Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2021, 11:02 PM   #11
Yoyo Foxwell

After a humiliating first loss, Yoyo struggles to regain his competitive spirit - his head isn't in the game until the next challenge is announced. A simple test of endurance? Easy.

He bounces on his heels as he walks up to the podium, trying to shake off as much of the white goop that coats him head to toe. With a cocky grin hiding the tremor in his step, he lines up under the bucket, smiling to the audience, hands poised to grab the rope.

The whistle sounds and Yoyo grabs on tight. Feeling the rope beneath his fingertips and the comfortable heft of the bucket, his confidence is restored. There's a commotion to his side, and he looks over to see WAMpup being covered in a cloud of flour. Yes! He wasn't last! He celebrates internally, keeping cool on the outside to look good for the audience, and more importantly holding up that bucket.

He's so lost in his own thoughts that he doesn't even notice the wheel being spun. A jet of cold water hits him in the chest and his body seizes up. He feels it happening in slow motion, as his grip loosens and the fibres of the rope begin to escape him. His grip closes around thin air, and he looks up just in time to see nothing but white as he's caked in flour. The torrent of water continues, mixing with the flour causing some of it to stick to his long hair. Ironically, the cream from the pies earlier blocks most of it from working too deep and making too much of a mess.

Second to last. He can't even enjoy watching the other contestants struggle as he ponders the double loss streak. Before he knows it, the game is over. He watches WAMpup receive his punishment, cringing on his behalf. If this is what punishments looked like at this stage in the competition, what was going to happen if he lost overall? He could only hope his luck would change.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay