Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 05-10-2016, 07:31 AM   #1
Katie77

Default General Chat

I understand there is an area for general chatting in GetDare, but very few people go on it. Everyone here it appears just want to be enslaved. I think it would be quite nice if we perhaps had a home screen with a chat constantly updating so people can just meet and talk, then have all the other options like Truth, Dare, Request ToD etc over the right hand side, taking up less space, but still easily accessible.

If anything it would be easier to find people with whom you share common ground, they could offer something and then you two get pm'ing

What do you guys think?

18 year old female student from the UK

LIKES: humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, spanking, messy, pussy torture, bondage, ice, pain, toys

LIMITS: illegal, scat, family, permanent, public, photos (the usual, really!)
Katie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 04:17 AM   #2
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

Well lounge is made for just general chats, everyone hangs in BDSM Exchange which is actually for people asking for slaves and stuff, if you really want something like you're suggesting, it would be easier for those who generally chat just to go back to lounge xD
Old 05-14-2016, 11:14 PM   #3
catdaddy85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie77 View Post
I understand there is an area for general chatting in GetDare, but very few people go on it. Everyone here it appears just want to be enslaved. I think it would be quite nice if we perhaps had a home screen with a chat constantly updating so people can just meet and talk, then have all the other options like Truth, Dare, Request ToD etc over the right hand side, taking up less space, but still easily accessible.

If anything it would be easier to find people with whom you share common ground, they could offer something and then you two get pm'ing

What do you guys think?
ii agree. Please pm me
catdaddy85 is offline   Reply With Quote