay. During the gagging time puppy watched some series to let the time pass by faster. And just before the end, puppy went warming up his dinner. Finally puppy could remove his gag, puppy his mouth had some saliva in it but nothing dropped.

Thank you for abusing this puppy.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 05-31-2018, 02:03 PM   #1503
LPV
getDare Saint

Nice report, Puppy. Good job.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 01:48 PM   #1504
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Today puppy is sad of 2 things. Uni is leaving GD and puppy can't use his pc for his game tonight.

As for the other stuff. After dinner puppy went into the corner for 10 minutes. Then he spanked himself 300 times with his belt.

Then came the edges. Puppy did 15 more than he had to since puppy made a little deal. Puppy would have to do 15 edges, and Lullaby would double her pm dares she got.

Puppy hates edges even more now. So close and not allowed. Puppy was almost ready to burst.

Then puppy went for rowing and had a shower to call it a day this time.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 06-02-2018, 12:52 PM   #1505
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Again puppy has to do some reports. But beginning with this one. Had a bit of a down day, a package should have been delivered but didn't yet and it is late now.

So what puppy did was some cornertime for 10 minutes and some spankings afterwards. 300 with the belt. With the incoming reduction puppy should really focus on this special spanks.

During the day puppy fucked himself with his dildo for 25 minutes total. The first 18 minutes were done with his smaller dildo. The other 7 minutes were done with puppy his bigger dildo. But that one can't really fit yet.

Afterwards puppy felt used. For some minutes I had my smaller dildo just in me just to keep a little bit of stretch.

Some time later puppy started with his reduction task. Soon you can find a report of it under this post.

Then at last puppy had some exercises but no rowing today. Puppy is feeling a little bit sad and numb. Maybe tomorrow puppy will feel better.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 06-02-2018, 01:23 PM   #1506
Pariahterror
Prodigy

A report of some sensory deprivation.

Puppy was to lay down bound and blinded whilst listening to some nature sounds.

It all started with puppy gathering the stuff he needed. No clothes. Rope, cuffs, blindfold, hood, headphone. That was about it.

Puppy first undressed himself until he was only wearing his collar and cage. No problem at all. Then came the rope. Puppy isn't one who knows how to tie ropes, but he thinks he did a good job. You can find a picture of it in puppy his toys album.

Now puppy really couldn't walk. Luckily puppy was next to his bed. Otherwise he would have to hop. Puppies don't hop.

Next I put the blindfold halfway up and added my headphone. Then I setted up the sounds, it felt relaxing. Next was the timer, always adding some extra time too. Puppy then quickly lowered his blindfold and put on his hood. It was dark. Really dark. Having eyes open or closed made no difference.

Then puppy layed down on his belly and put on his cuffs which he linked. It felt relaxing laying there with the sound. But the sound was too loud to count and keep up with the time. Well, let's only wait then.

Within a few minutes puppy became aware that he didn't lay comfortable. My face wasn't that comfortable. So puppy undid one cuff and placed a pillow under his chest. This was a little better. Then quickly back the cuff on.

And then puppy remembered he didn't liked cuffs behind his back. He also didn't want to lay on them. I don't know when it began to hurt the muscles a bit, but puppy tried to hang on. But he eventually lost and unlinked them.

And then moments flew by. How long has puppy been laying here. Hey buddy. How long is left. I don't know if I was gone or not. But at a sudden moment I heard my alarm. Time was up. Puppy laid there for an hour.

Somewhere this feels like puppy wanting more, but puppy would like to feel more risk too. Maybe laying like this in the dunes on a cloudy day. Maybe adding a "spank me" sign too. But that is puppy imagining things now.

It was great and puppy wouldn't mind repeating it. Only need some more preparation. Please tell puppy if he earned his reduction.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 06-02-2018, 01:26 PM   #1507
Pariahterror
Prodigy

An edging report of yesterday. Puppy just wanted to post this one too. Sorry if it seems spamming in my thread.

Puppy was to edge 15 times extra than he normally would. Puppy thought it would be easy. But then remembered how frustrated they could be.

Puppy started up nice with his first 2 edges which he would have to complete first. They were done easily, but then came the challenge. Edge 15 more times.

Everytime puppy stopped with stroking, puppy was frustrated moving his legs, stretching and twisting in frustration.

At 10 edges it became harder to edge. But the other frustrating part was that puppy couldn't get hard. Only halfway. Must be because of the chastity.

After 15 edges puppy really wanted to explore and it took less time to get to the edge. Puppy might did an extra one since he got to it so fast. Puppy wanted to cum but isn't allowed.

After the edges puppy was directly back locked up. Puppy won't do any deals with edges soon. Thank you for reading again.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 06-03-2018, 02:10 PM   #1508
Pariahterror
Prodigy

No big report today as puppy is at his parents home. Before puppy went there he did 300 spanks with the belt.

The day was calm and luckily not much talk. In the evening puppy did his cornertime, but no edges this time. Puppy will do them when he can.

Tomorrow going to the medium and see what happens. Good night.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 06-03-2018, 04:12 PM   #1509
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Very good puppy, Princess Jessica is glad you enjoyed your sensory deprivation. She's surprised you got to the full hour but the promise of less denial (and spanks) must have been a good motivator She'll allow the full amount even though you moved a little she did you want you to be comfortable and "drift off" which you did.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:56 PM   #1510
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Thank you Jessica for being so generous. Unfortunately puppy didn't do much for his thread today.

Puppy went to a museum today. But his brother wasn't there. So only with his parents now. It was pretty fun to be there and saw a lot of things. Puppy would go there again when they changed the exhibitions.

When puppy finally got home, he did his 300 spanks and 10 minutes of cornertime. Because puppy didn't know if he forgot to edge 2 days ago puppy edged 7 times to compensate. Tomorrow back to normal work.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 06-05-2018, 03:15 PM   #1511
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy has been busy with talking with some old gaming chaps. Also puppy has been busy moderating some stuff there.

No onwards to what puppy did today. He spanked himself with a belt 300 times today. Puppy wanted more but stuff came in between.

After dinner puppy did some cornertime of 10 minutes after which puppy began to row. During my second set the meeting began and puppy had less time. Puppy is just done and will begin with his edges.

What puppy will do is a bit of an experiment for him and some roleplaying dnd too. That would be it for today.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 06-06-2018, 02:59 PM   #1512
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy has been a bad boy today and is sorry.

Puppy was doing his anal fucking task today, but somewhere at the end it felt strange but good too. Puppy felt an orgasm coming.

Puppy was too tempted, puppy never had an anal orgasm before, thus puppy continued. It will be milking actually, it's not bad came in puppy his mind. And then it came. Puppy was semihard and cum came out, puppy gladly licked it up. This isn't a real orgasm, but it feels so good and convinced himself to continue and had another one.

No puppy began feeling guilty and directly contacted Mistress about it and assured puppy it was okay. In total puppy fucked himself for 23 minutes. And now, now puppy feels nothing about wanting an orgasm by his hands anymore. Rather ruin it, puppy now only desires handsfree orgasms.

Puppy is sorry again about having such an orgasm. Puppy will do his standard punishment for cumming which will be 2x50 pushups total. You can add more if you like.

After this event puppy went on the RPG that went out on this site and got a tasks to stand in the corner for 15 minutes as a puppy would do. On all fours, thus puppy did.

Afterwards puppy went showering and did his 300 spanks and will do his edges in a moment.

Puppy is sorry again.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

The following user says Thank You to Pariahterror for this post:
Old 06-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #1513
CSasha
Oracle

I like that you came from anal, Puppy. Especially that you only want it from anal now.

Anyway, since you seem to feel guilty, let's give you a chance to redeem yourself (split these up any way you like but play safe):

- Do 100 mule kicks per leg
- Do 200 crunches
- Hold 10 times 2 minutes in the plow position (how far does this make you from being able to blow yourself? )
- Do 250 side-raises per leg

Have fun with the punishment

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 03:39 PM   #1514
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Puppy had a busy day today. Had to pick up a package from a store and didn't need anything. And the mealsalad I ate had to warm up . And sometimes things have to go in sequence for puppy.

Today puppy did spank himself 300 times and did his 2 edges and 10 minutes of cornertime.

And puppy mentioned he didn't wanted to use his hands for orgasms anymore. But in puppy his eyes, puppy likes humping and maybe a vibrator and anal. Not only anal, that is too much for puppy. Just anything he could do not touching it.

And Cassandra, thank you for punishing puppy. As for the plow position, puppy knows he won't be able to reach, even if he was more flexible.

This punishment is good for puppy, exercises is something puppy should do more, but rather doesn't want to except when commanded. Apart from rowing, puppy likes that.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 06-07-2018, 03:58 PM   #1515
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Aw cumming by anal must have been a fun experience though, Princess Jessica has always kinda wanted to try doing that but doubts she'd be able. You're brave wanting to only cum handsfree now, although it does seem appropriate for a puppy I suppose

Princess Jessica will add a little punishment, not for the initial orgasm (she'd have to be a hypocrite to do that ) but for the having a second go which will be 100 situps and 25 leg lifts held for 10 seconds each. We'll get you fit at this rate

Also, don't forget about my offer to double your ass fucks for the last week. I don't think you did enough to trap me in the corner very long but you did very good, and even though you feel guilty, Princess Jessica is glad you got to experience an anal orgasm.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk