Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2023, 07:53 AM   #16
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
That's a good idea. Let's make it a day where you must cum once by room in your house. Each orgasm must be in a different position and none of them should be lying down it is too easy. Moreover you must use a different object every time including your hands
Added for day 6! This will be a challenge I have a lot of rooms maybe 8 total which is a lot more than I have ever done in one day. I will try and report on here if I fail. Thanks!

f sub bi
prinrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 07:56 AM   #17
prinrosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
I would like you to have 4 orgasms today, done in the following way:

First cum and after a quick recovery time edge two times. And now you will be on no-touch until the next orgasm is planned. And then repeat it all until all the orgasms are done.
Okay so I did fail this one. I did 1 orgasm in the morning yesterday and then 2 edges. I then went back to it and did 2 more (plus the 2 edges after each). So I did only 3 and not 4. Since I failed would you like to give me a punishment to complete? if not I will add that extra orgasm plus two edges to my 3 edges and then 3 orgasm task for today.

f sub bi
prinrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 08:22 AM   #18
Cuaxolotl

I would suggest 3 orgasms. Before each orgasm you have to edge 3 times. After each edge you have to add one clothespin (1 at each of your nipples, one at your tongue) so that you edge pretty fast. When you are at your final edge, right before an orgasm, go over the point of no return, but then you have to pull the two nipple clothespins fast before you are allowed to masturbate or stimulate yourself again. You can keep the tongue clothespin as long as you want, if you want to dare yourself you can also pull it before stimulation.
Have fun
Cuaxolotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 07:52 PM   #19
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinrosie View Post
Added for day 5 (on day 2 today)! So for this one I put the timer on and then I have to do two orgasms and I have to repeat it until I am able to do 2 in 15 minutes?
Essentially yes, but you get to start right on the edge of the first one. So really, it's just "recover and orgasm again within 15 minutes".
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, forced orgasms