Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: What is your sexuality?
Straight 96 35.29%
Bi-sexual 71 26.10%
Bi-curious 64 23.53%
Gay 22 8.09%
Transexual 3 1.10%
Other (post below) 16 5.88%
Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-18-2016, 09:11 PM   #1
Emrys

I actually plan to write a blog post about this soon. I put "other," because it's quite a complicated subject, and I couldn't put it into one word even if I wanted to.

Likes: Pet play; age play; verbal degradation; praise (yes, both); minor pain
Dislikes: Cum eating; light public; chastity; moderate pain
Limits: Scat; sounding; heavy public; anything permanent; extreme pain

Kik: Emrysium

My sex is male, but I don't really care much about gender.
Emrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 01:15 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

I am a straight male.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 01:22 PM   #3
QueenSlut
getDare Devil

I consider myself to be pansexual.

I do not own anyone nor will I give you dares.

21 | Female | Submissive

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares

Denied for: 372 days.
Edges: 16/288
*denied since November 24th, 2016*

*I reach message limit often.
*NO KIK.*
QueenSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 12:47 PM   #4
notyourdivision
Account Banned

I'm bisexual. At the begining I was really confused because I've kinda thought that girls see other girls the same way I do. But, suprise!, they don't (well, most of them). I kissed few girls and it was really nice (really, really nice), but not better or anything than kissing a guy, just different.

PM me if you want to give me a dare!

Limits: pics, scat, piss, humiliation, public, hard anal.

notyourdivision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 03:19 PM   #5
levu
getDare Sweetheart

Pansexual but nearly exclusively gyneromantic
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:46 PM   #6
Enigma's Slave

Send a message via MSN to Enigma's Slave

I was Bi-Sexual, now i am whatever my Master wants me to be.
Enigma's Slave

If i seem random, i do apologise, it seems a large amount of Kiwis, myself included, are slightly crazy and random. Emphasis on the 'Slightly'

If you disagree and think I'm more than slightly (Yeh you ya Aussies ), feel free to post your opinion in the GetDare Trashcan where no-one will ever care about it.

Just Jokes PPL'z, Have A Pleasant Day(not for you Aussies)

Last edited by Enigma's Slave; 11-16-2009 at 03:34 AM.
Enigma's Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #7
Nixie
getDare Devil

I've always been Bi. Just never really understood till I had the chance to "try" it out. hmm then I was in trouble. As for a relationship. I could do either.

Leo:YOU HARLTOT

Simple Tips
Nixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:08 AM   #8
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Straight.
The way I see it is:
Straight people are designed to be straight, by nature. Life can't go on without reproduction, so it's an instinct. You are drawn to the opposite sex, you see them sexually because they allow reproduction.

Bi people are people who love all people for their personality. (Real bi people, not "I like girls 'cause I can't find a nice guy," or vice-versa.) Some people just love both bodies, though. I won't pretend that's not how it is.

Gay people love for the type of body someone has. Thus, it's rather selfish. Otherwise, they wouldn't be gay, but bi, at the very least. If it was all about personality, they'd be open to other genders.

That's the way I see it, it seems most logical.
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:47 AM   #9
Katrina_1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatsayaman View Post
Straight.
The way I see it is:
Straight people are designed to be straight, by nature. Life can't go on without reproduction, so it's an instinct. You are drawn to the opposite sex, you see them sexually because they allow reproduction.

Bi people are people who love all people for their personality. (Real bi people, not "I like girls 'cause I can't find a nice guy," or vice-versa.) Some people just love both bodies, though. I won't pretend that's not how it is.

Gay people love for the type of body someone has. Thus, it's rather selfish. Otherwise, they wouldn't be gay, but bi, at the very least. If it was all about personality, they'd be open to other genders.

Katrina_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:52 AM   #10
Katrina_1980

Ok, My turn.

I'm attracted to both Bodies, as the Greatsayaman has saya'd.
I'm also attracted to a wide range of personalities...so...what is that make me.

But I tend to view men and women in different ways romantically and sexually.

Romantically, it's very complex...and I don't really have time to get into it in one post.
Sexually, I'm with guys the way a strait girl would be...with other girls...I don't know I tend to get a little perverse...

Anyways...that's the simplest way to say it...cause it's time for me to go to bed now.

Night Night all.

Katrina_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:36 PM   #11
Reixonac

Nuclear

I would say that I'm bi, though prefer women to men... Although I have to admit that attracted by a whole range of things and they're affected (effected?) by a lot of variables.

It's about the personality, the looks, the propensity towards deviance, and even then, there are some people who I view romantically and some who I view sexually who don't tick all the boxes.

I guess the best way to simplify this is that I don't feel I fit into any given box, I just haven't played enough.

Feel free to PM me. I need like-minded people to chat to.
Reixonac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:51 AM   #12
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatsayaman View Post
Straight.
The way I see it is:

That is an absolutely fascinating point of view that is going to piss a lot of people off. I'd never considered it that way before, though. Equally likely is that something has driven them away from the opposite sex, thus preventing the "bi" part.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:18 PM   #13
Spun sugar

I am bisexual with a leaning towards guys, I think women are beautiful and had some experiences with them and wouldn't mind having a relationship with them but in the end I feel more attracted/draw to guys.

Follow my slave blog at http://www.thoughts.com/spunSugar13/blog
Spun sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #14
chubbsman7

Personally, I'm straight. And it is spelled S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T not S-T-R-A-I-T, as in the Strait of Gibraltar. Sorry, a bit of a spelling fanatic.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be an interesting experience to... do things with another male, but I can say I'm romantically attracted to female's. There was one very confused era of my life where I thought I was totally Bisexual, but thats passed, and I know for sure I am romantically and sexually attracted to women.

Also, lets clear something up:

Straight (Heterosexual) - Attracted to the opposite sex whether by romance or sexual intercourse. Either one, and not attracted to the same gender in any way.

Bisexual - Attracted sexually is QUOTE (Wiki, of course): "... is sexual behavior with or physical attraction to both sexes (male and female), or a bisexual orientation. Comes from the latin prefix "bi" which means double, both, two, etc. etc.

Homosexual (Gay, Lesbian) - A physical or romantic attraction to same sex.

Pansexual - Physical (sexual) AND romantic attraction to either gender, regardless of gender.

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:43 PM   #15
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I used to be on the straight and narrow. I've been together with my girlfriend for seven years and never questioned it.

That being said, I consider myself at the very least bi-curious now. I've never had the opportunity to be intimate with guys, especially since I'm in a relationship. But the thought has entered my mind on occasion, more often as I mature in my own sexuality and grow more confident in my identity.

I always said that I would be with my life partner if they fulfilled my need for companionship, regardless of their gender. If it was another man, it would take some getting used to (having never had any experience greater than kissing) but I might manage it.

However, I don't do anal (one-way exit for me down there). I know homosexual intercourse is more complex than that single act, and that some heterosexuals enjoy anal intercourse as much as any other sexual act, but it's just not for me. Why this would be pertinent, I don't know, but I just had to throw it in there.

I think my acceptance of my own potential homosexual nature (leading me to a bi-curious temperament) also comes from the fact that I often fancy my girlfriend with another girl (common fantasy for guys, I know) and it feels adequate that whatever privilege is extended to her on that basis be extended to me as well.

Or something. I don't know. Things are the way they are, and maybe I'm overanalyzing.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk