Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-19-2020, 11:50 AM   #1
spear_bearer
Account Banned

Male 30/male/master seeks 30+/male/slave in any place (strict)

30/male/master seeks 30+/male/slave in any place (strict)

I am looking for a slave over 30 years old - no youngsters at body or mind. I enjoy maturity and masculinity in a slave. If you are a middle-aged, average-looking masculine man you are my ideal candidate. Beside, what you will need to do is to show me that you truly have the discipline and strength of character to do anything I order you to do (inside your limits). No chickening out, no negotiation nor the 'I can't be bothered to do that' attitude. If you agree to enter into this kind of relationship with me you will have only one thing in mind: to please me by doing exactly what I ask you to do. No matter how unpleasant, painful, humiliating or frustrating is to you. Your only pleasure and satisfaction will be that of pleasing me, your master. If you want to challenge yourself and offer yourself to me fully, do it. Don't try to work around it.

Here is what I will NOT make you do: serious bodily damage, feminization, illegal, piss and scat, body modifications. Everything else goes.

What I will make you do is giving you humiliating, painful and frustrating tasks to photograph and film by my exact instructions. You don't need special items or toys.

If you want to apply, leave a comment to this thread, mentioning your age and ALL of your limits. If you capture my attention I will PM you my e-mail with my first preliminary task for you. There is a certain type of men I like. If I don't choose you after this preliminary task don't let it get to you. I rejected quite a few times men who I thought that looked good, but in a slightly more feminine or youthful way than I would have preferred. Good luck.
Old 10-19-2020, 02:45 PM   #2
ukvictim

Good day Sir, I’m 44 in the UK and contactable through KIK at “victimuk”

I identify as an emotional masochist and blackmail slave and thus this arrangement could work well for both sides.

My only limits are financial blackmail and dairy products.

I look forward to reading from you.

Last edited by ukvictim; 10-19-2020 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Added age
Old 10-19-2020, 04:57 PM   #3
Archer_10

45 + Alpha male looking for a Master to tame my roar...

limits... as you said including permanent marks, piercings, children or animals.

looking to be brought down to where I belong at your feet Sir.

Kik archer4fun... or PM

Thank yo Sir.
Old 10-19-2020, 09:31 PM   #4
Mr_Bm

Default Eager toy

Hi I am 32
Average build fairly hairy.
I love to be controlled, humiliated and to be made to endure pain.
I like strong willed people who can push me.
My limits are scat, feminisation, permanent, illegal.
Old 10-20-2020, 05:00 AM   #5
paulypaul

Good afternoon Sir.

I'm 35, UK, and my known limits are scat, blood, vomit, breath play, public, illegal.

Likes - Pics/video, humiliation, anal, CBT, impact play, orgasm control/denial/forced orgasms, bondage, piss, experimenting.

Limits - illegal, scat, needles, blood, permanent marking, public, breath play...
Old 10-22-2020, 02:10 AM   #6
OnWithIt

Default For your consideration

Hello Sir,

I am 36, I live in the Southern US, and I have realized the past year that the only tru fulfillment I have is when I am being used, controlled, degraded.
My limits are extreme ass play (fistine, etc) and heavy pain (whipping, blood, electro, etc>)

I hope I get a chance to show you what a good slave I can be Sir
Old 10-22-2020, 10:58 AM   #7
Peterpitt
Baby Member

Default 30 m

I’m 30 m from Midwest US. I am masculine, still consider myself straight. Limits include anything feminine, illegal, public, black mail. I’m very interested in this and look forward to hearing back from you.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:40 PM   #8
Nuta

Hello Sir,

I am a 32 year old male, hairy, average with some muscle. Masculine in appearance and behavior, mature and understand that arrangements come with expectations. Was drawn to your ad due to your wording and firm requirement. I do not generally play a submissive role in my career and day to day life but I am realizing that it is something I crave and I look for a Master such as yourself to break me in and show me how low I can sink in service. I would be honored to be selected to serve you Sir. Kik: obradunn

My limits are the things you already mentioned as things you would not ask for Sir.

Last edited by Nuta; 10-22-2020 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:43 PM   #9
spear_bearer
Account Banned

I am not looking anymore. Thank you.
Old 12-03-2020, 11:21 AM   #10
spear_bearer
Account Banned

I am looking again. Carefully read my ad and, if interested, answer the way I instructed you to.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:27 AM   #11
GayAsianDude

Hi Sir,

I'm a 48yo asian guy, a bit thin to average build, located on the northeastern region of the U.S.

Private and reserved but willing to push myself for the right master.

My limits are: no cross-dressing, no feminization, no scat, no diaper, no social suicide, no family, no pets, no long-term chastity, no suffocation, no blood, no findom, no permanent body marks.
Old 12-04-2020, 02:09 PM   #12
KipPhoenix

I am 54 in Arizona. My limits are ws, scat, puppy/dog play, findom, feminization, breath control. Thank you.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:52 PM   #13
azmike

Send a message via Yahoo to azmike

Hello,
I am a 45 yr old, masculine male, bald head, beard, hairy chest , shaved in the right places. I am masculine and dom in my public life but I like to be dominated and enjoy kink. I live in AZ, USA. please contact me on kik at Codex111 if you are interested.
Mike

Kik = codex111
www.fetlife.com = hdmike
www.AFF.com = AZnudedude
Old 12-04-2020, 05:24 PM   #14
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Male switch, only 72 years young. Age and cancer have taken their toll but I'm not quite dead yet. New to being a sub, I am mostly interested in learning just how it works and am willing and eager to learn.

I physically cannot do any anal. My asshole is only one knuckle deep. Cancer took the last foot of my intestine, I shit in a bag on my belly. It also took my semen. I can still cum but have nothing to show for it. It also left me completely impotent. I can still get it up with my pump. It is actually easier to cum limp than pumped up.

I am in pretty darned good shape for an old fart, even if my knees do disagree. I may be a little slower, but I can still get where I want to go. I am an exhibiionist and like to play at CBT and have done so since I was a little kid. I have a variety of toys to play with.

If you would like to use a definitely mature, definitely masculine older man, give me a shout out here, or Kik. I have Skype but prefer to use some other means of showing. I just don't trust Skype since it is connected to my Microsoft account. At first any nudity will include a mask.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman

Advertisements
Kink Talk