Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 11-17-2018, 12:59 PM   #1
DenialIsLife
Baby Member

Default Online MORPG denial idea

Online MORPG denial idea. I have been lurking here on and off for some time and finally decided to make an account and post an idea I had myself.

Tools needed
- Icy Hot or Hot Sauce
- guys; A rope to tie around your balls.
- girls; clamps to spread your lips.

The rules are simple play any online mmorpg game that allows you to level up as you progress through out the game. Of course
you are denied to cum as you progress. During this trip there are certain rules that must be followed.

1. You are NOT allowed to cum until goal is met.

2. Edge once every new 1 level you reach! If you die while edging, next edge must be done with Icy Hot or the Hotsauce applied
on your head/clit. Yes, you MUST edge there and then, no waiting, no collect and do later. Will guarantuee it to be intense in
the beginning and frustrating in the end as most games takes longer and longer to reach a new level.

3. If you group with someone does not exclude you from the task, and each edge you need to do after you level up is multiplied by the members in the group!

4. Each time you die you must apply Icy Hot or the Hot Sauce on your head/clit. Because dying in game is not painless. It hurts like hell - time to experience.

5. If you stop playing, you stop touching yourself and untie your genitals! No gaming, no touching! If you take a break from the game for 7 days, no touch for 7 days!

6. Difficulty is set by the amount of characters you want to make. Level them one by one, or several at the time. Up to you.

Feel free to share your characters and stories a long the way!

Last full orgasm 2018-01-01
Last ruined orgasm 2018-08-22

I am into girls only! Sorry guys, i know you have good ideas...

Maybes: medium to heavy pain.
Limits: Scat, Pee or other nasty stuff.
DenialIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, denial, edging