Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-17-2015, 06:50 PM   #1
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a
Default online blackmail with SexScripts

There is already a thread on getdare for this, but it doesn't include warnings so I thought I make my own one

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=1950310

I would like to share this software called SexScripts with you. It is a decent program but you have to be careful too since it really uploads your pictures.

I also want this thread to be a friendly warning, since nobody warned me and I almost uploaded my real pictures.

Anyway, SexScripts is a software that runs scripts. The software alone which can be downloaded here isn't doing anything without scripts. Scripts can be downloaded here.

Jennifers Blackmail is currently the second highest. Stay away from that one. Seriously, that one will steal your pictures and upload them online to really blackmail you. Depending on your settings they even ask for money.

A safer one is Mandys blackmail but don't give them your real data either. MB doesn't upload pictures, it was changed, but it will collect your data and may upload them in Mandy has fun, so only give them fake pictures.

Here are some pics so you know more or less what will happen.

it starts by asking for names and emails

it then tells you that those informations are uploaded, nobody told me this... Lucky I didn't upload my real data since I am paranoid.

they actually send the email at some point

Mandy has fun is a script that uploads them.

So yeah, I found it fun, played it a few times, but be careful what you do. We don't know what they do or how much they do.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 07:06 PM   #2
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

This sounds like a bad idea

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 07:14 PM   #3
12356416514a
getDare Devil

People are going to hear about it anyway. Better they hear it here with the warnings.

And by the way "others control your screen" is also very risky. People are able to steal those pictures without you knowing it and then they share them.

Old 12-17-2015, 08:21 PM   #4
MischievousKitten
gD king

The Jennifer's Blackmail thing warns you that it's real and asks you to submit a difficulty setting. There are moderators who enforce that. I don't do it, but people who do know what they're getting into.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 01:34 AM   #5
12356416514a
getDare Devil

It says that it is serious, but it doesn't say that it will scan your whole computer and probably even upload files.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:30 PM   #6
ControlledJay
Baby Member

Default wrong info

Don't know why this has been made up but its almost completely wrong.

The Jennifers Blackmail sexscript does not even connect to the internet so no chance of being "blackmailed" with that. The only one that appears to email is Mandy has fun, this is marked as deprecated and I don't think it even still works.

There is a linked webversion called "Jennifer In control" that I have done the invitation (at https://play-link.com/jennifer.html ) And it will do findom (forced payments) but only if you select Level 4. It warns you, even tells you not to choose level 4 and it says you will have to make payments. My understanding is that few people choose level 4 and the person behind the script even says she does not like findom but has only included it as was sick of being pestered for the feature. I have been in the system for a year and have never been forced to make a payment.

Neither the scripts or web-version in my experience have ever uploaded files from my computer (I run an aggressive firewall that would flag this up as well) only webcam pictures taken in the initiation. The manual and FAQ on the website are very clear what is required before you start.

I hope that clears things up. I just hate to see something I have enjoyed being in, so badly misrepresented.
ControlledJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 12:44 PM   #7
FrankyAB

i know this is a old thread but sadly the send email function isnīt in the script anymore, there is now a online database where for 1 week your failure will be shown.
I only knew some milanova webtease and yesterday i found sexscripts and was blown away by how different these scripts compared to milanova are.

Anyway i started Mandys Blackmail and didn't know if this was serious, only after the email of the girl i like was asked and the email with the picture was shown, i was horny and nervous as fuck, but then again there was a warning.

Anyway, after i finished the script i looked into it and its just a groovy script with simple basic functions, the new version doen't send the email (the Api for it was deactivated in 2016, which i find sad. sexscript thread about Mandys Blackmail

I think it was the only tease which i really did and did everything as asked, because the thought if i chickened out and the email got send, was still back in my mind. I hope somehow to find something similar because i loved how the photos where taken (in the Mandy has Fun script with the webcam) or in the old Mandys Blackmail script, to take the photos with the phone and send them as proof. I hope to find something similar which will really send the email out.
FrankyAB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk