Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-22-2024, 04:35 PM   #1
Submissive36

Male 23/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place ((blackmail))

23/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place ((blackmail))

Hi, I'm looking for something a bit different.

Intro
I've always been interested in being a sub/being controlled but everyone knows me as a normal guy and it's basically what I'm committed to now. No one knows I like being a sub always think about being forced to do things.

Issues
My main issue is I have trouble committing to a master and end up disappearing so this time I have a plan of using blackmail which basically forces me to continue to follow the rules.

What I've Been Doing
I recently got my first toys which is a set of butt plugs and I have a few more toys on the way. What I've been doing is a game where I need to roll a dice and it gives me a certain amount of points for the task. Example: wear a plug for 5 hrs and get 1 point. I roll the dice each day and slowly accrue points until I get to a pre set amount to no longer have to play the game. The main issue is I don't play each day because nothing is forcing me to.

What I need someone for
Basically what I need is someone who I will send a revealing photo to and will hold as blackmail and will check in whenever they like to see if I'm still following the rules. You can be as involved as you'd like. If you would like to only message once a day to check that is fine or you can be part of the rolling process and get photos/videos of every step of the process. This will only be during 6 days of the week mainly during work hours.

What you will get out of it
Since I know there isn't much you get out of this, as a form of payment, every Saturday I will be in your complete control and will do anything you would like for 90 minutes (can be negotiated for more time). It can be literally anything within my limits. I will also buy toys that you would like for me to use. I will send photos or videos or possibly live cam on Skype of me doing it.

If that is not enough. You can also have nude photos whenever you would like as long as it's during hours that I'm available. Wherever I am I will find a place to strip and send a photo to you if you'd like.

Some Notes about me
I'm 6 feet tall, 23 years old, male, and average weight. I am in PST time zone. I just finished college last year, did football and track in high school. If you would like a photo of me before you commit just let me know.

If any of this interested you just msg me on Kik and we can talk and give input or maybe change things to your liking.

Kik: SecretlySubmissive36

Limits: Ass to mouth, scat, piss, blood, friends/family, diapers, feet, permanent, exposed public.

Last edited by Submissive36; 03-22-2024 at 04:46 PM.
Submissive36 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Submissive36 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk