Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-09-2016, 12:49 PM   #1
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

Default My getDare Love

This is the story that I'm writing for my 'abuse me' thread, which can be found in the Request TORD forum.

Disclaimer: I was teased while writing this. A lot. My writing sucks when I'm horny, and this may be the worst thing that I've written so far. Please be nice.

~~~~~~~~

He loved watching her facial expressions.

"Good girl. Now suck that dildo as if it were my cock until I tell you to stop. Worship it."

"Yes Sir," she said as she felt her face reddening. He smiled, as they both knew that she secretly loved the humiliation.

She licked all along the shaft first, before kissing the tip and inserting it into her mouth. He watched her intently.

"Stand up for me," he said after a couple minutes.

She complied, standing up, dildo still in her mouth. Her drool had escaped her mouth, and had already made it's way to the crevice of her breasts.

She didn't dare move, though.

"Look at you. You're a sight for sore eyes, with your collar and slut heels on, that dildo in your mouth, and your chest nicely decorated."

Looking down at her chest, which read 'Sir's Fucktoy,' she blushed again.

"Now why don't you get your wand and hold it against that horny clit of yours?"

She dropped to her knees and crawled to retrieve it, something that she knew he loved.

"Beg me to cum. If it isn't convincing, you'll be in denial for another week."

She looked straight in the webcam like her dominant had trained her to, and gave her best puppy dog eyes look.

"Pleaseeee Sir, it's been two weeks and I've been a good girl. I've done all my edges, so may I please orgasm for you?"

"No, my desperate little slut, you may not. You can ruin an orgasm though, if you'd like."

His words went right to her core, giving her even more of a desperate, frustrated feeling. She moaned and accepted her dominant's decision, thanking him. Her pussy was dripping by now. The wand was directly on top of her clit, and she could feel the orgasm slowly building.

She rapidly approached the edge, and looked again at her Sir with wide eyes.

"Ruin it for me," he whispered.

"Ahhhhh..fuck!" She cried out as she unceremoniously dropped the wand on to the floor and used all of her willpower to stop herself from completely going over the edge.

Panting, she slowly opened her eyes.

"You can go and clean up. You were amazing and I love you. You're such a good girl." She gave a content smile.

"Anything for you, Sir."

Coming back to her computer, she saw the message that he had left for her - "Always my good girl." *Chris cuddles you*

Again, she smiled. If there was one thing that she absolutely hated, it was ruined orgasms. They were torturous and unsatisfying, and always left her wanting more. But she loved pleasing him, and was more than happy to ruin all of her orgasms if if it meant making him happy.

"Eat that chocolate," he said, gesturing to the box sitting on the floor next to her.

"Tell me how you feel."

She took a moment to collect her thoughts before replying.

"I want an orgasm. In two days, the one thing that I've been wishing for for the past two years will come true, and even though I'm nervous as all hell I absolutely cannot wait to see you. Also, I'll get my revenge. Somehow."

"Me too, Katie. Me too. I'd tell you all the naughty thoughts I've been having about you, but I'll be nice. We don't want your pussy getting any more frustrated, do we?" He chuckled.

She yawned, and he immediately stood up.

"It's late and you need to get to bed, sweetie. I won't keep you. Good night, and I love you."

Climbing in to bed, she thought about their relationship. She had met Chris through getDare two and a half years ago, when she was still inexperienced and new to the scene. Two years ago, she had started subbing to him.

They talked about everything under the sun, and she had never had such a close connection with anyone else before.

He was intelligent, kind, caring, respectful, funny, and most importantly..he was her friend before he was her Dom. That was something that he had made clear to her when their relationship had just started - he was her friend above all else, and he wanted her to come to him with any questions, comments, concerns, or worries that she had.

Two years had quickly flown by, and soon she would get to see him in person. Finally. They had explored many kinks together, and were still learning new things about each other every day. But she had always felt like something was missing, and that was him.

She drifted off into a peaceful slumber, knowing that in two days she would have probably have the best two weeks of her life.

Word count: 789

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA

Last edited by ForeverAlways; 01-09-2016 at 02:55 PM.
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 02:56 PM   #2
ForeverAlways
getDare Sweetheart

Petal, first of all, good morning. I can't wait for tomorrow. As I'll be offline packing for most of the day, here are some instructions for you for today:

-You can either wear your panties or your bra today, but not both.
-Every time you go to the restroom, you'll strip naked and edge before you go. Send me proof.
-Get 3 slips of paper, and bring them with you. Before you leave the stall, you'll write "I just edged for Sir" and leave it on the seat.
-You will remain plugged for 2 consecutive hours today. (Bathroom breaks excluded)

-C. x x

The choice was obvious for her. She wouldn't be wearing any panties today.

Getting out of bed, she made her way to the bathroom and paused, looking in the mirror, scrutinizing herself.

For a long time, she hadn't liked her reflection.

But now, a woman with curly brown hair and wide, doe-like blue eyes stared back at her. Her body was curvy in all the right places, she was fit and she went to the gym three times a week to keep it that way. Dare she say that she was..pretty?

She owed it all to her Dom, who had pushed, encouraged, and motivated her on days when she hadn't felt any motivation at all.

On the outside she seemed perfect, but on the inside that was hardly true. She had faced anxiety, depression, and self-esteem issues in the past, but none had recurred since she met Chris.

The only tell-tale signs of the darkest years of her life were cuts along both of her forearms. She used to hide them, but Chris told her that she was beautiful every single day until she had started to believe it herself.

She wore her scars proudly, now.

Quickly moving about her business, she retrieved the jeweled, 3 inch butt plug and lube from her collection of toys.

After applying a generous amount of lube, she inserted the plug. Anal play was a "like" for her, but she loved feeling full for her Sir.

Getting her phone before her courage faded, she decided to send him some pictures.

Kneeling down, the first she sent was of her in a lacy white bra and nothing else.

The second was a face pic, with the most seductive smile that she could muster.

The third was by far the best. She got on all fours and took a picture, the focus of the picture being on the plug in her ass.

Sending the pictures, she began humming as she got dressed.

Her phone chimed with a reply two minutes later, just as she had pulled a blouse and shorts on.

"<3" was the only thing that it said.

She had a day off today, so it was a "me" day. She drove to the bookstore first, to pick up a book that she had ordered a few days ago. Leaving the check out line, she decided on a whim to get the first edge over with then and there.

Pulling off her shirt and shorts in the restroom, she snapped a picture of her clothes and quickly edged. Tracing small, quick circles around her clit had her moaning in no time - it was lucky that there wasn't anyone in the bathroom.

After scribbling "I just edged for Sir" on a sticky note, she then re-dressed.

Face as red as a tomato, she left the bathroom with a smile on her face and a certain dampness between her legs.

The mall was her next destination, and she lost track of time while she was shopping. Before she knew it, two hours had passed. Her purchases included a light blue summer dress that had been half off, new eyeshadow, and a new lingerie - a bra and panties. The former two were for herself, and the latter to surprise a certain somebody.

Knowing that she would wear it on the date that they had scheduled for tomorrow night, she located a restroom.

Undressing again, she removed the plug and sent a nude picture of herself to him.

The instantaneous responses was: "Hot damn. I am one lucky guy."

Blushing, she relieved herself, edged, and exited before anyone could figure out what she was up to.

Her final destination was a local Walmart, to pick up some supplies that she knew she would need..eventually.

Walking briskly, she found the hardware section.

"Hi! I'm looking for some duct tape and cable ties! Can you help me?"

The associate she stopped was a guy around her age, more than happy to help her out.

"Anything else I can help you find?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm good, thank you!" She left and made her way to the bathroom for one last stop. Thankfully, it was empty when she walked in.

She placed her clothes on the floor, seeing as there was no other place to put them.

She played with her breasts first, twisting her nipples and gently massaging the soft mounds. Her pussy was next; she edged like she usually did, teasing and rubbing her clit.

Suddenly, the door swung open and she heard what sounded like two teenagers walking in.

"Ohmigod! You're not serious. He broke up with you!? The asshole," one exclaimed. The girl's high pitched voice made her cringe.

She bent down slowly to pick up her clothes, but her shorts were suddenly snatched from the top of the pile.

Her heart stopped and as quickly and quietly as she could, she clambered up onto the toilet seat and squatted, praying they wouldn't try to force their way in.

"Ewwww! This is gross! Who the fuck leaves their shorts on the bathroom floor?!" She heard the other girl ask.

"A slut!" Both girls then burst into a fit of giggles.

"Let's leave them hanging on the dryer! That'd be hilarious!"

"Thank god," she whispered, as they left the restroom still giggling over their surprising discovery.

But what am I supposed to do now?!

Word count: 1789

20/F/Switchy/Straightish
Likes/Dislikes/Limits
AMA
ForeverAlways is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk