Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-12-2023, 12:49 PM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Control my Satisfyer vibrator

I am wanting to try something I haven’t done before. I have a Satisfyer Curvy 2 and I am wanting someone to control it for a one hour session either tonight or tomorrow night. I also have various spanking tools and nipple clamps I am willing to have you command me to use while you control the vibrator. You can spank my ass, pussy (please!), and nipples (again please!) during as well as clamp my nipples. Normally I would encourage clamping my cunt lips, but the vibrator is too big to use both at the same time. I cum VERY easily, so while I am willing to be edged and teased I am warning that a lot of the times I will cum unexpectedly without meaning to. I am trying to improve that. I will accept a spanking if that happens, but I promise to try hard to not cum without permission. Full orgasm denial is off the table. I expect to be allowed to come at least a few times within the hour. Also no pictures, audio, or video. Chat only.

To control the vibrator you have to have the Satisfyer app and I add you. I’m not 100% sure how it works, but I know it’s pretty simple.

Hopefully someone out there wants to control my cunt for an hour and have a (hopefully) fun session with me.

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt, pussy, remote control vibrator, spanking, vibrator control