Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-11-2010, 09:15 PM   #1
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom
Default getDare Forum Preferences

Ok. Below is a list 0f questions. After each question is a suggested list of answers. Select an answer, or make your own.

1. In the Truth section, I prefer (one question truths, long questionaires, not to answer anything).

2. In the Dare section, I prefer (short and simple dares, complex dares, not to do any dares).

3. In the TorD online section, I prefer to (post ads looking for truths/dares, give truths/dares to others)

4. In the Lounge section, I prefer to (play games, partake in general talk).

5. In the Story section, I prefer (fictional stories, nonfiction stories).

6. In the Story section, I prefer stories that are (completely posted in the first couple of posts, episodic that are prewritten, episodic but not prewritten).

7. In the S/M Area, I prefer to (read ads, post ads, read advice, give advice).

8. I prefer to read (the Trashcan Section, the getdare.com Section, the Best of getDare Section).
Old 01-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
Comeintotheparlor
getDare Sweetheart

Ok. Below is a list 0f questions. After each question is a suggested list of answers. Select an answer, or make your own.

1. In the Truth section, I prefer Questionaires
2. In the Dare section, I prefer Short or long dares. Depending on how I feel/how many people around/ how much time I have

3. In the TorD online section, I prefer to Get truths and dares

4. In the Lounge section, I prefer to Partake in talk / just read threads

5. In the Story section, I prefer N/a

6. In the Story section, I prefer stories that are N/a

7. In the S/M Area, I prefer to Read advice

8. I prefer to read The getdare section :3

Likes ice, control (or lack there of) pain, anal, pee
Dislikes: long dares wedgies
limits: very public( including family & freinds), messy, scat,
Comeintotheparlor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. In the Truth section, I prefer (one question truths, long questionaires, not to answer anything).

2. In the Dare section, I prefer (short and simple dares, complex dares, not to do any dares).

3. In the TorD online section, I prefer to (post ads looking for truths/dares, give truths/dares to others)

6. In the Story section, I prefer stories that are (completely posted in the first couple of posts, episodic that are prewritten, episodic but not prewritten).

8. I prefer to read (the Trashcan Section, the getdare.com Section, the Best of getDare Section).
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
Ohhforf

1. In the Truth section, I prefer to: write random rather silly questions. I have however submitted my own bandwagon "I'll answer all truths" thread, just so that you can get to know me).

2. In the Dare section, I prefer: To look for inspiration, might be doing some in the future.

3. In the TorD online section: I prefer to: Post ads looking for truths/dares, give truths/dares to others, and yes I just copied Marvin on this one.

4. In the Lounge section, I prefer to: Spam/be random/have fun/try and make friends.

5. In the Story section, I prefer: Nonfictional gay stories.

6. In the Story section, I prefer stories that are: 100% Completed, waiting sucks <.<.

7. In the S/M Area, I prefer to: Read ads, post ads, read advice, give advice, and yes I'm copying Marvin once again here.

8. I prefer to read: The getdare online section, the S/M section (what?), the best of getdare section and the dares section.

Last edited by Ohhforf; 01-12-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Ohhforf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:03 PM   #5
public

Default my answeres

feel free to send me public and ballbusting dares

GetDare Castle - Servant -
-human toilet / toilet cleaner
-anal whore
-public nudity - guy
public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:34 AM   #6
splasher

1. In the Truth section, I prefer long questionaires although not too long

2. In the Dare section, I prefer short and simple dares,

3. In the TorD online section, I prefer to both

4. In the Lounge section, I prefer to play games

5. In the Story section, I prefer nonfiction stories

6. In the Story section, I prefer stories that are episodic that are prewritten

7. In the S/M Area, I prefer to don't use it

8. I prefer to read the Trashcan Section some of them are funny
splasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 09:01 AM   #7
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

1. In the Truth section, I prefer one questions truths, or if I can be bothered long-ish questionnaires are fun if I git the subject.

2. In the Dare section, I prefer short and simple dares, that relate to things I like.

3. In the TorD online section, I prefer to answer truths and make my own threads for dares/truths.

4. In the Lounge section, I prefer to be involved in the conversations or threads, I'll do the games if I'm bored.

5. In the Story section, I don't mind if they are fictional or non fiction as long as they are well written. I've never been a fan of revenge stories or blackmail, only in certain cases when they are written well and aren't like every single other one. And I have my own story posted.

6. In the Story section, I prefer stories that are well written, I have no other preference about if they were pre written ect.

7. In the S/M Area, I prefer to read the threads in the Lounge.

8. I prefer to read THE BANLIST.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:43 PM   #8
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiefrom View Post
1. In the Truth section, I prefer unique and well thought-out questions.

2. In the Dare section, I prefer not to do any dares myself but I like to post them if people would actually do them and report on them

3. In the TorD online section, I prefer to post threads instructed by my Misses that ask for help in degrading/torturing me

4. In the Lounge section, I prefer to post unique threads that are fun

5. In the Story section, I prefer nothing, I almost never look in the story section

6. In the Story section, I prefer N/a

7. In the S/M Area, I prefer nothing, I almost never look in this section

8. I prefer to read the ban list, those comments can be funny

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 03:12 PM   #9
Phaade

1. In the Truth section, I prefer one question truths - I like those the most, because they are generally more complex and I can really get into my answer and make it detailed and mostly have a discussion wht others too. Questionaires are nice, but they are often so packed with questions that I just don't feel the wish to read everyones answers.

2. In the Dare section, I prefer complex dares - I love those! It shows me that the person who gave the dare really thought about it and put effort into it. They are usually much more intriguing and fun. Although simple dares are sometimes nice too I prefer the longer and more complex and thought through dares.

3. In the TorD online section, I prefer to post ads to get dares/truths - Well I of course prefer posting my own Threads and get dares, simply because I have more from it because it adds things for me to do and also because I mostly have the feeling to have had a nice idea for a Thread so I like seeing people participate. That being said its just a teny tiny bit ahead of giving out dares and truth on other Threads like this. Seeing some of the Threads and ideas/games people came up with is amazing and I really love helping them and getting Threads some attention. I think they deserved it.

4. In the Lounge section, I prefer to partake in general talk - Havent really played anything there yet and hardly even visited the chat. I will definitely go there some more in the next days, but just for chat I think.

5. In the Story section, I prefer fictional stories - Call me a nerd, but I generally like fictional stories more. Including Fantasy and stuff BUT I like Real life stories too, but most of the time fictional stories are a bit more fluent to read. Its all fiction so he/she came up with it while writing and so there is alot of his/her kinks and fantasies involved which makes it more personal.

6. In the Story section, I prefer stories that are episodic but not prewritten - A story that progresses and is written over a few months or more is really nice and I love that most people take suggestions and add them in if they comply with their kinks and the general story. So thats nice.

7. In the S/M Area, I prefer to post ads - I like to post ads the most, because I can try to find exactly what I want and describe myself more. But its almost a tie with reading other ads and advice. Just because I have the feeling there are too many male subs that post ads so its hard to get attention after the initial post. Idk how many Female Doms go back alot and look up other ads, its easier to just post one themselves. So I like to read their adds alot and see if someone post who I think would make a good fit and apply to them. Advice is also really nice to read and see. I myself went to alot of recommended Ads and read them and the advice others gave to make my own ad and will do it when posting another one too.

8. I prefer to read (the Trashcan Section, the getdare.com Section, the Best of getDare Section). - Never visited it! So I cant give an answer yet, but I think i will look into it sometime
Phaade is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk