Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-24-2020, 07:41 AM   #1
justkiddin

Send a message via Yahoo to justkiddin
Male 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (cam slave)

27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (cam slave)

have put up many ads before about being a slave but this is going to be one with more detail and time taken into it. So I am 25 years old, 6 ft tall and 210 pounds. My cock size hard is 6 inches and I am a virgin.

I am looking to firstly be an online slave through skype, or tinychat (skype is easiest though) and I would dedicate approximately 7-14 hours a week online to a master or mistress. I would do sessions online and I could also create videos if my owner cnnot be online with me, I also have an iphone for use of imessage or whatsapp for some picture tasks. I have had 4 or 5 previous masters but not very long term about 2 months being the longest, but now I want to change this. I live in the UK, in Belfast but I am willing to relocate anywhere in the UK after first establishing a relationship online. This ad is not just for people who live in the UK its open to anyone but please note I am not up for relocating far afield.

I am a bisexual and have nothing wrong with serving a male master, as I have before. I would also like to add I am single and I haven’t been in a commited relationship for a couple o years. I am really excited at the fact of a new master.

My likes would be, nudity, messy, semi public, chocolate, shower dares, bath dares, toilet dares, pee, cum, little scat, pain, crossdressing/ sissyfication, degradation, humiliation, ourdoor/ dirty dares and exhibitionism. I have never tried CBT or bondage but I get really excited about the fact of trying it, I would love my master or mistress to try it online with me step by step. My limits would be full public, blood, illegal and family or friends. I hope this covers most categories if not drop me a PM or chat with me to clarify anything else.

I also have a few fantasies I wish to share that we could do together and would also like to be introduced to the role of roleplaying, I would like to explore it further. It should also be noted I don’t have any toys but I do have household items which I could use and im not too interested ib buying toys.

My Skype and kik is justkiddin6 and I hope to hear from you all soon, I have also a lot of photos I can give to you and stuff of my body etc. Thanks to everyone who has read this and I will consider all responses before making a selection. Thanks so much for reading this and if you need to know anything more, please ask me and I will answer.

I will send pics upon request in first skype chat i hope to find a master soon!

Advertisements
Kink Talk