Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-20-2023, 10:29 AM   #601
RandomStranger

Disgusting and messy? My favorite. So let’s get some preparation ready by wearing a diaper until we both piss and shit in it. We can keep that for a day (when you will actually begin the main dare) so you just know the smell of what you’re getting into. Now after that (or before if you do that part late) you can also start collecting all of your piss in a bottle, even before the main dare. Now we are onto the day of the day of the dare and wish to begin this dare we can fill up with a 1L enema (do whatever liquid you wish) and wear the diaper from yesterday on your head as a hood (can kelp your mouth closed, make sure you can breath but through the shit, hope this doesn’t count as eating). We are gonna do some random exteriors you know of for 10 minutes with that hood on and enema slushing around. After that we can get in a legs over head position and release the enema all over us, in a bath or container you can fit in. You will now keep sloshing around and basically using your enema, as a bath any solid pieces of shit you can use as soap but you do not wash off any. Make sure to search for any pieces of shit remains and then you can take off the hood, and use that supply for soap instead! Once that’s all done you should be thoroughly covered in your shit, which is great! And I think that’s enough for one dare so feel free to be clean, however and whenever. I assume this would be a no but it’s only optional, if you can it would be great to suck your fingers clean before you properly clean yourself up.

Ideally scat and extreme, something to cause chaos
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RandomStranger for this post:
Old 08-23-2023, 08:26 AM   #602
waffo

Stand above the toilet and squeeze the shit out through your cheeks. Clean your ass spotless using your hand. Don't forget to lick the hand clean each time, you wouldn't reuse dirty paper!

I don't have any toys or diapers, just boxers and clothes, I can get as messy as you want me to though
waffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2023, 07:37 AM   #603
L3goSissy22

Hold in your shit for as long as you can and when youre bursting to go sit down on the toilet but dont take your underwear off. Just make a big stinky mess in them, then youre going to spend 20 minutes squishing and smearing it all over your butt. Once youre done with that you will take the messy underwear off and wear them on your face with the mess in the front and will push them into your face a couple times each minute, keep your mouth open and tongue out while doing it and cum wih your face and ass covered in your shit.

Make mine possible to do in 1-2 hours and i want to be forced to eat as much of my scat as possible.
L3goSissy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 03:27 AM   #604
pilik

Next time you take a shit, roll a dice. This will be the number of toilet paper squares you are allowed to use to wipe your ass. Then flip a coin. If it's heads, then finish wiping with your fingers and rinse off on your jeans. If it's tails, then, finish wiping your ass with your fingers and clean it with your mouth

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 01:55 PM   #605
germagrimes

wear multiple pairs of tight underwear, to make sure everything stays in place. you can you ductape if needed. shit youself in whatever else you have on and keep it like that until the mess falls out. if you need it to fall out faster, give yourself some wedgies. if your up for it, keep the underwear on as long as possible without anybody noticing.

for mine, please keep it beginner friendly

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to germagrimes for this post:
Old 09-17-2023, 07:05 PM   #606
germagrimes

bumping this post

My dare wardrobe!

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
Old 09-19-2023, 08:50 AM   #607
L3goSissy22

Piss and shit into a bowl and put the bowl in a room other than your bathroom. Take mouthfulls from the bowl and crawl to the toilet where you are allowed to spit out what is in your mouth. Do your best to move everything from the bowl to the toilet.

Make mine involve diapers and scat eating please <3
Limits: Family, public, permanent, illegal, face in picture
L3goSissy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 01:01 PM   #608
germagrimes

that was not at all beginner friendly <3

My dare wardrobe!

Old 09-20-2023, 07:35 AM   #609
Aidan

Quote:
Originally Posted by germagrimes View Post
that was not at all beginner friendly <3
get your socks wet with pee
you then have to decide if you wanna wear them immediately when theyre wet or if you wanna wear them for the next 3 days when theyre dry

hope this is more up your alley
outdoor humiliation, messy
Limits:
personal information/face, involving other people, scat, puke, permanent, diapers (no i dont own any, i never claimed i did, leave me be)

Previous dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96602

23 male, cant get a gf, cant get laid, and i wet myself
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Aidan for this post:
Old 09-20-2023, 04:56 PM   #610
FoxyFemboy

You're going to save your pee from the moment you wake until 3 hours before bed. Your goal is to be able to drink down all of that pee, but you're going to be doing it outside. The bottles can stay hidden in a bag or whatever, but you must have walked 30 minutes out from home into a place in which people occasionally pass. This walk will begin 2 hours before bed. You can't store any more in the bottles during that time, and you're not allowed to use the toilet either. This means you'll have been holding a full hour by the time you head out. If you find yourself needing to pee during your walk, you'll just have to hold it or you'll leak in your pants! You can release in the toilet when you get back home, starting your trek back once you finish all the pee bottles. No exceptions.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 09:31 AM   #611
faproulette9
Baby Member

You'll have to put on 2 diapers for 12 hours and shit/piss everything you can into them. After that you have to wear those diapers around your face for 5 minutes. For the next 12 hours you're not allowed to use the toilet, everything goes into your pants

Toys/Clothing
faproulette9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 11:24 AM   #612
Ozzyosborne999
Baby Member

Hold in your shit until your bursting then take some laxatives. Wear some underwear and jeans and tape up the legs. Try and keep and the shirt on your clothes without any falling out.

I don't have any toys or diapers but have boxers and clothes, make it begginer friendly.
Ozzyosborne999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 07:58 AM   #613
Ozzyosborne999
Baby Member

I'm bumping the thread
Ozzyosborne999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2023, 01:41 PM   #614
AngelofDarkness690

Put on a few pairs of boxers and tape the legs and waist shut - tada, you have a bad version of a diaper now! You can choose how many boxers to layer for this. Will start easy - youll wear them for 6 hours and you must pee at least once in them.

I have diapers, mens and womens clothes, plugs, dildos, and anal beads. Feel free to be mean, may include piss, shit, or both. I'll also suspend the "large amounts of shit" limit ❤️

Kik and TG angelofdarkness690
Twitter: angelslut23
Ask for my snap if you want to talk there

Looking for someone to train me as their puppy

I signed up for sneaky blackmail FYI https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...70281&page=138

Limits: permanent harm, family or friends, social suicide, nonconsentual blackmail, large amounts of shit, findom

If it's not a limit it's fair game so try it out!
AngelofDarkness690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 12:35 PM   #615
Aidan

wait until you need to shit, then push your beads up there and pull them out so theyre dirty. you have to get them as clean as you can using nothing but your hands and a bowl of piss

please keep mine realistic
outdoor humiliation, messy
Limits:
personal information/face, involving other people, scat, puke, permanent, diapers (no i dont own any, i never claimed i did, leave me be)

Previous dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96602

23 male, cant get a gf, cant get laid, and i wet myself
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, scat, shit, toilet