Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-10-2015, 10:52 AM   #1
tifwp

Male 19/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/master in (see post)

19/male/switch seeks 18-24/female/master in (see post)

To beginn, I have like no practical experience at all. But I am into BDSM for quite a while now, which means I have way more theoretical experience.. - But all that is kind of useless without someone who's willing to give me a chance.

Now, I hope you could be that one girl - which I want to look up to & for what I do whatever I have to. You don't have to have experience, as long as you're open minded.

I am looking for some chatting, maybe some talking and after that whatever comes next. Give me rules and try to teach me the self-discipline I am lacking. Be strict, but listen too. I'll give my best.

If you speak German that would be really cool, since I live there - but you don't have to. Timezone doesn't matter, as long as we find a time which fits. Age doesn't, too. But I think it is easier if you're around mine.

Show me the world I am craving after.
I wish You the best,
tifwp.

Last edited by tifwp; 10-10-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk