Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-10-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
NoraazXD

Default A Fantasy Come True

Click to read the completed story without user comments!

So for a dare I have to write a short story concerning the theoretical meeting of two individuals. Some names have been changed in order to protect the innocent (or not so innocent, as you'll see). Enjoy!

Characters:
Dan
Height: short
Build: skinny, but still kinda muscular
Eyes: brown
Hair: brown

Conor
Height: tall-ish
Build: medium build, rather muscular
Eyes: blue
Hair: blonde-brown

Part 1
Ding-dong!
Dan leapt excitedly at the noise. He was here! Weeks and weeks of praying and planning had finally paid off! Dan got up and sprinted to the door, almost sliding by. He couldn’t believe this was about to happen, couldn’t believe his fantasies were coming true!

Dan had been in this state of mind for the last two hours, sitting on his couch and imagining every sound to be a car pulling up the driveway or footsteps coming down the walkway. Ever since his parents had left for the week he’d been alternating between elation of what might happen and depression that it might all be bad joke.

All that planning! When he had first gotten the email Dan hadn’t even believed it at first, responding with a rather impolite “Is this a joke? Cuz it’s not funny!”
Then the reply came back, a sad face and a promise that it was the truth. He really was coming to the Massachusetts, alone, for a few weeks, to attend a filming seminar. That he was arriving a few days early, and that the offer still stood to hang out.
At that point Dan had been convinced of the truth (although a part of him still whispered that this would never really happen) and had begun frantic preparation for what he hoped would be the best day of his life so far.

He had begun with how to get rid of his parents. He had wracked his brains in what he knew was probably a futile effort, until he suddenly remembered how his parents were planning to go up to New York for a week, but hadn’t decided on a date yet. So, with some convincing lying and pleading Dan managed to get his friends to plan get-togethers every week except one. So it was decided that his parents would go that one week, so as not to disturb the fragile social life of their son. Now they had gone, and Dan was alone.

Dan opened the door, almost expecting it to be someone else. But, to his relief, there stood the smiling figure of the one person he most wanted to see, the only one who mattered right then.
“Hi Dan,” said Conor. “Can I come in?”
Dan stepped back, surreptitiously pinching himself to make sure he was awake. He was.
“Haha I almost got lost coming here, you live in the middle of nowhere, man!” laughed Conor, stepping in and dropping his bag. “In fact, if I hadn’t…”
He was cut off at that point by Dan throwing himself into Conor, hugging him tight.
Surprised, Conor hugged back awkwardly, then more surely as his brain caught up.
“I can’t believe you’re actually here!” exclaimed a muffled Dan, his head still buried in Conor’s shoulder.
“Well I said I was coming, didn’t I?” Conor grinned; slightly taller, his voice was not impeded as Dan’s was.
“I know, I know,” said Dan, finally pulling away. “I just thought, ‘what are the chances?’” He grinned broadly.
Conor continued smiling, and looked Dan over, his eyes pausing at a bulge in his friend’s pants. “A little excited, are we?”
Dan blushed. “I was waiting for while, my mind kept playing things out…”

Conor and Dan had met online via getDare a while back, and had continued talking over email and chat. They started trading truths and pictures with one another, and soon were playing truth or dare over video chat, although not as much as Dan would have liked. They had always talked about getting together, although they both knew it was mostly just talk since they lived on completely different continents. But now…

“Hey, so let me give you the tour,” said Dan, closing and locking the front door to prevent any unwanted visitors.
Conor followed Dan as he showed of his house. It was rather sizable, and well furnished.
“And this is my room,” Dan said at last, walking in and sitting on the bed.
“What a coincidence, us ending up in here,” said Conor in a way that made it clear he knew it was no accident and was pleased about it. “Hey, I’ll be right back, I gotta use the bathroom.”
Conor returned in a few minutes to find Dan still in his room, but now with a bag of chips, and he was… shirtless.
“Hey, I got some snacks,” said Dan, sticking another handful in his mouth.
“Thanks!” Conor grabbed some. “I see you took no time in loosing your shirt.”
“Yeah, well it got a little hot in here, don’t you think?” replied Dan casually.
“You know what, I think you’re right,” agreed Conor, and with that he pulled his shirt off as well. “Much better!”
The two hung out there for a little, talking about random stuff. Eventually, Conor changed the subject.
“Man, you’re bed is so comfy!” he exclaimed, pinching the fabric in his fingers.
“Haha, you haven’t even felt the pillow yet, that’s the best part!”
“Really, is that even possible?” asked Conor jokingly, moving to lie with his head on the pillow. “Wow, that is even better!”
Then suddenly Dan was on top of him, both of them shirtless.

To Be Continued

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]

Last edited by Leopard; 04-10-2011 at 09:04 PM.
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
Hunanic

Sick story dude. Keep up the good work, you're an amazing writer. 99th post!
Hunanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:47 PM   #3
xeldin

awesome story!! i can't wait for the next chapter :P (it kinda reminds me of dan and me )
[05/31/2011 04:25:51 PM] LilAngel: xeldin needs to strip

close to my heart :
Dylan xX Connor xX
dare861 WoWaddict Pothuthic
LilAngel princessjessie Fixation woof Abby9 MarisaLaugh XxxMistress Maddy09

xeldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:03 PM   #4
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare says...

Is that conor, as in dylan and connor? Other than that, great!
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
NoraazXD

Default Part 2

Here's part 2! And for those of you wondering, it is a different Conor from Dylan and Connor's stories. Enjoy!

Part 2
Conor looked into Dan’s eyes, and suddenly they were kissing, lips pressed together, heads twisting, hands reaching and groping.
They continued like this for a few moments, then the kissing intensified and soon their tongues were wrestling, exploring each other’s mouths. Dan slid his hands into Conor’s pants and began squeezing his ass, which caused the bulge in his pants to increase to painful proportions.
Conor sat up, Dan still facing him in his lap, and they passionately kissed for another minute, until Dan broke it off. Climbing back, he gave Conor a sly wink and then began to ease his friend’s jeans off, revealing a tight pair of blue boxer-briefs. Dan grinned, then moved his mouth down over the prominent bulge and began gently teething at it. Conor moaned loudly and lay back again, reaching down to stroke Dan’s hair.
Dan worked through the underwear for a bit longer, then began to move up, planting kisses on Conor’s chest and stopping to suck gently on his nipples while his hands moved down into Conor’s boxer-briefs to begin stroking his dick.

They continued for a while, but soon it became too much and Conor tried to roll them over so as to be on top. Dan, however, held him down strongly, looking up with an expression that said, We’re doing this my way, so you better get used to it. Then he smiled, and removing his hand from Conor’s cock pulled off his own pants and boxers in one fell swoop. Dan continued slowly crawling forward, his hard dick rubbing against Conor’s chest. Eventually he came to Conor’s mouth again and resumed the deep kiss, arching his neck and thrusting his tongue down Conor’s throat. Conor kissed back eagerly, one hand grabbing onto Dan’s ass to massage it while the other began to stroke his friend’s cock.
Dan, however, had other plans. He pulled away from the kiss and resumed his advance, pausing for a couple minutes to allow Conor to suck his nipples, which he did to Dan with obvious relish, licking and slurping. Then Dan pulled himself up so he was sitting on Conor’s chest, his dick point at his friend’s chin.
Dan’s cock was a bit under six and a half inches, and this was Conor’s first time seeing it for real. He gazed in excitement as it was maneuvered towards his face, and he opened his mouth to allow Dan to slide it in.
Dan was now sitting on Conor’s face, his dick in his friend’s mouth, his dreams coming true. He began to slowly thrust in and out, and Conor clamped his lips down tight, using his tongue to further stimulate Dan’s cock. Conor continued to suck, moving his head back and forth opposite Dan’s thrusts. Dan began to moan softly, and at this point stopped his motion to look into Conor’s eyes, a clear question burning between them.
Conor knew what his friend wanted, and his unspoken answer also appeared in his eyes.
Go ahead, they said, do it.
So Dan did. He resumed his thrusting, going deeper and deeper, burying his cock into Conor’s throat. Conor began to gag, but slowly calmed himself and breathed through his nose. Dan, on the other hand, began moaning louder, thrusting harder and more quickly, and soon Dan’s moans turned to shouts.
“I’m gonna cum!” exclaimed, giving one last thrust before shooting thick streams of cum down Conor’s throat. Connor began to choke again, and Dan pulled out of his friend’s mouth, his dick still spurting over Conor’s face. Eventually the flow ended, and Dan pushed himself back so he was again face-to-face with his friend.
Conor pulled one hand across his face, wiping away some of the cum, and leaned in to kiss Dan. Dan responded enthusiastically, their mouths enveloping each other, tongues brushing, Conor sharing Dan’s cum back with him. Then, as they kissed, their hands began to wander yet again, and soon Conor was teasing Dan’s ass-hole as Dan resumed his earlier task of stroking Conor’s cock and balls.

To Be Continued

Likes, Limits, and Toys:

[email protected]

Last edited by NoraazXD; 03-14-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:57 PM   #6
gotdared

Send a message via MSN to gotdared

Hottt! I love your stories. Please continue both ASAP!

My stories:
The Game of Bets (MxM Non-Fiction) [FINISHED]
It's About Love (LGBT Fiction) [DISCONTINUED]

If you are ages 13-16 and want to play truth or dare, ask me anything, or just talk send me a PM!

So much more than a best friend. <3

tumblr

gotdared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:01 AM   #7
NoraazXD

Default Part 3!

Rejoice, for Part 3 has arrived! I would like to take a quick moment to thank those who gave me positive reviews of my story, you know who you are .
And with that, let the story begin!

Part 3
Conor and Dan continued to kiss and touch each other, and Dan was starting to get hard again despite his recent orgasm. Wishing to return the favor, he moved down Conor’s body until his head was over Conor’s crotch, than removed the boxer-briefs and began to tease his friend’s dick. Dan licked all around it and gently pulled at his sack with his teeth, then took one of Conor’s balls in his mouth and began to suck on it, while one hand moved to stroke Conor’s dick and the other to play with his ass. Conor began to moan, his volume increasing as Dan managed to fit both balls in his mouth.
“Ohhhhhh…” he groaned. “Ohhhhh that feels good…”
Soon Dan removed Conor’s sack from his mouth and moved on to his friend’s cock, at first licking up and down the base, then around the head, and finally Dan put his mouth over the top of Conor’s dick and began a soft, sucking motion.
At this point it became too much for Conor, and he grabbed the back of Dan’s head and pushed it down on his throbbing cock. Dan took the hint and began bobbing up and down on Conor’s cock, working his tongue all while. As Dan continued to take more and more of Conor’s cock, eventually nearly deep-throating it, Conor’s moaning became more ragged and quick. Dan’s hands continued to massage Conor’s balls and play with his ass, and Conor himself had both hands on Dan’s head, playing with his hair and moving his friend’s head up and down, faster and faster.
Soon Conor reached climax, and with a final moan of “Ohhhh, I’m cuuummminggg…” he exploded within Dan’s mouth. Dan, for his part, drank up every drop and continued to suck, even after Conor started to become flaccid.
Eventually Dan pulled away, looking up at his friend with a grin on his face. Conor sat up and they kissed again: a long, passionate kiss, their arms wrapped around each other, holding each other. When they broke apart, both boys were grinning.
“Wanna go get some lunch?” Dan asked, glancing at the clock.
“Sure, where should we go?”
“There’s this great restaurant in the city, we could go there.”
“Okay,” replied Conor. He glanced at the pile on the floor. “I guess that means we have to get dressed…”
Dan laughed and gave Conor a small kiss. They quickly got dressed and soon were headed out to the city, to a burger joint called B. Good Burgers, which had some of the most fantastic fries EVER.

“Man that was good,” said Conor, rubbing his belly as they drove home. “Too bad we don’t have food like that back home.”
“Well at least it gives you another incentive to come visit again,” replied Dan, also patting his stomach from the delicious meal.
“As if I needed any incentive other than you.” Conor winked, and Dan gave him a peck on the cheek. “Aw, hold on though, I should get gas.”
Conor pulled the car over into a deserted gas station and went to pump gas. When he returned, Dan jumped into his lap facing him and grabbed his head. The two began to kiss again, tongues wrestling, heads twisting. Conor moved his hand down to undo Dan’s zipper and pulled his dick out, which began growing from its now constant semi to a full-blown boner.
Conor began to stroke, faster and faster, when suddenly they heard police sirens.
“Oh, shit!” swore Dan, falling over himself as he climbed off Conor and back into his seat, and tried to stow his massive erection in his pants.
The sirens past, and the two grinned at each other and exhaled slowly.
“Maybe we should continue back at home,” Dan suggested.
“Yeah, I think that’s a good idea,” agreed Conor, his heart still beating fast.

After an uneventful drive Conor and Dan reached Dan’s house, still empty, and went inside, where Conor immediately stripped completely.
“A little eager, are we?” asked Dan, noticing Conor’s nudity.
Conor responded by throwing Dan down on the floor and wrestling his clothes off, and soon their tongues were wrestling as well as they kissed for the umpteenth time that day. Their bodies grinding against each other, their hands moving down to stroke cock and balls, legs wrapping around each other and holding tight, the two boys were an erotic sight. They continued like this for at least an hour, never tiring, never getting bored.
Finally Conor pulled back, wanting to try something new. He moved down Dan’s body, pausing at his nipples to lick and suck them, his lips closing tight, his teeth pulling gently.
Dan moaned, and his moved to his own dick, which he began slowly stroking.
Conor then moved down further, stopping at Dan’s cock and lightly moving his friend’s hand away. He then began to lick up and down the shaft, and then suddenly the whole thing was in his mouth and his head was bobbing up and down, mouth clasped over Dan’s erect cock. Soon he stopped, however, and continued to Dan’s balls, which were cleanly shaved. He started licking them all around, his head moving with his tongue, and soon he had both in his mouth. He sucked on them and tugged at them, and his hands resumed the task of stroking Dan’s dick.
Even this came to and end, though, as Conor again pulled away, this time to fold Dan’s leg back over his body, exposing his cute ass. Conor did not go for this immediately, instead taking one of Dan’s feet and licking it up and down, massaging it, and sucking tenderly on each toe, all the while rapidly fisting Dan’s cock. Conor repeated this with the other foot, slowly stroking it and kissing it, then finally moved down to his ultimate destination: Dan’s ass.
Conor began by teasing around his friend’s hole with his pointer finger, then slowly edged it in, moving it back and forth.
“A little tight are we?” asked Conor, grinning. Dan could only moan as his friend continued to thrust despite the resistance he was encountering.
Both knew Dan was a virgin, at least anally. Despite his many sexual partners over the years, he had never managed to go all the way with any of the guys, although his excuse was that he was “saving himself” for Conor.
“We’ll perhaps I can provide some lubrication,” continued Conor, removing his finger and replacing it with his face.
Again he began by licking around the edge of Dan’s hole, but then he suddenly shoved his tongue deep into Dan’s hole, moving it in and out and licking all around. Dan nearly came right then and there.
Conor continued to lick and suck at his friend’s ass, and also furiously pumping Dan’s cock. Dan, meanwhile, just lay there, his eyes closed, his hands clenched tight, trying to hold in the orgasm that was fast approaching. Eventually, though, he did look up, temporarily stopping Conor with a hand and propping himself up on his elbows.
“Wait,” Dan said. “I’ve got a better idea. Bring your ass over here.
Conor looked at him in confusion, then smiled widely as his friend’s meaning hit him. He quickly began scooting over, rotating his body 180 degrees, happy to oblige.

To Be Continued

Likes, Limits, and Toys:

[email protected]
Old 03-19-2011, 02:43 PM   #8
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Silent gratitude from yours truly <3.

Noraaz, your writing skills make me soooo jelly. Having the guys name 'Conor' makes me jizz 10 times more powerfully when I imagine it .

Don't stop whatcha doin, it's quiiiiiteee hawttt :3
Old 03-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #9
NoraazXD

Default Part 4

Here it is, the final part. Sorry it's a bit late, I've been on break and away.
Enjoy...

Part 4
The two boys moved into a 69 position and Conor quickly resumed rimming and jacking Dan, who in turn began licking up and down Conor’s cock.
“Uhhh…” moaned Conor, and with that he thrust his tongue deeper into his friend’s hole.
Now it was Dan’s turn to moan, and soon he had Conor’s whole dick in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down and swishing his tongue back and forth over the head. Soon one of hands was cupping Conor’s balls, gently massaging them, while the other hand moved down to Conor’s ass.
Sliding between Conor’s cheeks, Dan slowly edged one finger into his friend’s tight ass. He began sliding it in and out and, as it loosened up, added a second finger, then a third. Soon he had four fingers sliding in out of Conor’s asshole, all the while sucking hard on his erect cock. Conor, for his part, intensified his rimming, pressing his lips hard against Dan’s hole and sucking hard and thrusting his tongue in and out hard and fast.
It was not long before both boys were on the edge again, and this time it was Dan who came first. With a loud moan he shot all over his chest and face and the floor, all the while Conor working on his ass.
The sounds of Dan moaning with his mouth still over his cock drove Conor to the edge, and with two final thrusts he pushed his tongue into Dan’s ass and lifted his hips and plunged his cock deep into his friend’s throat. Conor exploded with so much cum that Dan was unable to swallow it all, and it leaked out of his mouth, dripping down Conor’s dick, although Dan was quick to pull his mouth off and lick this up. Then the two collapsed, exhausted.

For the rest of the night Conor and Dan just hung out: talking, playing video games and listening to music. They ate a simple dinner at Dan’s house, then just lay together naked, cuddling. They fell asleep spooning, Conor in the back, one hand wrapped around Dan’s chest, the other holding his friend’s soft cock.

The next day was spent out and about, with Dan showing Conor around the town and nearby areas (not that there was that much to see), the two of them simply spending time together. There was a lot of kissing (all of it very hot) and some sneaky groping (also very hot), and the two lovers both had a wonderful time When they got back that evening, however, Conor found out some bad news.
“So, I found out some bad news,” he said grimly, hanging up his cell phone. “My dad just got a new job which requires us to move, very soon, which means I can’t go to my seminar and I have to fly back tomorrow afternoon.”
“But, but…” stammered Dan, utterly taken aback.
“I know,” sighed Conor, pulling Dan into a hug and rubbing his smooth back (they were both shirtless. Duh).
Dan pulled away. “But there’s so much more I want to do with you, I… I…”
“I know,” said Conor again, pulling Dan back into the hug and cutting off the rest of his sentence. His hands slid into Dan’s pants and grabbed his butt. “I guess we’ll just have to make use of these last few hours.
Dan stepped back and looked into Conor’s eyes, saw how sad and upset he was, even though it wasn’t his fault. Dan steeled himself against the pain in his heart, and put on a smile. “Well then, we better get started now,” he said mischievously, and with that he took Conor’s hand and pulled him upstairs.

After a few hours of kissing, rubbing and sucking, the two boys rolled apart. Both were naked, and both were covered in saliva and cum, evidence of just what had occurred.
Conor looked deep into Dan’s eyes, and asked the question his friend had been waiting for all night.
“Are you ready?”
Lying on his back, Dan merely nodded and, reaching into one of his drawers, pulled out a bottle of lube.
“I have condoms,” he said hesitantly. “But I’m clean, and…”
“Me too,” said Conor, “although it’s a little late for that.” He grinned.
Dan grinned as well. “Yeah, I guess so…” He laughed nervously”
“Are you ok? I mean…”
“No, no,” interrupted Dan. “I’m just a little… I’ve never done this before, you know?”
Conor grinned again. “You’re so cute when you do that.”
“Thanks,” replied Dan, laughing a little easier. He took a deep breath. “Okay, go ahead.”
“Try to relax, it’ll go much easier.”
Dan nodded, took another deep breath and lifted his legs up to expose his tight virgin hole.
Conor came forward and gave Dan a long kiss, the worked his way down his body, slowly licking and sucking his neck, nipples, chest and groin. He put Dan’s whole dick into his mouth and worked on that, but soon he was moving down to Dan’s balls and then his ass. After tonguing this for a little, Conor took the bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount on his cock, guiding Dan’s hand down to begin rubbing it around. Conor then squirted a large amount of the lube on Dan’s asshole, massaging around and then easily sliding in his fingers, adding one at a time.
As Conor continued his fingering, Dan’s breathing relaxed a bit, and when Conor removed his hand Dan looked up, determination in his eyes. He removed his hand from Conor’s dick, and lowered his legs to rest on his friend’s shoulders.
Conor moved his cock against Dan’s ass and began teasing him, slowly rubbing it around and grinding back and forth. Finally, though, he began easing the head in.
Dan caught his breath and pulled air in through his teeth, but nodded at Conor to keep going.
Conor continued to ease his way in, and soon Dan was moaning audibly.
“Uhhh… Conor… Ohhhh…”
Finally Conor was fully in, his cock buried deep in Dan’s hole. He began to pull out, and felt the muscles in Dan’s ass holding tight around his throbbing dick. When he was almost all the way out, Conor leaned forward with all his strength, slamming back in to Dan.
Dan gave a little yelp, which quickly turned back into a moan as Conor began hammering his friend’s ass for the first time, moaning himself as the pleasure increased.
“Conor… Conor…” moaned Dan, reaching a hand down to jack himself off. “Don’t stop, pleeeeeeaaaassssse don’t stoooooooop…”
“Uhhhhhh…” replied Conor, and with that he leaned in and passionately kissed Dan, all the while opening his friend’s hole wider than ever before.
They went for several minutes, Conor flying back and forth, his cock plunging in and out of Dan’s ass, his arms holding Dan’s legs to steady himself, his tongue wrestling with Dan’s. He tried to hold out as long as he could, but soon he felt himself reaching the edge, his pleasure rising to the point of pure ecstasy, his balls burning to be emptied. Dan moaned something into their kiss, and the subsequent vibrations rolling down his throat set him off.
“UHHHHH…” he moaned, and with that he exploded into Dan’s ass with so much cum that I began dripping out around his cock, spilling onto the bed.
Dan meanwhile, had been fast approaching his own orgasm, and as he felt Conor’s dick begin to throb even harder in his ass he knew he couldn’t last much longer.
“Connnnnnnnorrrrrrrrr… I’m cu… cu… cummingggggggggg…” he gasped into Conor’s throat.
Then Conor came, and the warm fluids filling Dan’s ass, along with the load moan Conor made into their kiss, caused Dan to shoot all over both their chests.
Conor slowed his pumping, and as his cock softened he slid it out of Dan’s not-so-tight-anymore hole. Then he fell next to Dan and the two boys just lay there, breathing heavily.
Finally, Dan spoke.
“That was sooooooo good!” he exclaimed, and then the two of them burst into laughter. Eventually they stopped, and Dan got up to clean things up.
“I’m glad I was your first,” said Conor, propping himself up on his elbows.
Dan paused in the act of throwing away some paper towels. “Me too,” he replied, then he threw himself onto Conor and they kissed again, their cocks slowly enlarging as they rubbed together.

Conor and Dan had sex multiple times that night, all as fierce as the first. All good things must end eventually though, and so it was the next morning that the two friends stood at the airport together, both freshly showered and free of any indications that they had done anything other than room together. As Conor turned toward security, Dan grabbed his arm and pulled him into one last embrace, with a kiss that expressed all their emotions, from pleasure to joy to sorrow and back again. Finally, Conor broke away.
“I’m sorry…” he muttered. “I have to go…”
“Will I ever see you again?” asked Dan, tears welling up in his eyes. “Will I ever even be able to talk to you?”
“I don’t know… I… I’m not sure we’re even taking the computer…”
“But, Conor… I… I…”
He bowed his head for a moment, and when he lifted it back up tears were streaming down his face.
“…I love you,” finished Dan
Conor hugged him again. “I love you too,” he whispered softly, stroking Dan’s hair. “And I always will, no matter what. No one I meet will ever replace you in my heart,” and he looked deep into Dan’s soft, brown eyes.
“I… I…” began Dan, still weeping uncontrollably, but before he could say another word Conor was kissing him again, kissing him like never before, and Dan just closed his eyes and enjoyed it, cementing it in his memory forever.
The kiss stopped, and the lips moved a fraction of an inch away.
“Goodbye Dan,” they whispered. “Remember, I love you forever.”
Dan just cried harder.
Then the lips were gone, and when he opened his eyes Conor was hurrying towards security. Dan watched him as long as he could, but eventually lost sight of his friend, no, his lover, in the vast crowd of people.

And they never saw each other again.

The End

Thus concludes "A Fantasy Come True" and my dare. Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.
And if you are reading this, giver-of-said-dare, know that I love you and always will, no matter where you are in the world, no matter who else I meet, no matter how much or little contact I have with you.
NoraaZ <3

Likes, Limits, and Toys:

[email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk