Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-13-2009, 01:12 AM   #1
ferreira0665
Account Banned

Default Big Loads of Cum

It is assuming all loads are big and you are already naked.

1. cum and scoop it up and spread it all over a mini pizza and eat the whole thing.

2. put the load into whatever your going to drink and then drink the whole glass.

3. put the big load in your hair and use it like hair gel (There's something about Mary)

4. cum onto the floor or bed and then get on all fours on the thing you cummed all over and fuck yourself hard with something and don't stop until it is all licked up.

5. bend over with your back against a wall and jerk off staring at your cock the whole time. Eyes and mouth must be open. Once done. Any cum on your face stays on until you do this each one the number of times the number it corresponds too. (1 = one time, 2= 2 times, etc.) But you can't cheat. You might end up doing one of these more than required but you can't remove the cum from your face until you have done each one the corresponding number of times.

6. Have your load standing by in a shot glass or something. Find a phallus looking object and give a blowjob to it and get really into it. Close your eyes if you have to. After about ten minutes take your load with your lips not far from the head licking down the sides of the object and pour it from the top of it and then continue to blow it until it is all down your throat. Try deepthroating the object at least once. Once the object is clean from cum you can stop. What was it like giving your first simulated blowjob?

I try to come up with as much original stuff as I can. I don't like copying shit.

Last edited by ferreira0665; 12-13-2009 at 09:44 PM.
ferreira0665 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk