Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-25-2020, 01:59 AM   #1
mindovermatter

Male 34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place HYPNOSIS

Hey

I am Daniel, a 34 years old male Dom from Germany currently searching for one female long term online (hypnosis) sub or slave. Communication via email, messengers and Skype.
I'm a Master / Dominant and hypnotist. Im very much fascinated by the mental aspects of submission, slavery and Domination. That's also one of the reasons why hypnosis will be an important part of My submissive's / slave's training. The hypnosis will be audio files (my recorded voice), texts files, hypnosis via messenger and later Skype.
Of course we'd start slowly; step by Step. Starting with getting to know each other and building trust. The first hypnosis will be a non slave related hypnosis session; just for you to test how it feels to be hypnotised without the need of making any final decisions yet.

So if you are curious about Me and My hypnosis, if you have questions and want me to give you some further informations, simply drop Me a private message.
Enjoy your day!

Last edited by mindovermatter; 10-25-2020 at 02:21 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk