Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #1
RealSwitchGuy
Baby Member

Joystick Painful Dice Dare

Here's my first attempt here, and it's pretty simple. It's for all of the sub's out there, and your Dom/me may enjoy watching, helping :-). Here's all you need: 32 clothes pins and 2 dice. Now here we go!!

First: Put a clothespin directly on each nipple.

Roll a die with your right hand, and place that many pins on your right breast.
Roll a die with your left hand, and place that many pins on on your left breast.

When there are no more pins available, count the pins on each breast. If the numbers are equal (16 each) go to final roll.

If not, then:

Roll a die with your right hand, and remove that many pins from your right breast.
Roll a die with your left hand, and remove that many pins from your left breast.
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, REMOVE THE ORIGINAL PINS FROM YOUR NIPPLES

If after a roll you come down to only one pin left, go to final roll, if not, begin again with adding the pins. Keep going until the numbers are equal after a round, either 16 each, or 1 each. When that happens go to final roll.

Final Roll
Roll both dice together.

2,3,11,12: rip every pin off without opening first, finishing with the nipple pins last.

4,5,9: Gently take off all pins but the nipple pins, then rip the nipple pins off.

6,7,8: You may gently take all pins off, no ripping required.

Have fun, and I look forward to seeing some posts from anyone courageous enough to try this one!
RealSwitchGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to RealSwitchGuy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes pegs, clothes pins dice dare, dice, nipple torture