Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Pre-Requesites
Bread/Water Only 12 hours before 5 27.78%
All pee must be saved/consumed 8 44.44%
Ass Food - Any food during service must be inserted anally before eating 4 22.22%
Add 2 days to Chaster lock 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2023, 09:03 AM   #1
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Heart Break Day Of Control (extreme)

Runs between 8am and 2pm on Thursday 30/03/2023

Poll rules: Anything over 5 votes is included in the day.

This is one single day of 100% 'automated' behaviour within my limits. The aim is to not think but simply do. Like an obedient and brainless robot. I will do what you want.

I will create a schedule using TeamUp calendar and participants can select a 15, 30 or 60 minute block of time to do exactly as they want with me. If the task is within my limits it will be done as you ask, with the exception of medical emergency or a sudden interruption to privacy and safety.

During the block of time I cannot say no as long as the task is within my limits. I have to do what has been requested regardless of how much I dislike it.

The only exception is an unrealistic task like 'fist yourself dry'. I will explain in detail my abilities so posters have a clear understanding of what I can and cannot do.

If I fail a task I will report and of course accept punishment.

I will also be punished if I start a task late or over-run on a scheduled task.

My current abilities:

Pain:
I can take hard slaps to the face and basically anywhere on my body except my balls. I can't take any impact or crushing/piercing or squishing to them at all.

I am familiar with Icy Hot/Deep Heat, Needles and Hot Wax

Oral:
I can take 6" comfortably and hold it in for 2 minutes. I can take 8" with discomfort but my lung capacity is the limiting factor.

I am comfortable with liquids going in and out of my mouth. If made to gag/puke I request only pee, clean enema water, milk or warm tap water.

Anal:
I am out of practice but can handle a 9" dildo fully inserted and I have a large speculum so once warmed up I can go quite wide. Plug dimensions below in the toy section.

I will do enemas, food or toy insertions and ass to mouth but I consider scat a hard limit.

My enema retention is quite weak but I can take 1 litre and hold for a few minutes. Feel free to exploit this if you wish. My holes are no longer mine to control so do your worst. I will suffer and experience discomfort for your enjoyment.

Hypno
I am totally open to hypno alongside tasks. I can listen but not transmit discord audio due to my own anxiety or I am more than happy following written instructions or audio files.

I consider myself bisexual, I have sucked a few real cocks and I am easy to lull into a cock drunk mood. I am quiet but secretly very filthy and I will go hard/extreme if asked to.

Toy Collection:

Meo 24/7 Anal Stretching Ring (Medium)
9" Dildo (2" girth)
2 litre enema bag
500ml enema bulb
Chastity cage
Clover clamps
Normal nipple clamps
4" Penis gag
Large ball gag
6" suction dildo
8" suction dildo

Limits:
Scat, social suicide, breach of privacy, pics/videos, animals, anything to do with underage. Impact or damage to my balls.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?

Last edited by A2M2; 03-28-2023 at 09:15 AM.
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, extreme, hard, pain, throat