Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-15-2016, 03:01 AM   #1
nakednell
Baby Member

Default insertion / fisting / bdsm ideas.....

Looking to spice things up,lately my ideas are not as creative as they use to be. This is an unfamiliar area to me & I am just wanting some opinions on what men like to see or do with insertion? We have attempted to be fisted several times but I am too tight or his hands are to big/wide. When we get to the knuckles we can not go any farther no matter what we do is there a position that makes it easier or able to push past the knuckles?Is there any way to work up to this or a substitute that would turn a man on as much as being able to fist a girl ? We have come close but haven't been able to do it completely. Also I would love to hear what would be considered hot for insertion, I am talking about in my pussy not anal. Lastly I am very interested in being a sub to my man but, he has no interest in anything more then choking during sex. I know choking turns him on a lot so I think he would enjoy it. Any ideas on how to incorporate this gentle so we can test it out?
nakednell is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bdsm female slave, fisting, inseretions