Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-24-2021, 02:06 PM   #1
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Default Choose Louise's daily bondage

Louise1 is on furlow and living under Covid lockdown in the UK. The lockdown is set to continue until at least March 29th and perhaps as long as May. She doesn't have much to do and so her Master and I have decided she should spend the time in constant bondage, especially as she is in need of a little bit of payback for adding so many posts to my edging thread!

This where you come in. The rules are simple:

Louise will be confined to her cage from 7 pm to at least 7 am. She will also remain caged during the day (apart from toilet breaks) UNLESS a bondage combination has been posted here, in which case she will be released from the cage and placed in the requested bondage combination for the requested time period.

A bondage combination should have the following:
  • Ankle restraint (e.g. chain, spreader bar, toe cuffs etc - feel free to be creative and as restrictive as you like)
  • Wrist/arm restraint (front or back, length of chain to her waist, straight jacket, thumb cuffs etc)
  • A tether chain of some kind if she is mobile
  • Anything else you would like to add
  • A minimum time period in hours

Available bondage toys are listed here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91821

Louise will wear her chastity belt, bra and thigh bands the entire time. All other restrints will be removed when she is in her cage. This thread, and Louise's daily bondage, will continue until at least March 29th, when it will be reviewed.

The following conditions also apply:
  • Louise can be let out on occasion for limited periods of time if approved by her Master if required for social meetings/outings
  • This thread and Louise's bondage will cease if she becomes pregnant

Last edited by MrFrustration; 02-24-2021 at 03:10 PM.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:15 PM   #2
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I will start things off and say tomorrow (25th) she can be released for the whole day wearing a spreader bar between her ankles and wrists chained to her waist in front. No tether chain will be required on this occasion.

Last edited by MrFrustration; 02-24-2021 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-24-2021, 03:04 PM   #3
NetNegative

Alright I guess I'll suggest this:
  • Time: 1+ hours
  • Straightjacket
  • ankle cuffs
  • She should be leashed to a low-lying object so that when she tries to stand she can only get to a highish crouching position
  • ring gag
  • blinkers
  • preferably in front of a mirror

You can start her off in a crouching position facing the mirror, and let her figure out how she wants to go from there.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 03:10 PM   #4
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Thanks - that can be for the 26th.. After the hour should she go back in to her cage or do you have further instructions for her for the rest of the day?
Old 02-24-2021, 04:41 PM   #5
NetNegative

Hmm... I think I've got a couple more in me. For, let's say 4 hours, put her in thumb and toe cuffs. Then thread a guide rope between her arms and legs to let her wander around a bit, on a fixed track of course.

Lastly, for another 4 hours, put her right hand and left foot on her spreader, and her left arm in her arm sling. Tether her right ankle to something with some rope, giving her about 2 meters of slack.

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

The following user says Thank You to NetNegative for this post:
Old 02-24-2021, 05:57 PM   #6
helliswhatyoumake

Spreader bar
Hands tied to spreader bar so crab tied.
Gagged
2 hours
Old 02-24-2021, 06:34 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Tie position: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMFx3ozWsAA15P3.jpg
Accessories: Ring gag, nipple clamps (periodically through the time frame), largest buttplug (unless hole is being used)
Time: As long as she can withstand the position, otherwise 8 hours with a 1 hour break at some point(to be decided by controlling parties).

No need to tether as she'll need to be able to move around to prevent from any issues on the knees and elbows.

She'll be open for all sorts of use during this time in this position.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 10:44 PM   #8
luckee101

For 2 hours, but help her shift from kneeling to lying down periodially
Harness ballgag, Straitjacket, buttplug, ankle cuffs attached to the back of the jacket or a belt to keep her kneeling. Do this in a dark room, closet, or bathroom if possible
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 01:50 AM   #9
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Some great ideas here - keep them coming because remember if Louise is not in bondage then she will have to stay in her cage..

I can see this might get difficult to administer, so let's put some more bondaries around this as Louise will be doing this for a whole month at the very least. She can't always be in stress bondage positions where she needs to be managed all the time - it will become too much and besides her Master has to work!

So let's say make sure your bondage combination will cover at least a half day (6 hours) without the need for constant supervision etc and with only one change needed in that time. Also I think her Master would prefer steel restraints to rope ties as rope can be time consuming and have problems for circulation etc when unattended.

Perhaps give her some rest time as well in the 6 hours - which could be in an easier position where she has some movement or back in her cage...

Of course Louise's Master may modify any position if it looks to be difficult to implement or dangerous etc.

Last edited by MrFrustration; 02-25-2021 at 02:08 AM.
Old 02-25-2021, 02:06 AM   #10
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Just tallying up everything here by date, and also padding them out with some less stressful bondage (in bold)... this is what I suggest:

* 25/2 - spreader bar between her ankles and wrists chained to her waist in front. No tether chain. Whole day.
* 26/2 - 1 hour in straight jacket, ankle cuffs etc as per post 3, 8 hours in two separate positions as per post 5 (remainder of time in the cage)
* 27/2 -Morning - 2 hours spreader bar with wrists connected to it as per post 6, remaining 4 hours tethered where her master wishes with ankles and wrists close chained (3" chain between ankles). Afternoon as per post 7 - if 6 hours is too much, any remaining time resting in cage.
* 28/2 - Morning - straightjacket and ankles cuffed to back of jacket as per post 8. Perhaps if ankles not chained too tight she could wear this all morning but allowed to move as she wished (not forced to kneel). Gag removed after 3 hours.

Last edited by MrFrustration; 02-25-2021 at 02:14 AM.
Old 02-25-2021, 02:36 AM   #11
NetNegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Some great ideas here - keep them coming because remember if Louise is not in bondage then she will have to stay in her cage..

I can see this might get difficult to administer, so let's put some more bondaries around this as Louise will be doing this for a whole month at the very least. She can't always be in stress bondage positions where she needs to be managed all the time - it will become too much and besides her Master has to work!

So let's say make sure your bondage combination will cover at least a half day (6 hours) without the need for constant supervision etc and with only one change needed in that time. Also I think her Master would prefer steel restraints to rope ties as rope can be time consuming and have problems for circulation etc when unattended.

Perhaps give her some rest time as well in the 6 hours - which could be in an easier position where she has some movement or back in her cage...

Of course Louise's Master may modify any position if it looks to be difficult to implement or dangerous etc.
Gotcha. Let her master know that it's perfectly fine to substitute the ankle tether I prescribed in the 2nd part of the 5th post with an ankle cuff on one foot with the other cuff tied to rope/chain.

As an aside, I checked out how she made you edge so many times and ngl it's quite amusing to me how she's now being punished for it...I hope she knows that if *nobody* can come up with a daily bondage position I'll step in to make sure she reaps what she's sowed.

Dislikes:
Unsure/Exploring:

Old 02-25-2021, 08:13 AM   #12
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Time: 6 hours

Medium plug in ass.
Right thumb cuffed to right big toe with thumb cuffs.
Left wrist cuffed to left ankle with ankle cuffs.
Ankle cuff chain chained to a proper point. Tether point should be high enough that she can't keep both her hand and feet on the floor at the same time. Set the length of tether chain accordingly so she she can keep one on the ground but not both.
Ball gag in mouth

At half way, change bondage between right and left side, remove gag and add horse blinkers
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 09:36 AM   #13
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Ha ha this one sounds complicated... I will leave it to Louise's Master to work out whether this can be done or needs a bit of modification!

Some greeat imaginative ideas here. That one (or some version of it) could be for the Afternoon of Feb 28th.

After all that complex bondage, for March 1st I have something simple:

* Ankles with 3" chain
* Thigh bands locked together
* Spreader bar (as wide as possible) between wrists, the middle of it connected to waist at the back.
* 5 metre tether chain to kitchen or living room

This one can last for 9 hours minimum. After that Louise can choose whether to remain like that for a further 3 hours or have an extra 3 hours rest time in the cage to finish off the day.

Last edited by MrFrustration; 02-25-2021 at 09:38 AM.
Old 02-26-2021, 10:19 PM   #14
luckee101

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
* 28/2 - Morning - straightjacket and ankles cuffed to back of jacket as per post 8. Perhaps if ankles not chained too tight she could wear this all morning but allowed to move as she wished (not forced to kneel). Gag removed after 3 hours.
Sounds good.

Suggestion for later or another day:
4 hours
Horse blinders
Wheelchair with some rope/chain wrapped around her ankles and waist to keep her locked in
luckee101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 12:38 AM   #15
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Light challange

She can be released for the full day if her arms are tied behind her back with a simple elbow tie
(https://www.theduchy.com/extended-double-column/) don't make ti to thigh
and her wrist are tied in front of her belly

The same tie (simple elbow tie) should be used to tie her ankles together so she has to humble I would recommend no more than three fists of length between her ankles

to limit ehr even further she should wear ehr horse blinds

I hope she enjoins
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk