female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 07:19 AM   #62
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 9 (Lucas’ point of view)

I leant back in my seat, cradling Charl in my arms. I was so glad I’d spoke to her, I’d watched her move around the crowd for years, she was different and I loved that. I stroked a strand of hair out of her face and gently tucked it behind her ear. I heard her mumble something; I bent my head and heard her muttering about her dog, Louie. She talks in her sleep; she couldn’t get any cuter right now. I heard her mumble something that sounded like ‘Lucas’ but I couldn’t be sure. I wasn’t going t get happy about that or big headed; she could have been saying anything. Yet again, what rhymes with Lucas?
I smiled wondering what she was dreaming. She snuggled closer in to me, I looked to where my hand rested, and I noticed how torn her skirt was. I pulled at the thread, I didn’t want to tear it I just couldn’t help it, I can’t concentrate and my hands never stay still. I took my hand away and pulled my iPod out from my pocket, switching it on and searching for a song, I listened to some Third Eye Blind and tried to sleep. When the song ended I sat up a little notice I’d picked the majority of the thread out of Charl’s skirt.
Oh crap
If she gets up that is going to rip, why can’t I just not mess with things? Maybe she won’t notice, maybe it won’t fall. Oh hardeehar, Charlotte, not falling? That’s sooo likely. Not that I’d mind it coming off, she is beautiful, I don’t think she notices though.
There was nothing I could do to fix this so I leant back closed my eyes and drifted.

Chapter 9 (Charlotte’s point of view)

I woke up and looked out the window. It was still dark but we were not on the motorway anymore. We were driving up a gravelly slope. I looked up to see Lucas asleep, with his headphones in. I pulled them out and put his iPod in his bag.
I nudged him a little when I saw a building up ahead of us. It was like a huge camp, I could see a forest, and the buildings were separate little cabins and a large one which I assumed was for teachers and camp leaders. The coach came to a stop and I nudged him again
‘Lucas, Lucas wake up’ I said
‘Hmm’ He grumbled
I poked him hard in the ribs ‘Lucas!’
‘Ok, I’m awake, I’m awake’ He said groggily
He sat up then went back to slumping against his seat, I twisted to poke him again and I heard and felt a tearing at my hip.
I froze, trying very hard not to move again. I turned my head hoping that it wasn’t what I thought. I was wrong. My skirt was literally hanging from a thread on the right side. I stood and watched it swing when I moved, revealing my front and back.
I turned to Lucas and he had noticed too.
‘Well, that’s not good’ He said.
‘Obviously’ I murmured.

‘We have arrived, can everyone get there bags and wait outside the coach to be shown to their cabins.’ The speaker shouted. Lucas took off his long sleeved shirt and handed it to me.
‘Tie this on it should help’ He said.
I took it and tied it on. I ended up making it worse. I’d completely destroyed the last thread and the shirt was all that was holding up my skirt. It covered my right side but seeing as it covered my front entirely you could see a little of my butt. And to make things worse, I had to keep retying the shirt and the material was slipping. Lucas grabbed my bags for me and we left the coach me keeping a strong hold and the only thing that kept my dignity in place. I walked down the aisle slowly, hoping I wouldn’t trip and taking my steps slowly. I and Lucas were the last ones off the coach. He held my bags and his and he hardly struggled.
We were split into groups; each cabin had four separated rooms. The showers and toilets were in separate building. We were told where tennis courts were, large fields to play, campfire, cafeteria, lakes and everything we needed to know. We were shown to our cabins. I shared mine with three other girls. Two girls seemed to be best friends and another who always seemed uncomfortable around others, she was quiet and she kept to herself, I smiled at her and she looked almost shocked. We went to our cabin and chose our rooms. I chose the one which was at the back on the right, the quiet girl chose the front right. The two girls who seemed latched together chose the room opposite ours. It had no upstairs but mine had a little balcony which faced the forest and the cabin next to us with a wicker chair and flowers around the fence.
I leant over the balcony and I saw Lucas coming my way smiling. I waved and he jogged over flinging my bags over the fence. The cabin was already elevated and he still managed to get the bags over with no hassle.
‘Where is your cabin’ I asked him, eagerly hoping it was close.
He turned to and walked away, I was confused until he flung his bags over the balcony opposite mine. I grinned and he jogged back over.
‘Lucky you’ he said.
I knelt down, so my head was equal to his, forgetting my skirt. It slipped off and I was left with only the shirt, tied loosely around my waist. Lucas climbed onto my balcony, picked up my bags and the shirt around my waist before jumping off. He did it so quickly I had no chance, not that I would have if I’d known his plan. I crouched covering my front with my hands.
‘Lucas, give them back.’ I whined
‘OK if you give me your shirt’ He joked.
I should have known. I looked around, I realised nobody would come this way, it was cut off and you wouldn’t bother. I slipped it off over my head and threw it his way. A breeze blew past me and I shivered. My nipples stood out and I covered my breasts with one arm.
‘My bags, please?’ I asked.
‘Silly Charl’ He grinned at me. Jumping his balcony and taking mine and his bags with him into his room.
‘Lucas’ I hissed, I heard no answer.
I ran back to my room and locked my door. I looked out the window hoping to see Lucas. My hope was gone as I crawled onto my bed. I decided to look over the balcony again, I was aware I was stark naked, but I’d done this before. Maybe it wasn’t actually outside last time but I was confident. I called Lucas’ name. I heard something behind me; I swivelled too slowly, to see Lucas locking my door with the key I’d left on the dresser.
‘Are you serious?’ I half-yelled.
He flashed the key in my face, then jumped the balcony and ran into the tress.
‘God, I hate you’ I said but I felt myself smiling. I looked around then cautiously climbed off the balcony. I couldn’t cover myself while doing this and I became very aware. I landed on the ground which was surprisingly soft. I jogged into the woods, calling Lucas’ name. I heard giggles and laughter coming toward me. I jumped behind a bush and saw Lauren and her boyfriend; everyone knew about Lauren, she had slept with everyone. She disgusted me. I peeked and saw what they were doing. Great, I though just greeeat. A bra flew over and landed to the left of me, followed by panties and what seemed to be the rest of Lauren’s clothes. I tried to block out the noises as Lance’s clothes followed on. I sat back, twigs poking my butt. I wiggled trying to get comfy, I took a swift glance and I saw Lucas standing to my right. He laughed silently from behind the tree, and I grimaced at him.
He beckoned me over and I shook my head instantly, was he insane! I took a look towards Lauren and Lance, and I was very sure they wouldn’t notice. I still wasn’t sure. Lucas pulled my key from his pocket and shook it in front of him. I thought about it then nodded. I crawled over the bush and made leaps toward Lucas.
Lauren sat up saying ‘What was that!’
But quickly forgot what she heard or saw.
I quickly turned from her and leaped for the key. Lucas being Lucas dodged me and ran. I chased him but it was becoming continually hard while covering myself with both of my arms, I took a glance around then released my arms hurry forward. I stumbled over a few branches and my own feet but I caught up to him when he ran through a break in the trees. He’d made it to a lake; it was very open so I stood at the edge of the trees. He ran to the end of the lake pier dropped the key then ran back.
‘Oh hi Charl didn’t see you there; I think I saw your key up there by the way.’ He laughed.
I almost punched him, I rolled my eyes than snuck into the open, and I covered myself with hands and tiptoed forward. I ran up the pier, stumbling and falling twice. I grabbed my key and jumped with joy.
Bad idea, I fell off the edge into the lake, screaming as I did. I came to the surface gasping and annoyed as I saw Lucas laughing on the pier. He stretched his hand out to lift me up. I reached for him then I noticed About 7 of our class running to the water.
‘Oh crap’ Lucas said.
He took off his shirt then jumped in too.
‘Maybe if we stay here for a while they’ll go away’ I said panic stricken.
They jumped in swimming toward us
‘Hey Guys!’ Rose shouted.
I swam behind Lucas as they came toward us.
'Crap' We said together.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-24-2009, 09:38 AM   #63
batman
getDare Sweetheart

lol how are they gonna get out of this one.

i dont think lucas can beat themm all up.

loves....public,orgasm,nudity

limits.....familly,pain,poo.

looking for people my age to do dares with and dares to do in school, pm me
batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #64
Daredude2300

Damn i loved that chapter so much suspence lol keep going it is awsome!!!!:
Daredude2300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 01:03 PM   #65
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

This new chapter is a great one.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:30 PM   #66
Elin0553

Location: My home is so impossibly long, no ammount of words or letters could comprehend the legth and th
Send a message via MSN to Elin0553

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Thats how I feel right now..

GREAT keep going!!

PARTY PARTY PARTY!~~!!!
Old 03-25-2009, 12:45 AM   #67
lil'baby-jo

V. good,

keep up the great work,

but like above said how are they gonna get out of this one?

xXx JoJo xXx

Last edited by lil'baby-jo; 03-25-2009 at 12:47 AM.
lil'baby-jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:17 AM   #68
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

You know what, I have no idea. If anybody does PM me please?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-25-2009, 12:06 PM   #69
bobsaget60

2 words secret tunnel
bobsaget60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #70
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Ok, figuring I'm the only one who didn't get this but. Secret Tunnel?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-26-2009, 11:01 AM   #71
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 10

Lucas grabbed hold of the pier and pulled himself up to reach his long sleeved tee. He passed it to me, it helped but not enough, it was white but at least I had clothes. I swam under the pier and slipped it over my head. It probably wasn’t too obvious this was all I had on but I’d have to be careful with my movements. I backed toward the large wooden pole which held the pier up.
‘Hey guys’ Lucas said, his voice not wavering.
Rose, Lee, Mike and Sasha swam over. I smiled warily and pulled myself a little lower.
‘Hiya Charlotte’ Rose said, obviously trying to involve me and make me feel comfortable.
I felt something swim past the back of my knees and I lurched forward. The back of the shirt caught on a screw sticking out of the pole. It pulled the shirt tight to my body obviously revealing how nude I was, my nipples stuck out obviously and there was no hiding it now.
I stared at the faces of everyone, trying to see if they had noticed, all the while knowing they must have.
I couldn’t help but notice Sasha’s eyes scouring my body, I felt uncomfortable and a little confused. Sasha was known as the girl who’s had dated nearly every boy in our class. But her eyes kept flickering back to my clinging shirt.
‘So, what were you guys up to?’ Lee asked withholding a laugh.
‘Playing some truth or dare’ Lucas said quickly.
I looked at him confused. Wishing nobody would notice my lack of clothing below. The shirt was no longer than any average shirt and was floating up as I moved.
‘Can we join you?’ Mike asked looking at us both.
Lucas turned to me and winked.
‘Sure’ I said, becoming more confident and excited by the second.
‘We all in?’ Lee said turning to the rest of his group
Everyone agreed and it began.
Sasha wore a black and white checkered tankini, Rose a red Victoria’s Secret tankini which revealed a more than necessary amount of cleavage. The boys wore swimming trunks apart from Lucas who wore his jeans and boxers; he must have put on when he stole my bags to his cabin.

Lee began; ‘Sasha, I dare you to give’
I saw his eyes look toward me and I stopped breathing
‘Charlotte a piggyback in the water’ I froze, wondering how I’d pull this off.
Sasha would obviously notice I was wearing no underwear, I didn’t know her well but I hoped she wouldn’t say anything. She swam over to me and turned, I slipped onto her back and she began to swim. She turned to look at me when we were far away from the group.
‘Why are you only wearing that shirt?’ She asked me genuinely confused
‘I, um, lost my clothes’ I said quickly.
She must have known I was lying but she said nothing as she began to swim back toward the group. I had to admit feeling my bare pussy on her skin, knowing that the majority of the group had no idea turned me on. I swam back to my place by the pole, and the next dare was given.
Rose piped up
‘Lucas, we’ll spin you around and the person you face when we let up from the water has to remove one item of clothing.’ She giggled.
‘Rose, many of us are only wearing one piece of clothing’ Sasha said motioning toward the boys who looked both afraid and excited.
‘All the more fun’ she said smiling an odd twisted sort of smile.
We all had to push Lucas below the water and begin to spin him. When we finally let him up he resurfaced gasping. Luckily his back was to me, yet he was facing Rose who didn’t look too happy about the idea now.
‘Um, actually that dare was kind of stupid’ She stuttered.
‘Too late now’ Mike laughed.
She looked down, trying to see which item would reveal more. She eventually slipped her bikini bottoms off and threw them onto the pier.
Wolf whistles erupted from Mike and Lee, though Lucas seen much more gentlemanly than that.
Sasha went next, feeling bad for Rose. ‘Mike and Lee, you have to switch swimming shorts. Take them off then pass them to me and I’ll hand them to the other.’ She said smirking.
‘Ugh fine’ they both mumbled.
They slipped them off and I noticed that both Sasha and Rose were trying to get a good look. I admit I peeked but I wasn’t as blatant. They handed them to Sasha who took her time, pretending she couldn’t remember which was which as they fidgeted across from her. I could just about see through the water that they had both become erect, I’m pretty sure Sasha noticed too as we exchanged a look trying not to burst into laughter. At least they couldn’t mock each other now.
Sasha finally handed them the shorts which they swiftly pulled on.
Next Lucas said ‘Rose, I dare you to lick, to erection the left nipple of all the girls here’
Rose looked horrified.
‘And if a player fails to complete a dare, a forfeit will be given, which is obligatory’ He said calmly.
Rose ducked her head and swam to Sasha first, who looked uncomfortable and blushed, I guess my suspicions were incorrect ones after all. Next she swam to me; I tried to back away but knew I was pressed against the piers pole. She brought her mouth to my breast, her warm breath tickling where the cold water had not yet dried. The boys crowded like they had with Sasha, only my shirt was almost completely transparent. Her tongue swirled around my nipple and it soon became more erect than it already was, a mixture of the cold and arousal I now felt. A small moan escaped my lips before I could stop it and the boys eyes widened. Rose pulled back, smiling at me before swimming back to her space.
I decided to dare next ‘Mike swap outfit with Sasha’ I smiled.
They looked shock at my sudden talking and at the dare.
‘I can’t wear girl clothes’ Lee moaned.
‘Just do it, dude, unless you’re afraid we’ll notice your tiny penis’ Mike guffawed.
Lee glared at him and took off his shorts. We looked at Sasha who now wished she’d taken hers’ off while everyone else was otherwise preoccupied. She slipped her bottoms off then pulled the tankini top over her head.. Mike’s mouth dropped open as his face filled with joy at this sight. She took Lees’ shorts and slipped them on. Lee put on the tankini top which was obviously too small then her squeezed the bottom up over his thighs moaning ouch as he pulled them up fully. He looked as if he was in a lot of pain. His face becoming red and his hands trying to loosen to pants, and failing.
We all laughed at his face, Mike the hardest and Lee glared at him once more.
‘Oh my, LeeANNE’ he said ‘you look ever so pretty’
Lee ignored him and gestured to carry on the game so the humiliation could be passed to another.
Sasha went ‘An easy one, Lucas, take off the jeans’
Lucas did so, showing he had boxer briefs below and the game continued.

We now stood in shallower waters, Rose in only bikini bottom, Sasha in boy trunks; Lee is a tankini, Mike in his own short, Lucas in boxers, and me in a white shirt.
‘Ok, Ok. To make this more interesting, everyone just ditch the clothes, because this is where this is going, yeah?’ Mike asked.
Everyone seemed in agreement and we did so. Sasha pulled of the trunk and flung them up to the pier, as she did so she rose out of the water, he breasts bouncing as she did, and earning more Woo’s and whistles from the boys, even Rose joined in now giggling, she slipped off her bikini top flinging it up also. I pulled off my soaked shirt and the boys removed whatever was left of their clothes, except Lee who was having trouble with the tankini top. We all laughed as he struggled. The sun had begun to set now, and most people had returned to cabins this being the only lake by the cabins we stayed.
‘Let’s get up on the pier. We all clambered up, Lee still wearing the tight tankini panties as we did. Lucas climbed up pulling me up after. We all stood and noticed the swift glances everyone made to each other.
We all noticed the same thing at once. Our clothes were gone. Of course this must be a mistake, we didn’t hear anybody, and we must just be looking in the wrong place.
‘What the hell!’ Rose squeaked.
‘Oh this is hilarious’ Mike laughed again running past Rose and spanking her on the butt, she turned and tripped him and he landed face down on the pier.
‘Ha’ Sasha said ‘Lee, give me my tankini back please?’
Lee passed over the top saying ‘Can I keep these pants, please, please, please.’ He begged.
‘Yes, if you kiss my feet’ She said smiling.
Lee actually crouched and kissed each of Sasha’s feet. She patted his head and laughed again.
‘Hate to burst your bubble, but what are we going to do now!’ Rose screeched.

To Be Continued?

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 03-26-2009, 11:33 AM   #72
hot24guy

Awesome, love the story!!!!
hot24guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #73
Coyote
getDare Addict

Wahoo. i Was waiting for the next addition and i think it is great. Keep up the good work BettyPOOF
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #74
slaveboy6969

great story so far!!!!!!!!!!! keep going please!!!!
slaveboy6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:28 AM   #75
SelfishShell_Fish

I'm just posting to congratulate you on such a wonderful story Well done and thankyou very much for writing. I know you don't want it but at the end of the last chapter I certainly saw a little hint of S+M

Hope you don't feel pressured by the complimentary messages, please, take your time

Advertisements
Kink Talk