Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-10-2016, 10:22 PM   #1
TortureMePlz
Baby Member

Wink Female Seeking Pain

Hello, I am a female who seriously wants to be given some dares ranging from extreme to fairly mild. I have two rabit vibes and household items etc. I dislike anything public or involving other people and will not do anything involving piss, shit or vomit. Also I refuse to do anything that causes lasting damage. Please dare me anything x
TortureMePlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 11:39 PM   #2
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Pain ok, I haven't seen this posted in a while.
The rubber band belt rig. (read thru first)
Now for this your going to need 8 rubber bands, thick, and a belt that you wear.
Loop the rubber bands together, so they are all linked, and slid the loop of the last rubber band onto the belt.
Get undress, nude.
Now put the belt on, tight, and adjust the rubber band link, so the rubber bands are behind you by your spine. Now reach between your legs and pull the link thru, so it riding between your cheeks, and pussy, and run the extra rubber bands between your belly and the belt, and pull up on it so it nice and tight.

Guess what happens next, yup pain time.
Go lean against a wall, now lift your leg and pull the rubber band link downward, and put it on your big toe, and with your leg pull down, while holding tightly on the rubber bands on the belt. Then let go.

Didn't hurt that bad, do it 5 times. Also a full report too girl

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bdsm female slave, pain (pussy), pain dares, pain slut