Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-07-2024, 12:40 AM   #106
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Final question tonight. Here's the fantasy. You've just played truth or dare with her, which led to you making some bets, which you've lost, meaning you're now her entertainment for the night. You're now kneeling in front of her, your clothes down around your knees, holding your shirt above your breasts while she examines your body. She's still fully dressed. She seems a bit unsure where to take things next but is definitely enjoying being in this position over you. So she tells you to show her what you can do to entertain her and that if you're an especially good girl she might release you from the bet you lost and let you do some things back to her.

Write at least 4 paragraphs about what happens next. Once you finish, edge yourself.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 04:41 PM   #107
The.Pillager

How was your time at Sophie’s?

P
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 08:26 PM   #108
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Pillager View Post
How was your time at Sophie’s?

P
It was a ton of fun!

Here is the report on it from my dare thread.

Quote:

I went over there wearing a long tshirt, short running shorts, bra panties, shoes and socks. The first half of the night was definitely nothing exciting. We watched a movie with her sister and then went to her room to hang out. We did a lot of nothing for a while and eventually it got late and we were the only ones awake. I was kinda nervous she’d suspect something weird if I suggested truth or dare right away so I kinda eased into it. I suggested we play two truths and a lie, which she thought sounded fun too. We played for a while and neither of us really learned anything that fun about it each other. It’s definitely a hard game to play with somebody who you know so well and don’t tend to really keep any secrets from. I then suggested that we transition to truth or dare. It started off super innocent. It was stupid questions and a ton of them revolving around dumb inside jokes we have with each other. I then kinda transitioned it questions about boys. We were both mostly sticking to truths. We talked about different boys that we thought were cute as well as boys we’ve had crushes on in the past. I then asked her if she’s ever imagined what it is like to be with a guy. She said she has wondered that before and asked me the same. I admitted that I had as well and told her I’m curious if it’s feel just different from masturbation. I could feel myself turning really red. This was the first time ever admitting to anybody in person that I masturbate.

She seemed a bit surprised by me saying that. We talked a little bit about it and she told me that she had never done it before. I do believe her. She has pretty strict parents that have kinda kept her sheltered and I don’t see any reason she would lie to me. We didn’t really talk much more about it after that or even do any dares. The only other sexual thing I found out about her is that she doesn’t shave her pubes. I could kinda feel some sexual energy in the air but pretty soon we did end up going to bed. I’m not really good at knowing how to act on that, but I definitely hope we do talk about it more sometime.

I waited until I knew she was definitely asleep and I took all of my clothes off. I decided I would be sleeping naked that night. I knew it was a bit risky but figured I had blankets for a reason. Once I had everything off, I put everything under the futon. This definitely wouldn’t give me much time to get dressed and gather stuff if caught, but the risk made it fun. I put my knees up and spread my legs, under the blanket. I then began to tease my clit with one hand while massaging my butthole with my other hand. I kept looking over to her bed while doing this to make sure she was still asleep. Pretty soon I did reach the edge and had to stop playing. Under my blanket did smell of sex and sweat and so did my fingers.

It took me forever to fall asleep but eventually I did. I set an alarm on phone, with vibrate only to wake me up before her in the morning. I put the phone right next to my face so that it would for sure wake me up. It definitely worked and woke me up and as far I could tell, Sophie slept through the night. I put on everything except for my shorts. I then snuck out to the bathroom and hid the shorts under the sink. I peed and went back to bed. I woke up again after snoozing for like an hour. My shirt was long enough to cover everything. I had things to do so left pretty shortly after waking up. She never said anything about my lack of pants and I don’t think she even noticed.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 10:16 PM   #109
The.Pillager

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I’ll have to come back to this one later. It’s pretty long and I’ll need to search for it again, so may need to do some digging.

Any other questions for me in the mean time?
You have a chance to look yet?

P
The.Pillager is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk