Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 09-02-2019, 07:50 AM   #16
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnybun View Post
The newly dubbed "Tavern Slut" slyly glanced around to make sure no one was watching and hid the 26 coins in her pants, in her little coin purse of a cunnie. Surely no one would find it there. Bunnybun adjusted her pants and made sure they were tight around her waist.
Despite being a party house, there didn't seem to be many customers yet. Perhaps they would come later, Bunnybun thought, heading over to where the weird creature was still chained up. She patted its head, and slid down the wall to sit next to it.
The Innkeeper rolls a 7 on investigation and doesn't notice you pocketing the extra coinage. Very lucky.

The Bunny chained to the wall softly moans as you pet him~
"What are you doing sitting next to the great and powerful Wizard, Bunny?! .,,,."
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 11:49 AM   #17
Kiny sarah

Coins:64

Still tired of waiting and getting bored Sarah slutshot decides to spend some more coins.

“I wonder what I’ll go for this time” she says out loud

She gets up and walks over to bunny who is chained up. “I think I’ll have some more fun with you.” She says as she drops 14 coins into bunny’s waiting hands

“Owner I’m taking 10 spanks for the red buns and I’ll be tormenting bunnybun later” Sarah shouts to the tavern owner not realising she gave bunny 4 extra coins

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 11:53 AM   #18
bithug
Distinguished Member

I’m in as a worker to earn some coins. I’m available for Rag Locker, White Board, Private Teasing, Target Practice, and Red Buns.

Pic and/or video proof will be provided if you want to verify that I performed the task.

Master’s Rules:
1) Slave will be completely naked in all pics/videos/cam sessions.
2) Slave will have rings on cock/separated balls in pics/videos/cam sessions.
3) Soles of feet must always be clean and in view when possible.
4) Slave is not allowed to wear socks/closed-toe shoes, only sandals/flip-flops. He will be barefoot when possible.
5) Slave will provide pic/video proof to all who ask.

PM dares

Limits

Punishments

Toys
bithug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 02:40 PM   #19
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiny sarah View Post
Coins:64

Still tired of waiting and getting bored Sarah slutshot decides to spend some more coins.

“I wonder what I’ll go for this time” she says out loud

She gets up and walks over to bunny who is chained up. “I think I’ll have some more fun with you.” She says as she drops 14 coins into bunny’s waiting hands

“Owner I’m taking 10 spanks for the red buns and I’ll be tormenting bunnybun later” Sarah shouts to the tavern owner not realising she gave bunny 4 extra coins
The Innkeeper gives you an okay.
Bunny squeaks~ "Noo! Don't you dare-! Hey, you accidentally-" Bunny laughs evilly at the 4 coin tip, "Muhahaha~ very well. Do your worst!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by bithug View Post
I’m in as a worker to earn some coins. I’m available for Rag Locker, White Board, Private Teasing, Target Practice, and Red Buns.

Pic and/or video proof will be provided if you want to verify that I performed the task.
The Innkeeper smiles, "Welcome to the Tavern, friend ^u^ I hope you enjoy working here as much as I do~ :3"
Old 09-02-2019, 03:09 PM   #20
Bunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
The Innkeeper rolls a 7 on investigation and doesn't notice you pocketing the extra coinage. Very lucky.

The Bunny chained to the wall softly moans as you pet him~
"What are you doing sitting next to the great and powerful Wizard, Bunny?! .,,,."
"Well you don't seem to be much harm, and there don't seem to be many active customers around. They all like teasing you, so maybe I'll get more customers too if I hang around you!" She giggled, watching the chained bunny's abuse.

Bunnybun smiled up at Sarah slutshot. She already controlled her orgasms, this could be fun!

Bunny's Hard at Work!
Likes: bondage, rope, insertions, sleep orders, hypnosis bimbofication/dollification
Dislikes (good for punishments!): writing, exercise
Hard Limits: Feces/Urine, public, pics, videos, exposure, self harm

Send me a DM and tell me to listen to this
Don't forget to say "Thanks!" and please rate my threads if you enjoy them!
Bunnybun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 05:42 AM   #21
bondboyaaron

Quote:
The InnKeeper smiles, "You are hired. Welcome to The Tavern ^^"

The InnKeeper thinks about your question for a moment... "Well... Perhaps there could be. I don't see why there couldn't be ^u^ Why don't we discuss this in private?"

I follow the InnKeeper to the back room to discuss this private matter.

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Tavern Employee: (Pain/Tease & Denial)
Tavern Coins: T0

Orgasm Bank: balance: o1625; interest: o50/day; coupon: 50% off 1 orgasm.
bondboyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 08:23 AM   #22
bondboyaaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondboyaaron View Post
I follow the InnKeeper to the back room to discuss this private matter.
:::exits the back room with huge smile:::

Hello, my name is Aaron Bond, im a new employee at the Tavern!
I offer all services in the Pain and Tease and Denial Categories!

:::grabs broom and starts sweeping to look busy:::

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Old 09-03-2019, 09:41 AM   #23
Kiny sarah

Coins:50

Getting annoyed that the other adventurers that help defeat bunny aren’t showing up decides to take some frustration out on someone

“Tavern slut get your ass over here” Sarah slutshot calls to bunnybun
Upon reaching her Sarah yells at bunnybun “get out of those stupid clothes and get me a drink and give me a private teasing session of ten edges and make it snappy” as she finishes yelling at bunnybun Sarah chucks her ten coins for the teasing session and one coin for the drink which she gulps down getting her a bit drunk.

Laughing and teasing bunnybun Sarah has another drink costing a coin which pushes her over the edge and makes her do something stupid.
Jokingly she calls to the tavern owner “ hey owner I’m bored put me in chains with that dumb bunny over there. I’m so bored I'm up for anything
laughing Sarah sits back down not knowing how the tavern owner will take her signing up to work in the tavern.

Coins left:38

Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:15 AM   #24
bondboyaaron

::: Drops broom and goes to the store room to get the chains ready just in case:::

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Old 09-03-2019, 12:16 PM   #25
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:
Coins:50

Getting annoyed that the other adventurers that help defeat bunny aren’t showing up decides to take some frustration out on someone

“Tavern slut get your ass over here” Sarah slutshot calls to bunnybun
Upon reaching her Sarah yells at bunnybun “get out of those stupid clothes and get me a drink and give me a private teasing session of ten edges and make it snappy” as she finishes yelling at bunnybun Sarah chucks her ten coins for the teasing session and one coin for the drink which she gulps down getting her a bit drunk.

Laughing and teasing bunnybun Sarah has another drink costing a coin which pushes her over the edge and makes her do something stupid.
Jokingly she calls to the tavern owner “ hey owner I’m bored put me in chains with that dumb bunny over there. I’m so bored I'm up for anything
laughing Sarah sits back down not knowing how the tavern owner will take her signing up to work in the tavern.

Coins left:38
The Innkeeper thinks about it for a moment, "Well, you seem to be a bit... ah what the heck, if you want to do some work, go right ahead ^u^
I don't know if we have any chains... Maybe there might be some-
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondboyaaron View Post
::: Drops broom and goes to the store room to get the chains ready just in case:::
Oh excellent! Why don't you help her get chained up? :3" he refers to bondboyaaron~
Old 09-03-2019, 12:26 PM   #26
Kiny sarah

Coins:38

Suddenly the realisation hits Sarah slut shot which sobers her up instantly. Sarah slowly backs away from bindboyaaron.
“Hey hold up I was just joking. I didn’t mean I wanted to be chained up like that disgusting bunny.” Sarah says pleading

Backed into a corner Sarah pleads with the tavern owner and bindboyaaron. “Hey I know how about instead I just give you all my clothes and we forget about what I just said”. Upon finishing her sentence Sarah slutshot removes all her clothes and tosses them to the tavern owner.
“ there now you can let me go right. Right” Sarah pleads waiting for their response

Old 09-03-2019, 12:37 PM   #27
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Ruby

Quote:

Suddenly the realisation hits Sarah slut shot which sobers her up instantly. Sarah slowly backs away from bindboyaaron.
“Hey hold up I was just joking. I didn’t mean I wanted to be chained up like that disgusting bunny.” Sarah says pleading

Backed into a corner Sarah pleads with the tavern owner and bindboyaaron. “Hey I know how about instead I just give you all my clothes and we forget about what I just said”. Upon finishing her sentence Sarah slutshot removes all her clothes and tosses them to the tavern owner.
“ there now you can let me go right. Right” Sarah pleads waiting for their response
The Innkeeper smiles. Your enthusiasm to start working was exactly what the Tavern needed .3. Underdressed folks tend to attract more customers, "Well... You can't just have us bring out some chains to not use them .u."
Seems like flawless logic~ ^^
Old 09-03-2019, 12:53 PM   #28
Kiny sarah

“ no that wasn’t what is supposed to happen. I didn’t strip to help service” Sarah slutshot whines.
As she see the chains she says “you don’t have to use the chains on me you have others. I’m sure disgusting bunny could use some more.”

Old 09-03-2019, 12:57 PM   #29
bondboyaaron

Quote:
The Innkeeper thinks about it for a moment, "Well, you seem to be a bit... ah what the heck, if you want to do some work, go right ahead ^u^
I don't know if we have any chains... Maybe there might be some-

Oh excellent! Why don't you help her get chained up? :3" he refers to bondboyaaron~
You are right we dont have much left for chains. Just this one magic one left. It attaches to your ankle and the other end to the wall next to the evil wizard bunny. Its just long enough to allow you to work in the tavern, but too short for you to go to the loo.

They are magic though. When you get someone other than you to give you permission to use the bathroom, the chain elongates until your done, and then snaps back to the original size bringing back to work.

What say you Innkeepper?

:::Menacingly and with much glee inching toward sarah with the ankle chain:::

Likes, Limits, PM Dares

Old 09-03-2019, 01:08 PM   #30
Kiny sarah

Sarah slutshot screams as she is chained to the wall next to bunny while trying to hide her modesty with her hands. “No please release me”

Looking down Sarah slutshot mumbles “ now I know how Maeselia the Invisible Hand felt in the dungeon”

Noticing bunny she looking at her Sarah snaps at him “ and you don’t forget what I did to you in the dungeon. Don’t forget I still have plenty of coins and I will repeat what happens back there to you”

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay, tavern