Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-23-2020, 09:56 PM   #1
Esmith98

Male

22/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in US

Hello potential masters! I am here looking for a master that can help me with my sissification journey.

A little about me: I have many likes including (but not limited to) sissification, anal play and humiliation. I am fairly inexperienced as I've played a bit by myself but never had a real master. I have many toys and female clothing but I am willing to slowly add to my collection to fit my masters needs and desires.

What I'm looking for: I am looking for a master to push my limits starting slow and growing bigger. I want to start small with tasks and rules for at home, then hidden public, then public. By the end I want to be a full blown sissy who lives to please men. I need someone to train me to worship cock, balls and ass. I need someone who will break any straight fantasy I have as I am becoming a toy to please men. In return I will do my best to please my master any way possible. I prefer someone in the U.S. just for the fact that timezones may line up better.
I also need someone with a bit of flexibility and understanding. Some days (very rare) I won't be able to communicate much if at all due to my job.

If this at all sounds like something you'd enjoy please don't hesitate to PM or kik me so we can discuss weather or not we'd be a good match. I want something long term not just a quick jerk off. Ideally I'd like to take applications for the next week or so and give applicants trial runs before deciding on one.

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from some of you very soon!

When you reply send the following:
ASL
Likes/dislikes/limits
Experience level/past experiences
Some vague ideas on how you'd have me serve you (tasks, rules ect)

I am also open to any DOMINANT sissies, shemales or trans. No switches please as I need someone very firm to guide me

Last edited by Butterfly; 10-26-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk