Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-04-2023, 07:25 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Have you ever had your clothes taken when streaking or skinny dipping?

It could be only briefly or for good would love to hear any stories people might have

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 07:28 AM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I have not streaked so that wouldn't have happened. When I skinny dipped it was at my own house so they weren't taken there.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 02:04 PM   #3
levu
getDare Sweetheart

I wish... I haven't even gone skinny dipping unfortunately. I don't run in the right circles for that unfortunately
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 01:23 AM   #4
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Long time ago for my initiation we went to a big halloween market/fair kind of thing. For one of the things i had to do was streak the market in high heels, hands cuffed on my back and ankles cuffed with chain between them so i couldnt run fast. Also on my chest and back was written in bright red sharpy my first name and phonenumber and who wants a bj?
The idea was i had to streak like that what should be about 5-10minutes to get fron one side to another side. Only the person who kept my clothes safe hated me for some reason. She was to run with me but so it wasnt obvious she was with me.
Half way the run she threw my clothes on the big campfire but i didnt notice that.
So after the run she laughed and told me and left me.
And i had to make it back to sorority house what was about a 30minute walk hiding here and there.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 01:27 AM   #5
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Boring answer, while i do swim nude regularly, no, never happened to me
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 07:37 AM   #6
The Otter Jackie

Never skinny dipped but one time at scout summer camp we did a survival activity where we pretended our boat sunk in the lake. Swam to shore in jeans, socks, etc. Our shoes they kept on the boat so we wouldnt lose them. (They made sure they were soaked though.) Swam to shore using jeans as a flotation device. That didnt help a lot.

Once we got to shore we had to dry our clothes and make shelter. Long time in your underwear. Most of us took those off to wring them out. It was like 8 of us doing this. Thinking back on it now it makes me think different thoughts. Those leaders may of had some ideas about me back then.

*Im here because I like to experience new things.

Likes/Dislikes | PM Dares
The Otter Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 12:21 AM   #7
Hazel_b

It was a daily occurrence at school after showers, someones clothes always got. hidden or help back by the other girls. I think it happened to all of us at one point and didnt normally last long and just funny. I do remember one of the "Mean girls" who was a bit of a bully, wouldnt let one of the shy girls have her clothes back at all, the poor girl was crying until someone else gave her a coat to put around herself, even the teachers got involved after her parents complained
Hazel_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 04:36 PM   #8
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel_b View Post
It was a daily occurrence at school after showers, someones clothes always got. hidden or help back by the other girls. I think it happened to all of us at one point and didnt normally last long and just funny. I do remember one of the "Mean girls" who was a bit of a bully, wouldnt let one of the shy girls have her clothes back at all, the poor girl was crying until someone else gave her a coat to put around herself, even the teachers got involved after her parents complained
Wow that's harsh. How long would it be for if it was short?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 02:14 PM   #9
Gungediapers10

After coming last in fantasy football against my friends i would have to accept the forfeit chosen by them all.

They decided i would have strip down to my underwear and swim across, however it wasnt that simple as i thought it would be as they had a little surprise for me before i started, i had to change into a bright white speedo with ( LOSER ) written in big letters on the front and a big brown stain on the back. One of them joked by saying " here your skiddy undies" paying no attention i quickly grabbed them to change so i could get this forfeit over and done with.

I got into the water and swim halfway out and looked back to confirmed ive done it, but that wasnt the problem id notice on the return back they all started running off with my stuff leaving behind my white socks and exposing me looking like a nerdy dork. facing both another obstacle in my way and walk of shame back towards the car, I had to cross a muddy field feeling the thick cold sqellshing mud between my toes and getting stuck falling in crap while laughed at closer id got to the safety of the car

Wedgie, Humiliation, Underwear, Socks, Battleship, messy, gunge, bondage, pet play

Punishment: Poop, Spanky, Corner time, Time out

Dislike Showing Face, Nudity, Public, Family or Friends,

Kik gunge_diaper10
Diaper Check: permanently
Gungediapers10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 07:42 AM   #10
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

No - but one of my extreme fantasies is to find a willing female partner and have her drive me out of town. I then strip completely naked and pass my clothes to my willing helper who then takes my clothes and drives back home without them, leaving me to make my way back home completely nude. Therefore, it's like having my clothes stolen

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HarryPotter for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk