Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-07-2024, 07:53 AM   #1
subDanni

Default When friendzone becomes fun

Emma and Oliver sat down on the couch in the living room, while Sophie went to the kitchen to make a some night food. Oliver had just picked them up at a party, after they messed up their original arrangments to get home.

Emma: Is everything OK? I'm sorry we woke you up.
Oliver: Nah, it's fine. Don't worry.

Emma noticed that Oliver was a bit upset. She knew she was taking advantage of his kind nature.

Emma: I can see that you're upset, though.

Oliver hesitated, before he answered. Emma sort of knew she was pushing it with the favours she asked of him.

Oliver: It's just..

He struggled to be honest. Oliver wasn't a confrontational type of person, so Emma decided to help him in the right direction. Despite often asking for favors, she did feel a bit bad about it.

Emma: Come on, tell me. It's better to be honest. I said we could take a cab if you weren't able to pick us up.

She did offer other solutions often, but deep down she almost always knew he would say yes anyways.

Oliver: Well it's just that I drive you places, pick you up, you borrow my car, I pay for gas, I usually grocery shop..

Oliver paused for a moment. Emma knew all this was true. She felt worse now that he mentioned it all, and for taking it for granted. He even kept out the fact that she rented a largre spare bedroom from him for next to nothing.

Oliver: I know you study and I work, but sometimes it feels like I do too much for you. Especially considering...you know..

Emma looked at him, with her big blue eyes.

Emma: Yeah, I know.

Oliver was the kind of person who would go along well with everyone. Good socially, kind, smart and funny. With girls, he often ended up on the friendly side and with Emma, he had perhaps been a bit naive and hopeful. She'd moved in with him after breaking up with her boyfriend a few months earlier and despite being flirty with each other, it quickly became clear that Oliver was in her friend zone. He accepted it of course, but it was frustrating for him when she asked for favours and took advantage of his kindness. Emma had a very playful personality that was easy to like - and for some, easy to misunderstand as more than just friendly. Yet she enjoyed being playful in a sexual way too, but didn't see herself going into a serious relationship in that moment.

Oliver: I'm sorry, it just feels a little weird.
Emma: I understand. I know you've done a lot for me, but I'm not sure how I can repay you, though.
Oliver: Don't worry about it. I guess..

Emma looked at Oliver, with her big cute blue eyes again.

Emma: Yes?
Oliver: I just feel like I'm taken for granted, you know..
Emma: Yes. I know.

Emma looked down, while she thought about how she could repay him. She looked back up at him, with a cute smile. Maybe the fact that she was influenced by alcohol made her come up with this suggestion.

Emma: Maybe you want a hand job?
Oliver: Eh..

Oliver was surprised and almost offended. Mainly because he didn't want her to feel pressured into doing something sexual for him. Of course he knew about her playfulness when it came to sex too. Her tone was so nonchalant. Like it was just an easy favor for her to do for him.

Emma: Blow job? Hehe.
Oliver: I'm not sure if that's appropriate.
Emma: You don't want one?
Oliver No no, of course. I mean...It's just..
Emma: Come on. It'll make me feel better. And you, right? Maybe it's better to get one from Sophie? She's pretty hot, right?

Sophie officially lived at her parents house, but would often sleep over in Emma's room. She was 19 and one year younger than Emma, and hadn't found a place to live yet. Living with her parents was frustrating, so crashing in Oliver's apartment was pretty convenient for her, and she already had a bunch of her stuff there. Just as their conversation turned sexual, Sophie entered the room.

Sophie: What are you talking about?
Emma: Hehe. I just felt bad for waking up Oliver and have him pick us up tonight.

Sophie looked at Oliver, tilting her head slightly to one side. Expressing some humility.

Sophie: Sorry..

Emma smiled playfully.

Emma: And I said you'll give him a blow job for the trouble.
Sophie: Oh, really..?
Emma: You won't mind, right?

Along with a playful smile, Emma had a mean look in her eyes. Mean, in a dominant and sexy way.

Sophie: No of course not.
Emma: Hehe, he looks a bit embarrassed now.

Oliver did feel more shy when suddenly two sexy girls talked about hand jobs and blow jobs in front of him. Especially when it involved him. Yet, he didn't manage to respond before Sophie got down on her knees and pushed his legs to the sides and started to open his pants. In her mind, it was already agreed that she would blow him. She wore a red tight-fitting dress, that went down to about the middle of her thighs. She still had her black high heels on, which made it a really sexy pose when she was on her knees, with her back arched. Emma's outfit was in contrast a bit more dominant - black leather leggings and dark-blue top. She was barefoot now, but wore high heels at the party. Oliver moaned quietly when Sophie pulled out his cock with her soft hands and placed her lips around his cock head. She could feel him grow inside her mouth when she started to suck on his cock head and put more of it into her mouth. It all happened so fast, and Oliver almost couldn't believe what was happening. It felt like a dream. It wasn't like he'd never fantasized about them, and now suddenly it became reality. Emma moved closer to him on the couch and took her arm under his shirt. Feeling his abs and chest, and giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Emma: We don't want you to feel like we take you for granted, Oliver.
Oliver: Mmmm.

Sophie softly touched the inside of his upper thighs, while she worked on his cock with her mouth. Emma gently placed her hand on Sophie's head, pushing it down on his cock.

Emma: Isn't she good at giving head?
Oliver: Mmmh..yes, very.
Emma: She likes being a little slutty. Especially when I tell her to.

Sophie moaned and kept sucking when she heard Emma's comments. She enjoyed being a slut at Emma's directions. Oliver moaned in pleasure too, as Emma got even closer to him and kept feeling his abs and chest. He viewed all her fondling as an invitation, so he grabbed one of Emma's breasts under her top. Feeling it over her push up bra first, but quickly got his hand under her bra and directly at her soft and firm breast. Emma smiled at him, while Sophie sucked him faster and faster. He struggled to hold back, when she had his cock head in her mouth and jerked his cock with her hand for a few seconds, and then taking his entire cock deep down her throat. All while looking up at Oliver. After deep-throating his cock, she sucked on his cock head, before jerking his cock again. This time Oliver came. Directly into her mouth. Sophie swallowed his load and smiled.

Emma: Awe good girl.

Sophie gently stroked him a bit more, and licked his cock clean of any remaining mess. She loved the taste of his cum and didn't want to waste a drop. When licking his half erect cock, she placed her hands back on his inner thighs. Oliver could not remember the last time he felt so satisfied. It was amazing and still felt like a dream. Sophie licked her lips while looking at Oliver, and stood up. Emma giggled.

Emma: Hehe. Look at him. He can't believe what just happened. Did you enjoy it, Oliver?

Oliver nodded.

Sophie: Hehe, I'm glad you liked it.

Emma stood up beside Sophie and made her turn around. She lifted Sophie's dress, exposing her black satin thong, which didn't cover much of Sophie's ass. Emma grabbed one of Sophie's ass cheeks.

Emma: And there are other parts of Sophie to play with another time, Oliver.

Sophie pretended like she didn't love being exposed and grabbed in front of Oliver.

Sophie: Oh no, Emma, stop it..
Emma: Haha. You love it, don't you.

Sophie turned her head and looked back at Emma with a very playful look on her face.

Emma: What a slutty girl we have here..

Emma slapped Sophie's ass a few times and told her to sit down so they could enjoy the night food she'd prepared, before going to bed.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 04-07-2024, 09:14 AM   #2
subDanni

The next day, Oliver got up before Emma and Sophie. He was more of a routine person. Getting up at a 8 am, eat breakfast and go to the gym was his Saturday routine. Emma and Sophie wasn't the type of girls that usually slept all day, but they did party more than Oliver, so they often got up a bit later than him in the weekends.

When Oliver got back home after a two hour workout, he was met by Emma in the hallway of his apartment. She wore a short loose grey skirt and a white top. She did not wear a bra, and her nipples were visible through her top.

Emma: We made lunch for you, Oliver. Well, lunch for you and breakfast for us haha.
Oliver: Oh, wow. That sounds great.
Emma: I hope you like bacon and eggs. And waffles for desert.

Oliver took of his shoes and followed Emma to the kitchen. He saw the table was set with lunch prepared. But first he noticed Sophie standing by the table, doing some last preparations. Wearing only an apron. It didn't look like she had anything under, which was confirmed when Emma told her to turn around, exposing her bare butt. Oliver didn't know what to say.

Emma: You like Sophie's ass, right?
Oliver: Yes..eh yes of course. It's perfect.

Oliver and Emma sat down by the table, while Sophie served them breakfast and lunch. Emma encouraged Oliver to slap or grab Sophie's ass whenever she was near him. She loved objectifying Sophie and of course Sophie loved having her ass grabbed and playfully slapped. When Emma was done eating, she went to her room. Oliver sat by the table while Sophie cleaned up. He offered to help, but she insisted he could relax. It felt a bit weird for Oliver still, having Sophie walking around half naked. Sophie was pretty confident with her own body, and she enjoyed being exposed like that. Especially when it was ordered by Emma. When she was done cleaning up, she walked over to Oliver. He moved his chair back and she stood in front of him. She looked at him with a playful look on her face, as she released the knot on the back of her apron and let it fall to the floor. Oliver's eyes glazed as Sophie stood in front of him completely naked. Her perky breasts, slim waist, tight pussy - it all looked perfect to him. She opened his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers and started to masturbate his cock. She smiled as Oliver grabbed her breasts with his hands, and at the same time she could feel his cock getting rock hard. She spat in her hand and kept jerking him off, before she sat down on his cock. Starting to ride it. She put her arms over his shoulders and kept riding his rock hard cock. Oliver grabbed her ass and put his face between her breasts. Kissing them and even sucking on them. Her tight pussy felt amazing on his hard cock.

Sophie: Mmmm, that feels so good. Please keep going.

Sophie continued riding his rock hard cock until she could feel that Oliver was about to cum. He grabbed her ass with one hand and her breast with the other, she rubbed her clit and moaned as she came, making him cum at the same time. Shortly after, Emma returned. Obviously she knew they were having sex. Sophie wasn't exactly quiet. Emma walked over to Oliver and gently massaged his back.

Emma: Did you enjoy that, Oliver?
Oliver: Yes it was amazing.

Sophie got down on her knees and gently sucked on Oliver's cock. Tasting herself on his cock.

Emma: Good. I hope we managed to make it up to you, for making you come pick us up yesterday.

Oliver: You more than made up for that.
Emma: It wasn't just yesterday, though.
Oliver: Yes, but don't worry about it.

Oliver was over his head in happiness. He couldn't believe what he'd experienced in the last 12 hours.

Emma: Well, I discussed it with Sophie and we decided that we would create a way to make this more fair for you. So we made these coupons that we put in this bowl.
Oliver: Oh, Okey.

Oliver wasn't quite sure where she was going with this, but listened closely as he put his boxers and pants back on. Sophie stayed on her knees on the floor, still naked.

Emma: I'll explain how it works. And hopefully you'll agree it's a good arrangement.
Oliver: sure.
Emma: We were thinking that for each favor we ask of you, you'll receive points. How many points you'll receive, depends on the favor, agree?
Oliver: so far, so good.
Emma: Then, when you have enough points, you can cash out and pick a coupon. We have a few categories. For example green involves Sophie. Those costs you the least amount of points.

Emma smiled and looked at Sophie.

Emma: Because she's kind of a cheap slut. Hehe.

Sophie had her head down, but also had this little smile, implying that she liked it.

Emma: I've written all of those myself and she doesn't know what sort of fun things they are. As you can see, there are most of those as well in the bowl. Yellow are coupons we wrote together and involve both of us. I also allowed Sophie to write a few that involves just me. I'm sure she didn't dare write anything too bad. Those are the blue ones. Very few blue in the bowl, as you can see.
Oliver: Oh wow. I don't know what to say.
Emma: Well, since you already allow me to live her for such a friendly cost, and that Sophie sleep over quite often, you already get 5 points each week just from that. Which is what one of these green coupons will cost you.
Oliver: Sounds like a great arrangement to me.
Emma: We thought you'd like it. Hehe. And if you save up 15 points, you can pick a blue coupon and yellow is 20.
Sophie: why is yours 15, Emma?
Emma: Well because I'm not a cheap slut like you.

Sophie had a playful and mean look.

Sophie: We'll see about that!
Emma: Oh really. You'll regret it if you wrote something too bad on one of these coupons.

Oliver already knew Emma and Sophie were sexual together, but he never really noticed the dominant/submissive dynamic between them before now. Not in such a clear way, anyhow. Sophie was naked and on her knees, trying to act bratty towards Emma. But was ordered by Emma to go to their room, before turning her attention towards Oliver again.

Emma: Oh, and some of these can be more time consuming than others, so we need to make sure we all have the time we need when you want to use some of them.
Oliver: Yes of course.
Emma: And you can keep a coupon for as long as you wish before using it.
Oliver: Not sure how long I'll be able to keep one without using it, if I'm being honest.
Emma: Hehe. Well, I think you start of now with 5 points. And you'll receive another 5 in a week. And of course more, if we have to ask you any favors. Fair?
Oliver: Yes that's fair.
Emma: Do you want to pick a coupon now or save your points?
Oliver: It's hard to decide, but I think I'll wait.
Emma: Good. Then I'll put the bowl away. Don't want you or Emma to sneak a peak at any of the coupons. Hehe.

Oliver smiled and agreed. He was obviously over the moon about this new arrangement.

The next days went by as normal. Oliver had work and his normal routines. The girls studied and also had routines like working out and social events. However, Oliver noticed a change in how Emma and especially Sophie acted around the apartment now. She'd often be in just her bra and hotpants or other revealing outfits. They both talked more openly about sex. Emma would sometimes grab Sophie in a sexual way or slap her butt. She even encouraged Oliver to grab Sophie's butt if he wanted to. It was like he had a free pass to touch Sophie. Which he did occasionally, but he didn't overdo it. The roles between Emma and Sophie became more obvious and clear. Sophie was the submissive one. They weren't openly a couple. And both actually went on dates with guys every once in a while. Oliver noticed that Sophie needed approval from Emma before going on a date, though. It looked like Emma encouraged or ordered Sophie to dress slutty too, which Sophie seemed to love. But would always make her dress properly before going home to her parents when she would live there. Still very sexy, of course, but not flashing her panties or openly showing her bra, or wearing skirts that barely covered her ass. Emma didn't mind showing off a bit either, but she was a bit more decent and less slutty than Sophie.

Two weeks after they started the new arrangement with the points and coupons, Emma and Sophie went to a costume party. Oliver wasn't home when they left so he didn't get to see what outfits they wore, but Emma sent a few snaps from the partry during the evening. Unsurprisingly, Sophie didn't cover more than she had to. Dressed in a slutty school-girl outfit. Black high heels, white fishnet stockings with cute ribbons at the top of her thighs, pink checkered mini skirt that just about covered her butt, a tight white shirt top that only covered her chest with the top buttons open, pink push up bra and a black collar that said "Bad student" around her neck. Her hair was set up in pig tails and she seemed to always have a lollipop to suck on in every snapchat pic. She was bending over in one of the pics Oliver received, exposing her ass and the pink silky thong she wore. Judging by the others Oliver could see in the background, she wasn't the only girl dressed provocative and slutty, but she seemed to have the shortest skirt. Emma, on the other hand, was dressed as a sexy police officer. Black high heels, tight black leather pants with handcuffs attached to her belt, a dark blue police officer costume shirt with a badge on the left side of her chest, a black neck tie and a police hat. At first her hair was in a bun, like a strict looking police woman, but she let it loose during the evening. Oliver didn't mind that he might have to pick them up again and decided to just stay up longer than he used to. His phone got quiet around 11 pm. While binge-watching series on Netflix, he nearly fell asleep on the couch until his phone buzzed around 2 am. It was a snap from Emma. She and Sophie were in the bathroom at the party. The picture was of Sophie, with her skirt pulled up showing her ass with "Pick us up for 10 points?" written on her ass with red lipstick. Then the next snap was of Sophie looking at the camera-phone with her hands folded together, and caption saying "Pleeease, kind Oliver". He was already expecting them to ask, yet her seductive eyes and smile, cute pigtails and open shirt with the pink push up bra popping out didn't make him less interested in doing favors for them.

Oliver, text: sure, when do you want to be picked up?
Emma, text: whenever you're ready. No rush.
Oliver, text: I'll go in 10 minutes.
Emma, text: Great<3

While driving to the house where the party was, he thought about the points and what he wanted to do with them. He really wanted to cash out one that involved both of them. Technically, he knew he could use the coupons when he wanted to as long as they weren't busy with anything, but he wanted to feel the vibe and not force it. The party was at a big house. One of Emma's guy friends had it at his parents house. When Oliver drove up the driveway and stopped the car at the parking lot, he saw Sophie walking from the house. Emma stood by the entrance, talking with someone. Oliver rolled down the window as Sophie got closer.

Sophie: Hii Oliver. Thank you so much for picking us up.
Oliver: No problem. Did you have fun?
Sophie: Oh, yes.

She said it with a seductive look on her face. Oliver could see Emma walking down to the car and before Sophie noticed, Emma grabbed Sophie by her arm and pushed her up against the car.

Emma: You're being arrested for being a bad girl.
Sophie: What did I do?
Emma: Behaving like a slut. We'll have to discuss this at home.

Emma took out the handcuffs and cuffed Sophie's hands behind her back. Then she took a quick "search" of Sophie's body, basically just feeling her up.

Sophie: You're not allowed to do that!
Emma: No? Get in the car.

Emma opened the back passenger door and guided Sophie inside, like a police officer. She got in the back too and sat beside Sophie.

Sophie: You're such a bitch.
Emma: You better watch your mouth, young lady.

Oliver wasn't sure what was going on, but judging by their tone it was some type of roleplay they played. He started to drive home. Sophie continued complaining until Emma grabbed Sophie's panties and pulled them off. Making Sophie wiggle around a bit, to be able to get them off of her in the car.

Emma: Omg, you're getting soaked from this. You're such a slut.
Sophie: Stop it.
Emma: Open your mouth.

Sophie shook her head and kept her mouth closed. Emma just looked at her with a certain expression on her face. It was like Sophie knew not to refuse when she saw that look, and she reluctantly opened her mouth. Emma stuffed the pink thong into Sophie's mouth. She felt humiliated, but couldn't help getting aroused.

Emma: Good. Now keep quiet, or else I'm putting your panties on your head before we go out of this car. It'd be funny if some of the neighbors see you like that.

It was humiliating enough for Sophie to have to walk handcuffed, but panties on her head would be too much even for her.
"You fucking cunt" - Sophie didn't say it, but the look on her face made it obvious what she wanted to say. Emma just smiled and gently stroked Sophie's chin.

Emma: You want to say something? No? Good girl.

Emma started talking with Oliver now. Thanking him for the ride and shared some stories from the party until they got back home and parked in the parking garage. Emma and Sophie got out of the car. Oliver told them to go ahead because he had to check something in the car first. They walked towards the elevator that took them from the garage which was underground level and to their floor, the 4th. Emma held Sophie's arm like she was under arrest. To Emma's amusement and Sophie's despair, on the 1th floor, a mature couple entered the elevator. They seemed to be in their 50s. Both of them surprised at the sight of Emma and Sophie. Clearly they noticed Sophie's revealing outfit. Luckily, by standing normally, the skirt was long enough to cover Sophie's private parts. The couple didn't say anything, but seemed to think that it was just some sort of play. But they weren't sure. Emma decided to "break the ice".

Emma: She's been a bad girl. We were at a costume party. I'm the cop and she's the thief.
Man stranger: Oh. You "arrested" her?

The man looked very uncomfortable and seemed to regret asking that question. His wife gave him a strange look as well.

Emma: Yes.

Emma smiled at them. Sophie kept her mouth shut, due to the panty gag she didn't want to reveal.

Emma: But it's just fun and games. Hehe.

Sophie nodded.

Emma: Oh, this is our floor. Have a good night.
Male stranger: You too.

Emma and Sophie got out of the elevator and into the apartment. Sophie was quickly bent over the dinner table. Hands still cuffed on her back. Emma took the panties out of Sophie's mouth and tossed them on the floor. She went to her bedroom to get a paddle. A few moments later, Oliver arrived, and the first thing he saw when entering the living room was Sophie bent over the dinner table. With the short skirt and bent over, her ass and pussy was pretty much exposed. Then he saw Emma, returning with a paddle in her hand. Still wearing the strict and sexy looking police costume. Emma spanked Sophie's ass five times with the paddle. Sophie moaned while Oliver sat down to watch. It was humiliating for her to be punished in front of Oliver.

Emma: So how many guys did you blow today?
Sophie: Just...

Sophie looked back at Emma. Embarrassed and aroused. She felt even more humiliated by the confessions she had to make, but loved it at the same time.

Sophie: just two.
Emma: You say it like blowing two guys at a party don't make you a slut. You swallowed?
Sophie: Yes..
Emma: You're such a disgrace.

Emma spanked her ten more times, before gently stroking the paddle on Sophie's pussy.

Emma: And what about this? You let anyone fuck this hole too?
Sophie: Yes, one..

Sophie quickly adjusted her answer slightly.

Sophie: But he wore a condom.
Emma: Oh wow. You made him wear a condom. What a decent good girl you are.

Emma spanked her ten more times. Making Sophie apologize for being such a slut. Emma looked at Oliver.

Emma: Would you mind spanking her while I go to our bedroom?
Oliver: Yes, I can try it.
Emma: You can use the paddle or just your hand. It's up to you. And you thank him, got it Sophie?
Sophie: Yes, I got it.

Oliver grabbed her ass at first. Slowly running his hand over her cheeks. Then he gave her a few slaps. She thanked him and asked for another after each spanking. When Emma returned, she wore a 6 inch strap on.

Emma: You've already used up your mouth and pussy tonight. That only leaves one clean hole for our nice friend Oliver.

Sophie gulped, but she wasn't inexperienced with anal.

Sophie: Yes, my asshole.
Emma: Would you like to fuck her, Oliver? I'll fuck her dirty cum dump of a mouth with my strap on.

Oliver didn't hesitate.

Oliver: Yes.

Emma put the lube on the table, so that Oliver could easily fuck Sophie's ass. He started by gently rubbing lube on her ass and inserting a finger. Sophie moaned, but her mouth was already busy sucking on Emma's strap on. She had her gag on the strap on dildo. After opening up her ass a bit, Oliver pulled down his pants and boxers, put lube on his cock and gently pressed his cock head inside her ass. Then slowly taking it out and let her rest for a moment before he put it back inside and a little deeper each time. She moaned as his 7,5 inch cock was balls deep inside her ass. He pushed her pretty handcuffed hands to the side as he leaned over her a bit. Emma let her mouth rest a bit from sucking her strap on.

Emma: You're such a whore, Sophie.
Sophie: Mmmm, gaaawd yes. I'm a whore and a cum dump.

Sophie was so horny now, she tried to reach for the strap on with her mouth while Oliver were fucking her ass at the same time.

Emma: Greedy slut. Ask politely.
Sophie: mmm, p-p-please let me suck you off.

Sophie struggle to speak while being fucked.

Emma: Go ahead, whore.

Emma pressed it deep down her throat. Sophie struggled to breath and started to gag again. And Oliver was not able to hold back any longer and came deep inside Sophie's ass. When he came, Emma pulled the strap on out of Sophie's mouth and let her moan like the horny slut she was.

Emma: What do you say, slut?
Sophie: Thank you for filling me up, Oliver. Thank you for dumping your cum inside me.

He pulled out of her ass and stood behind her. She reached for his cock with her handcuffed hands. Her gentle touch felt good on his sensitive hard on. Emma turned around and let Sophie kiss her tight leather covered ass a few times. And making Sophie thank her for disciplining her. Then she told Sophie to rise up as she unlocked the handcuffs.

Emma: Go clean yourself up. Your pussy has seen enough action today.
Sophie: Yes, Emma.

When Sophie went to the bathroom, Emma asked Oliver if he wanted to pic a coupon.

Oliver: Yes, I've been thinking and I'll pick a yellow for twenty points.
Emma: Sure thing.

Emma held the bowl and let him pick out a yellow coupon. The one he picked said "Sexy car wash". Which meant Emma and Sophie would wash his car while he watched.

Oliver: Oh, that's a good one actually. Haven't washed the car in a while.
Emma: Hehe, we're not really experts, but we will do our best. And try to make it entertaining for you!
Oliver: Yes. Sounds great.
Emma: Perhaps we can do it on Sunday.
Oliver: Yes, that works for me.
Emma: Want to spend the rest of your points or save them?
Oliver: I think I'll save them. It's just 5 points and I think Sophie needs some rest now anyway.
Emma: Haha, yes! I think we all do. But especially Sophie, I agree.

They kept chatting for a while before they all went to bed. Oliver in his own room of course. Emma and Sophie slept togehter in Emma's big bed.
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post:
Old 04-07-2024, 10:12 AM   #3
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Nice. start, be nice to see where this goes. Well done

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lotusdriver81 for this post:
Old 04-07-2024, 04:29 PM   #4
maccas

Great start to the story!

Interested to see whats on some of the coupons!!!

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent

KIK: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maccas for this post:
Old 04-12-2024, 08:01 AM   #5
shadow575

I can't wait to see what happens next
Currently owned and cumless until Jan 25 2025
Kik kingzack490
shadow575 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shadow575 for this post:
Old 04-14-2024, 04:39 AM   #6
subDanni

Saturday passed by without many events. Oliver did his morning workout routine while Emma and Sophie slept in. They went for a hike in the nice weather. Walking usually helped for both of them after a night out. They used Oliver's car to get to a good hiking area. Borrowing his car was part of the deal now too.

Just before 1 PM on Sunday, Emma asked Oliver if he wanted to join them for the car wash. He tried to play it cool when he answered yeah sure, but it was hard to hide his excitement. They all drove to Emma's parents house. Her parents lived in a normal house, but had a garage and a small private parking space, and most importantly, her parents were on vacation this weekend. When Emma and Sophie went inside the house to get some equipment, Oliver just checked out the garden area while waiting. It was a sunny day, and he only wore shorts, sneakers and a t-shirt. Suddenly he heard the garage door open and it was like straight out of a movie. It almost felt like things were going in slow motion when he saw Emma and Sophie, both wearing daisy dukes, white open tops which didn't reach further down than their breasts and were tied in a knot on the middle of their chests. Their metallic string bikini tops visible under their white tops, which also didn't cover all of the bikini top. Emma in purple bikini and Sophie in pink. Top button of their daisy dukes opened, exposing a bit of their string bikini bottoms as well. With the strings which goes around the waist pulled up and the knots hanging to each side outside of the daisy dukes. Both wearing ankle socks and converse shoes. Olivers jaw immediately dropped as Sophie bent forward to pick up a bucket with soap water. It still felt like life was going in slow motion when they walked from the garage to Oliver's car. You could see that Emma had done this before, working on a car, cleaning ect, while Sophie was more of a newbie. It was still sexy for Oliver though, who brought out a chair from the garage so he could sit down and enjoy the show. It became incredibly sexy when they cleaned the rims. Oliver sitting there, watching the girls scrub one rim each with soapy sponge. Both squatting down and exposing the top of their string bikini bottoms from the back. When Emma stood up and reached over the hood to pick up the water hose, Sophie walked over to her and spanked her butt with a wet soapy sponge.

Emma: Hey, what you're doing?
Sophie: Don't worry. It's from the clean bucket.

Sophie smeared soap all over Emma's ass and her daisy dukes. Teasing and tormenting her. Emma responded by quickly turn around and point the water hose at Sophie.

Sophie: Emma that's cold water!
Emma: Yes. Like you deserve.

Sophie's white top was completely wet now, and completely see trough, though she still wore the bikini top under. Emma stopped splashing water on her, but told her to remove the white top. Oliver didn't say a word. Just enjoying the show. But at the same time, two teenage boys walked by the parking place. Some of the neighbors. They weren't sure what to do, but both slowed down. They barely believed their eyes, seeing two sexy girls playing water fight in skimpy outfits. Before the boys were able to think, Emma shouted at them.

Emma: hey boys. Want a show or what?

Both boys looked at each other. They were both on the more shy side. Typical shy teenage boys, who got nervous in situations like this. And especially around hot and older girls. Emma vaguely knew who they were. She'd seen them while growing up. The boys knew very well who she was though. Often referred to as the "hot girl" between themselves, and in their friend group. And now she was with another hot girl. They managed to say yes, yet it was barely.

Emma: Hehe.

Emma lowered her voice and looked at Sophie.

Emma: You're going to give these horny boys something to remember hehe.

Obviously Emma only meant giving them a show, which Sophie enjoyed doing, despite pretending to Emma that it was against her will. Emma looked at the boys.

Emma: You can come a little closer.

They came a bit closer as Emma turned her attention back to Sophie. Oliver felt a bit weird with the extra audience, but was too excited to really care.

Emma: Get that sponge in the soapy water, Sophie. Get it wet and full of soap.
Sophie: Yes.

Sophie knew the assignment. Stepped beside the bucket and bent over, with her ass facing Oliver and the boys. Dipped the sponge in the bucket a few times and turned around.

Emma: twist it over your chest.

Sophie did as she was told. Pressing her chest forward a bit and held the sponge up and twisted it. Making her chest all wet and soapy. Then she smeared the sponge all over her breasts and belly, while closing her eyes. Biting her lower lip and making it sexy. The boys were speechless. Emma turned on the water hose, turning it on spread mode and made sure the water was on a comfortable temperature. Then she pointed it at Sophie, who kept scrubbing her body while being hosed by Sophie. Daisy dukes completely wet now too.

Emma: get down on your knees.

Sophie got down on her knees beside the bucket and got more soap on the sponge and rubbed it on herself. Even opening another button on the daisy dukes and rubbed it over the top of her bikini bottoms.

Emma: turn around, slut.

Sophie turned around. On her knees and exposing her ass. Emma bent over and pulled Sophie's daisy dukes down and told Sophie to rub her ass with the sponge. Sophie dipped it into the bucket before rubbing her ass-cheeks with it. The string bikini didn't cover much of her firm sexy and soap covered ass. When she was done scrubbing her own ass, she let Emma rinse off the soap with the water hose.

Emma: now take off the shorts. You'll finish the work in only this tiny string bikini.
Sophie: Yes, Emma.

Sophie removed the shorts. She went to the other side of the house to hang them up to dry.

The boys weren't used to see girls in such skimpy bikinis and enjoyed looking at her ass when she walked away. Both Oliver and the boys barely knew what to say now.

Emma: Did you like the show, boys?

Both of them were shy, but didn't manage to hide the excitement when they said it was the best thing they'd ever seen in their entire life. Sophie was amazing, but Emma standing in front of them, in the outfit she was wearing, string bikini exposed, and talking to them. For two teenage boys it felt unreal.

Emma: Hehe good. But show is over. Now go on boys. You'll have something to think about when you jerk off tonight.

The boys nodded and went on their way. She could hear them talking as they went around the corner "oh my God can you believe it Jonas?? Emma is so fucking hot!" .. "yes but who is her friend?? She's fucking hot too!!".

Oliver walked to Emma.

Oliver: they seem happy hehe.
Emma: Yes. Horny boys can be funny sometimes. So easy too hehe.
Oliver: yeah.

Oliver paused for a moment.

Oliver: Well thanks for the show. It was amazing. I can take care of the rest. The inside of the car won't take long. And going over the outside quickly with the hose.
Emma: Oh, thanks. I'll help you though. But I'll tell Sophie that she can relax a bit hehe.

Emma and Oliver finished up, before going to the other side of the house on the terrace. Sophie had prepared lemonade and was tanning, laying on her belly and wearing nothing except the string bikini bottoms.

Both Emma and Oliver sat down on chairs by the garden table, and had some lemonade and fruit, and just talked about ordinary things. Oliver could not help looking over at Sophie's ass though. Switching between starring at Sophie's ass, Emma's face and Emma's chest. The white shirt was slightly see-through, which he found pretty sexy.

Emma: is it hard to concentrate Oliver?
Oliver: Oh, I'm sorry.
Emma: You mostly look at my chest or Sophie's ass..
Sophie: hey I heard that! I'm not an object for you to drool over!
Oliver: I just..after that show.
Emma: hehehehe. Aaaaawe poor boy.

Emma looked at Sophie.

Emma: Did you put on sunblock?
Sophie: No I didn't find it. And I thought...

Emma interrupted her.

Emma: You need that when you're laying like that for so long, slut.
Sophie: Yes.

Emma went inside and came back with the sunblock and gave it to Oliver. She had a playful look on her face

Emma: I want you to put sun lotion on her. If you manage to do it without getting a boner, I'll take care of you. If not...then too bad hehe. Deal?
Oliver: Oh. Ehm. Yes sure.
Sophie: ehm...I'm not an object to be used for anything!
Emma: hush now slut. Lay there and let him rub you.

Sophie wanted it, but also wanted to be bratty and protest.

Emma: what's that? You wanted to say something?
Sophie: No, Emma.
Emma: That's what I thought.

Oliver got down on his knees beside Sophie and started to rub sun lotion on her skin. Starting by her feet and legs. Moving up to her thighs. So far so good. He managed to stay soft. But only barely.

Emma: squirt a little load of sun lotion on each her ass cheeks before you rub it all over her ass, boy.

Oliver did, and Sophie even gave a little moan as the drops of sunblock landed on her ass.

Emma: Haha that's hot. Looks like someone came on her ass hehe.

Sophie moaned a little louder when he smeared it on her ass, taking a firm grip and rubbing it into her skin. He knew he lost, as he became erect when rubbing her ass. He decided to take advantage of the situation and use extra long time on her ass. No one protested. Then he moved to her back and got the same order from Emma. Making it look like someone came on her back, before smearing the sun lotion all over her back.

Emma: her body is basically a cum dump hehe.

Sophie turned and gave Emma a bratty look, but Emma just smiled playfully.

Emma: Ok good job, Oliver. Come over her.

Oliver tried hard to lose excitement and get soft, but it was hopeless. You could see him walking with a hard cock in the shorts, yet Emma wanted to be sure and took a grip on his cock when he came over to her. She looked at him, while he stood in front of her.

Emma: Bad boy. You're rock hard.

Emma could see Sophie smiling widely in the background. She was very happy that her body made Oliver horny so easily.

Emma: Well too bad. I was prepared to help you with that. But seems you're not able to control yourself.

Emma had a cruel smile on her face now. She knew Oliver wouldn't manage that task. They stayed outside for another 30 minutes, before getting ready to get home. Emma put on a cute hoodie before going to the car. Sophie put on the bikini top again, a cute pink hoodie and a pair of grey Nike shorts, which just about covered her butt-cheeks. While driving home, Emma asked if Sophie enjoyed performing in front of horny boys.

Sophie: Yeah it was fun.
Emma: I know what they will jerk off to for the next two weeks.
Sophie: Heh, really?
Emma: Yep. You love that, dont you?

Sophie hesitated, but admitted that she liked the idea of the boys thinking of her when they masturbate.

Last edited by subDanni; 04-14-2024 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Typo
The following user says Thank You to subDanni for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk