Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-21-2023, 01:45 PM   #1
DiceyDude

Default Public Pool Dare

Locker rooms are great places to do subtle public dares that include nudity but will only raise an eyebrow and not put other people in weird situations, and public pools are a place where things can be done that seem accidental and innocent. So... roll a 6 sided die for each roll, follow the instructions, and enjoy!

Based somewhat off of Marsipan's Locker Room Dice Dare at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426571

Roll 1: What to wear when you arrive (if you roll a 3 but don't own a speedo, then add 1 to your roll)

1. Your normal swimwear, nothing else
2. Your normal swimwear with a T-Shirt
3. Your regular day clothes, with a speedo as underwear
4: Your regular day clothes, commando
5. Commando with the tightest pants and T-Shirt you own
6: Your regular day clothes

Roll 2 - Getting changed

If you need to get changed into your swimwear in the locker room (you cannot use a cubicle):

1. Change normally
2. Strip naked then put on your swimwear
3. Keep everything above the waist on but change everything below. Then take off your top
4. Get fully naked, then lock your swimwear in your locker and take a shower before returning to put it on (you may skip Roll 3)
5. Same as 3, but leave your top on for swimming
6. Same as 2, but you have to use a locker within sight of others

Roll 3 - Pre-Swimming Shower (in a communal shower if available)

A lot of pools ask swimmers to take a pre-swimming shower.
Odds: Take it naked
Evens: Take it with your swimsuit on

Roll 4: Go and swim!

1. No dares
2. Make sure the back of your swimwear slips and shows part of your butt crack
3. Pee in the pool
4. While swimming underwater, bump into another swimmer in a way your hand touches their butt; resurface and applogize
5. Same as 4, but instead touch their crotch as you swim past them
6. Make sure the front of your swimwear slips enough to show the tip of your dick (males) or a nipple (females); you may immediately pull it back up, hoping no one saw (if this is too extreme for you then do #2, but don't pull it up unless someone comments or it slips enough that more than half of your butt shows)

Roll 5: Back in the locker room

1: Get naked asap, even before opening the locker.
2. Sit and rest for 2 minutes on the bench. You earnt it. Then move on to roll 6
3. Drop your swimsuit to around your ankles to pee (must use a urinal if available), then return to the pool and roll again for Roll 4 (you will reroll this for when you get back in the locker room again)
4. As 1 but subtly sniff one armpit before you open your locker.
5. Do everything as you normally would
6. Open your locker with your clothes on - but strip naked as soon as it’s open - hope you’ve picked a good spot

Roll 6 - Prepare for shower

1: Lucky! You can shower in your swimwear!
2: If not already naked strip - put your towel over your shoulder - walk to the shower
3: if not already naked - strip - leave towel at your locker - walk to the shower
4: walk to the shower in your swimwear, strip off before next step and hang swimwear with your towel.
5: if not already naked strip. Subtly sniff the inside of your swimwear before placing them in the locker. Walk to shower with towel by your side in one hand.
6: if not already naked - strip. Leave swimwear out of the locker - walk to shower with towel covering genitals only

You must use a communal shower if available.

Roll 7: How to shower

1: At least 5 mins - shower how you want
2: At least 5 mins - Start with soaping up body - shampoo last
3: At least 5 mins - Drop something once - shower In order you want
4: At least 10 mins - Soap up ass first - then body - then shampoo
5: At least 10 mins. Drop something twice - Shampoo first. Body last.
6: At least 10 mins. Face outwards for 5 mins, inward for 5 mins. Wash genitalia first

Roll 8 - how to dress

1: how you wish
2: how you came
3: commando but bottoms first
3: jock/small underwear - put these on first.
4: put on tops first - everything including outdoor jacket - nothing below waist until you are fully dressed above
5: wrap a towel around your waist to change out of your swimwear, then dress commando
6: don't change; leave in your swimwear

Roll 9 - do you need to roll this again next time you go to the pool?

1: yes
2: yes, but next time you can skip this role
3: yes, and roll twice for Roll 4 next time
4: yes, and do https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426571 as well
5: no, but do https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=426571
6: no, you are free

Soft Limits: Scat, Pee, Friends

Hard Limits: Family, Blood, Permanent Damage, Photos in Public Settings

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
RULE 1: Sleep naked
RULE 2: Edge 5 times a day
RULE 3: Undress before using the bathroom
DiceyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DiceyDude for this post:
Old 08-24-2023, 06:30 PM   #2
DiceyDude

So, I don't believe in making dares I won't do myself...

Thus evening, I went to the gym I go to and used its pool for this. Here's the results:

What to wear when I arrive:
5. Commando with the tightest pants and T-Shirt you own

3. Keep everything above the waist on but change everything below. Then take off your top

Pre-Swimming Shower:
4, so in my swimsuit

Swimming Dare:
2. Make sure the back of your swimwear slips and shows part of your butt crack

When return to locker room:
3. Drop your swimsuit to around your ankles to pee (must use a urinal if available), then return to the pool and roll again for Roll 4 (you will reroll this for when you get back in the locker room again)

Swimming Dare:
4. While swimming underwater, bump into another swimmer in a way your hand touches their butt; resurface and applogize

6. Open your locker with your clothes on - but strip naked as soon as it’s open - hope you’ve picked a good spot

Preparing for shower:
4: walk to the shower in your swimwear, strip off before next step and hang swimwear with your towel.

In the shower:
6: At least 10 mins. Face outwards for 5 mins, inward for 5 mins. Wash genitalia first

How to dress:
4: put on tops first - everything including outdoor jacket - nothing below waist until you are fully dressed above

Play again next time?
1: yes

I typically get a boner when doing dares, and I'm sure the outline of it was visible through my tight pants when I walked in. So, if anyone looked in that area they now know about how large I am... lol...

No matter what locker I chose, I was going to be near people this time. I chose one near a couple of guys about my age. I caught one of them looking while I was naked below the waist. He noticed I caught him and awkwardly looked away. He saw my genitals, which only aroused me more.

No one commented on my butt crack showing while I was swimming. And when I apologized for "accidentally" touching another swimmer's butt, the swimmer said "It's okay, things happen." So, the swimming dares were exhilarating but also low risk.

When I did the urinal dare, though, two people were right there and saw me drop my swimwear to my ankles to pee. Because they were right there and it wasn't a 100% normal time to be THAT exposed I almost chickened out of that part, but I was committed and followed through. I'm certain they must have noticed but neither commented.

There was only one open showerhead when I got to the shower, and it was next to another guy (about my age) showering nude. His penis was about twice the size of mine, so that was embarrassing. He left about 3 minutes into my shower, and his shower head was soon taken by a younger guy who stayed in a swimsuit to shower. He was there for the rest of the time I was.

When I went to redress, the same guys who were there when I first arrived were now at their lockers again. The one who I caught looking before, was taking peeks again, and saw me fully naked before I started putting my top on. But, I had stayed turned away from him this time, so he only got the rear view.

I rolled to play again next time, so look for a future report!

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
Old 08-26-2023, 02:17 AM   #3
DiceyDude

Here's my second go, foolishly done on a Friday night--when the gym is a bit busier.

What to wear when I arrive:
4: Your regular day clothes, commando

2. Strip naked then put on your swimwear

Pre-Swimming Shower:
3, so naked

Swimming Dare:

1: Get naked asap, even before opening the locker.

Preparing for shower:
6: if not already naked - strip. Leave swimwear out of the locker - walk to shower with towel covering genitals only

In the shower:
4: At least 10 mins - Soap up ass first - then body - then shampoo

How to dress:
2: how you came

Play again next time?
6: no, you are free

This time, I was able to find a locker a little more secluded than last time. So no one was right next to me while I changed. There were 3 people showering when I did my naked pre-swimming shower, though, so I was exposed to them.

For the swimming dare, when I apologized for touching their butt and passed it off as an accident, the swimmer accepted the apology.

When I returned to the locker room, I took the "get naked asap" seriously and didn't even wait until I was at my locker. There's urinals and toilet stalls about 5 feet into the locker room. I took off my swimwear to pee at a urinal, leaving me naked, then walked to my locker with my swimwear in hand. There were a lot of people in the locker room, so a lot of people saw me. That was both exhilarating and humiliating.

The walk from my locker to the shower was a little less humiliating since I got to cover my genitals with my towel. Though that seemed kind of pointless after already showing everything for the walk to my locker.

While showering, it fluctuated between 2 and 4 other people being in there with me. Near the end, a friend came in and said hi. He showered in his swimwear. So he saw me naked, but I didn't see him naked.

I dressed as I came--regular clothes but commando. And my last roll was a 6, so I won't have to do this again (unless I choose to at a later date).

Old 11-19-2023, 05:39 AM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

This is a really cool dare, and I like that you did it yourself, twice, with writeups. Great job!

It's a shame it hasn't gotten more takers.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk