Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-24-2020, 09:26 AM   #1
LaCoppiaZozza

Heart F - denying my boyfriend.

I have decided my bf won't cum until tonight - or maybe tomorrow morning.
In the meantime, I want him to stay horny and suffering and denied until he finally gets relief. We'll be together the whole time.

I decided he must complete the dares given in this thread before he can eventually cum.

Give me dares my boyfriend must complete - ideally things he must do to me, or while I watch - to be allowed to cum.
We will provide detailed reports of everyday after completion, and after he (and I) came.

Do your worst!
PS: don't forget I can cum!

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Our kik: Thegnii (him), Lucy97miao (her)

Likes, limits and toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92905

Last edited by LaCoppiaZozza; 11-24-2020 at 10:57 AM.
LaCoppiaZozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 09:31 AM   #2
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Lets have him edge 3 times while you pleasure yourself
If you cum before he finished all 3 edges, he will have to do 5 more ^^

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kaiyo for this post:
Old 11-24-2020, 11:09 AM   #3
Will90

Make him give you as many orgasms as your current age, e.g. 25 if you are currently 25 years old, spread out over as much time as you like and using any method you enjoy. That should be lots of fun for you and quite a bit of work for your bf.
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 12:16 PM   #4
LaCoppiaZozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will90 View Post
Make him give you as many orgasms as your current age, e.g. 25 if you are currently 25 years old, spread out over as much time as you like and using any method you enjoy. That should be lots of fun for you and quite a bit of work for your bf.
This is not feasible, I can't cum more than once (occasionally twice a day) and probably I will already have come from kaiyo's dare. Maybe you would like to propose an alternative?

Currently looking for a FEMALE domme, (must like men and women) willing to own a couple of subs. We are willing to send pictures when we build some trust

Likes, limits and toys
Old 11-24-2020, 12:20 PM   #5
Daresissy

Not sure if cross dressing is a limit for you, if it isn’t then put him in a bra and panties, bring him to the edge, once he is there take him over your knee and spank him 20 times

Kik: subbm88

Dislikes: CBT

Limits: Full public, family, friends, poop
Daresissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 12:30 PM   #6
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Make him finger his ass and edge simultaneously while you watch.

Make him give you a full body massage while he wears only tight underwear.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 02:55 PM   #7
LaCoppiaZozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Lets have him edge 3 times while you pleasure yourself
If you cum before he finished all 3 edges, he will have to do 5 more ^^
So I started using my vibrator and he started jerking off. The vibrator on my pussy felt great and I wanted to go slow and fully enjoy it, but I tried to cum as quickly as possible so that he would have to do 5 more edges.
Unfortunately, watching me masturbate aroused him immensely, and he edged three times before I could cum.
Eventually, I chose not to cum.

Likes, limits and toys
The following user says Thank You to LaCoppiaZozza for this post:
Old 11-24-2020, 02:59 PM   #8
LaCoppiaZozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Make him finger his ass and edge simultaneously while you watch.

Make him give you a full body massage while he wears only tight underwear.
I stared at him with a judging face while he stuck a finger in his ass and started masturbating again. At that point he was already very horny but the position he was in was uncomfortable and it took him a while to have another edge.

After that edge he thought he had completed all the tasks so he begged me to cum but I announced to him that I decided he won't cum tonight. He begged me to let him cum many times but I kept saying no, then when he realized I enjoy a lot denying him relief he said he'll endure to make me happy.

Then he also realized there's still a dare he must complete before he can cum anyway.

Likes, limits and toys
The following 2 users say Thank You to LaCoppiaZozza for this post:
Old 11-24-2020, 03:00 PM   #9
eddie91

Make him present himself to you with his dick hard every hour exactly on the hour.
eddie91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 03:16 PM   #10
Kcsubboy83

Make him roll a dice and edge the number of times he rolled. While he does that make him beg you not to let him cum.

Kik Photo Requests: Unless at work or asleep, I have 15 minutes to respond or you can punish me. kik or discord show me your… undies, peepee or balls.

Likes: Humiliation (especially sph), bondage, edging and denial, chastity, underwear, mild cbt.

Dislikes: Anal (but I submit to it).

Limits: Blood, scat, permanent, illegal, face in pictures.
Kcsubboy83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 02:59 AM   #11
LaCoppiaZozza

Default Happy ending

Among the dares you gave him, I selected all the ones he could do.
So yesterday night he went to sleep very horny and this morning not much had changed.

He was visibly excited and impatient with expectation as we made coffee and had breakfast. Those things seemed of little interest to him.
Eventually I took him to the bedroom and made him take off his lower clothes. I supervised him as he edged twice, then I vibed my clit until I came, making him help in the process by teasing my nipples (I have super sensitive nipples, sometimes I can come through nipple stimulation alone).

Eventually he was super horny and frustrated but he still had one last edge to do. After he was done I let him cum, and the amount that came out, as well as the volume of his moans were... remarkable!<

Thank you for all your dares, I had a lot of fun, and he did too (a delicious mix of fun and suffering <3).
We are planning to open further threads on this site very soon!!! Stay tuned!

Likes, limits and toys
The following 2 users say Thank You to LaCoppiaZozza for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, edging, mistress, orgasm denial, slave