Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-16-2018, 12:51 AM   #1
Sir Chris

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

24/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

Hello potential slaves,

my name is Sir Chris and I'm a 24 year old Dominant from Germany. I've been in the lifestyle since I was 18, so I got six years of experience. Currently I'm looking for a new slave after I took a break for a few months.

I'm very tall and I would describe my body type as slim. Your looks aren't that important to me, as long as you're serious in becoming my slave.

I like humiliation, body writing, bondage, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, watersports, pain, training, pet play and control.
I don't have any limits as a dom besides obvious things like permanent damage, illegal stuff and kids, but of course I will respect your limits.

I would prefer a slave in Europe because of the time difference, but I'll give everyone a chance.

My preferred way of communication is kik messenger, because it's much faster than PM on here. E-mail would also be ok.

One thing I'd like to try is micromanagement. This means that I will tell you how to dress, what to eat, when you can use the bathroom etc. If you are interested in that, let me know. This is only a fantasy I'd like to try and not a must for your application.

In vanilla life I'm a student in my last semester who likes travelling, photography, rock music and gaming.

I know that very few people want to submit to someone they don't know, so if you'd like to know more about me or want to see pictures of me, feel free to PM me.

I will only accept slaves which I will own 24/7. That doesn't mean that we will talk all the time (I still have a vanilla life), but a few minutes a day are my minimal requirements. Of course you will follow my rules 24/7 and you may not have another Master beside me.
For now, I will also accept only one slave, but I will give up to 10 slaves the chance of a 7-day trial period.

As I'm very serious in finding a slave, I took the time to made an online form which will cover anything I'd like to know about you.
This form will be used for all applications. If you PM me with your application and without having a question about me or the form, I will know that you didn't read this ad and I won't waste my time with you.
All the serious applicants, click here.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you

Sir Chris

Advertisements
Kink Talk