Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-10-2023, 04:39 PM   #1
naughtylo

Default 21F needs maintenance punishment

hi! my name is Lo. i’ve been a long-time lurker, but this is my first post. essentially, i don’t have a dominant at the moment and have let my behavior get out of hand. i’ve gotten behind in school and my responsibilities because i can’t keep my hands off my naughty pussy. i believe i need to be punished on my ass, asshole, pussy, and clit. i live with others, so quiet punishments are preferred. i have a vibrator, rope, small paddle, and most household items. i can also purchase things within reason. id be so thankful if someone would help me remember to behave.

PM Dares
naughtylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 04:43 PM   #2
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

First something simple, since you said that you've gotten behind in school, take the latest note you've receive for each point below 100, you'll spank yourself, alternating between each of your ass cheek and your pussy for each
Old 06-10-2023, 04:48 PM   #3
C-Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtylo View Post
hi! my name is Lo. i’ve been a long-time lurker, but this is my first post. essentially, i don’t have a dominant at the moment and have let my behavior get out of hand. i’ve gotten behind in school and my responsibilities because i can’t keep my hands off my naughty pussy. i believe i need to be punished on my ass, asshole, pussy, and clit. i live with others, so quiet punishments are preferred. i have a vibrator, rope, small paddle, and most household items. i can also purchase things within reason. id be so thankful if someone would help me remember to behave.
Great opportunity for your first post Lo!

To get you started, why don't you take on your first punishment! Get naked. Plug your ass with 4 pens! Set a timer to 10 minutes and do some nude corner time holding a 5. pen to the wall with your nose. Restart timer if it falls down and add it to your ass.
C-Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 04:49 PM   #4
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Let's start you off with some cornertime!

You are to be naked except for your highest heels and a blindfold on (you can be creative with what you have to fashion a blindfold.

Start a stopwatch. Stand holding a coin against the wall with your nose, hands on your head, and feet more than shoulder width apart. Maintain this position until you think 7 minutes has passed.

When you think time is up, stop the stopwatch.

Report back with what the actual time was and I'll give you part two based on how close you were to the target.

Make sense?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 05:10 PM   #5
naughtylo

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Dom View Post
Great opportunity for your first post Lo!

To get you started, why don't you take on your first punishment! Get naked. Plug your ass with 4 pens! Set a timer to 10 minutes and do some nude corner time holding a 5. pen to the wall with your nose. Restart timer if it falls down and add it to your ass.
I completed this one right after my spanking. I figured it would be best if I showed my spanked ass while I was in the corner. I didn’t have any pens close by, so I used some small eyeshadow brushes. They were quite a challenge to get in. I also forgot to mention that I have a small butt plug, so that is available for any future punishments. Luckily, I managed to finish my time without dropping the pen. I always find corner time so boring and embarrassing. Thank you for punishing me.

PM Dares
Old 06-10-2023, 05:12 PM   #6
naughtylo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santagar View Post
First something simple, since you said that you've gotten behind in school, take the latest note you've receive for each point below 100, you'll spank yourself, alternating between each of your ass cheek and your pussy for each
thank you for my punishment. I took an exam today and scored a 76, putting my number at 24. I stripped below the waist and bent over my bed. I alternated between my cheeks, spanking each one with my paddle 24 times. When I looked in the mirror, my cheeks were pink and stinging slightly. I flipped over and spanked between my legs 24 times as well, making sure the last three were on my clit. Those were much more painful. Thank you again for punishing me.

PM Dares
Old 06-10-2023, 05:13 PM   #7
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Wear your plug for 24 hours one hour for each failed mark

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 05:13 PM   #8
naughtylo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Let's start you off with some cornertime!

You are to be naked except for your highest heels and a blindfold on (you can be creative with what you have to fashion a blindfold.

Start a stopwatch. Stand holding a coin against the wall with your nose, hands on your head, and feet more than shoulder width apart. Maintain this position until you think 7 minutes has passed.

When you think time is up, stop the stopwatch.

Report back with what the actual time was and I'll give you part two based on how close you were to the target.

Make sense?
after completing the previous corner time, I was definitely dreading this. I put on a pair of three inch heels and used a sleep mask as a blindfold. I started the stopwatch on my phone and waited until I thought enough time had passed. Turns out, I only lasted for 3 minutes and 28 seconds. Thank you for the first part of my punishment.

PM Dares
Old 06-10-2023, 05:15 PM   #9
naughtylo

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Wear your plug for 24 hours one hour for each failed mark
thank you for my punishment. May I use lube? If so, what? I will report back tomorrow.

PM Dares
Old 06-10-2023, 05:22 PM   #10
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
thank you for my punishment. I took an exam today and scored a 76, putting my number at 24. I stripped below the waist and bent over my bed. I alternated between my cheeks, spanking each one with my paddle 24 times. When I looked in the mirror, my cheeks were pink and stinging slightly. I flipped over and spanked between my legs 24 times as well, making sure the last three were on my clit. Those were much more painful. Thank you again for punishing me.
Well done, this one may be hard, until you've had two scores over 90, you're not allowed to sleep on your bed. You may use all your blankets and such as usual, but you will sleep on the floor. And second, tonight, you will be sleeping with your vibrator going slowly inside you
Old 06-10-2023, 05:28 PM   #11
naughtylo

Quote:
Well done, this one may be hard, until you've had two scores over 90, you're not allowed to sleep on your bed. You may use all your blankets and such as usual, but you will sleep on the floor. And second, tonight, you will be sleeping with your vibrator going slowly inside you
This one will be a challenge. I will report back when I finish. Thank you for punishing me.

PM Dares
Old 06-10-2023, 05:29 PM   #12
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Quote:
after completing the previous corner time, I was definitely dreading this. I put on a pair of three inch heels and used a sleep mask as a blindfold. I started the stopwatch on my phone and waited until I thought enough time had passed. Turns out, I only lasted for 3 minutes and 28 seconds. Thank you for the first part of my punishment.
You were 152 seconds off the target time so let's call that 152 spanks on your ass with your paddle then! But before you do the spanks, I think your clit and asshole would benefit from a little toothpaste. You can clean it off once the spanks are done.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 05:38 PM   #13
naughtylo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
You were 152 seconds off the target time so let's call that 152 spanks on your ass with your paddle then! But before you do the spanks, I think your clit and asshole would benefit from a little toothpaste. You can clean it off once the spanks are done.
Thank you for the second part. I grabbed my tube of mint toothpaste and squeezed a decent amount onto a toothbrush, using it to scrub the paste into my asshole. I put another blob on my fingers and coated my clit with it. It started to feel cold yet stingy. I used my paddle to spank myself 152 times, alternating between my cheeks. This reddened my ass quite a bit more than my previous spanks. My cheeks are now quite sore. I wiped the toothpaste off. It still stings slightly, but isn’t too bad.

PM Dares
Old 06-10-2023, 06:08 PM   #14
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

Since your ass should be quite red by now, let's punish your pussy and clit. First put some toothpaste on your clit and then try to edge yourself until it stops feeling painful. Only stops when the pain stops. Then do the same thing again with a bit more of icy hot and then finally the same thing with hot sauce. You'll spank your both pussy and clit for each that you didn't manage to edge at least once with, 5 times if you didn't manage to edge with toothpaste, 10 times for icy hot and 15 times for hot sauce
Old 06-10-2023, 06:19 PM   #15
naughtylo

Quote:
Since your ass should be quite red by now, let's punish your pussy and clit. First put some toothpaste on your clit and then try to edge yourself until it stops feeling painful. Only stops when the pain stops. Then do the same thing again with a bit more of icy hot and then finally the same thing with hot sauce. You'll spank your both pussy and clit for each that you didn't manage to edge at least once with, 5 times if you didn't manage to edge with toothpaste, 10 times for icy hot and 15 times for hot sauce
Thank you for punishing my clit and pussy. I decided to try and make the toothpaste portion a little more challenging. I squirted some toothpaste onto a toothbrush and used that to edge. I managed to edge twice while it was still burning. It left my clit feeling raw, so when I applied a small drop of icy hot, it burned a lot. I tried my best to edge, but I couldn’t. I wiped my pussy with a cloth to remove anything that was still left and applied a really tiny drop of hot sauce. I’ve decided that one burns the most. It burned like hell for about two minutes and was gone. I didn’t manage to edge with it either. I spread my legs and paddled my pussy 25 times. I then spread my lips and repeated the spanks directly on my clit. My pussy is hot and stings.

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to naughtylo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, dares, punishment, pussy, spanking