Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-23-2020, 01:34 AM   #1
Goddess Melissa

Female 38/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place (long time domme)

38/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any place (long time domme)

I am a long time Domme. I am primarily looking for submissive slabe girl. I do enjoy taking on a submissive couple but I expect a lot. I will also consider a sissy slut, but you will have to lot to prove to me. If you are a sissy you must have your own sissy slut clothes.

Now with that out of way lets get to needed to know.

About me:
I am a Mistress or Goddess and have been for 21 years. I took on my first submissive at 15 (don't worry we were the same age). I learned alot from her. I'm from a small town in the Midwest USA, so beimg a lesbian was frowned upon, actually it would get you ostracized from most everyone. So at 17 I took om a boyfriend to make the appearance to everyone. He became my first Sissy slave wearing my clothes I gave him daily.

Dislikes: Fake people. If you approach me be honest with me. The worst that will happen is I tell you and help you find someone. Ghosting, I would rather you tell me F*#k You then just disappear.
Limits: Anything Illegal

About you:
I expect you to submit to me totally within your limits. I am available Mon-Fri from 8-12 EST (currently GMT-4 but about to go back to GMT-5). I am also available some nights depending on rather I can sleep or not. I expect for you to be at least 18, don't bullshit me about your age. I expect for you to address me properly with one of the two titles above and include your likes/dislikes/limits from the get go. As for you personally see the category below that fits you.

Females:
I expect you to prove you are a female. Your photo needs to not only prove female body but also have my name included. This can be written on you or something else. I expect for you to be willing to submit to your Goddess and obey me at all times. I understand you have a life too and as girl, I give you plenty of time to respond but I do expect a response.

Couple:
I will expect you to submit to me and give me control over your sex life. Both parties must know about me and agree as well as communicate with me. I expect for you to obey my commends and ensure that the other is as well. If I tell you to do something then do it. If I tell you I want you to do something for me then you are doing on my behalf. As I am more partial it the femine side the male will be a lower rank in the hierarchy. You will be expectes to learn the joys and pains of being a woman. I will expect a picture of both of you submitting to me with my name either written on your bodies or on something.

Sissy:
You are the lowest sub/slave I will take. I will expect the most out of. You will become my property and I will use and abuse your boipussy.
You will be expected to obey my EVERY command. I will take over your life. If you are married or dating, I still own you amd your ability to cum, but you will learn to have sissygasms. I will expect you to provide me a picture of you clit exposed in panties hard so that I may judge your size. I will also expect a picture of your best sissy outfit with my name either written on your body or on something.

I can be whatever type of Goddess you desire. The best way to reach me is through Kik. GoddessMelissa84 Be prepared to serve me at my desires. I am awaiting your submission to me.
The following user says Thank You to Goddess Melissa for this post:
Old 10-25-2020, 02:54 AM   #2
Goddess Melissa

Guys don't Kik me if your not capable of following the ad. I will ONLY accept males if you are a sissy (that means you have fem clothes and will wear them, or are part of a couple that both submit to me.

This is fairly simple. Also read the ad and be prepared to followed the guidlines I laid out. Send me your likes/dislikes/limits and the two pictures required.
Old 10-25-2020, 03:11 AM   #3
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Hope you'll find what you're looking for 😉

Only 18+
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk