Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-14-2020, 02:10 AM   #256
Nelioka

1. Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes..! I find myself more of a closet kinky person, but yah i'll admit I do like the idea of some kinky pain I guess! (≧◡≦)

2. Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Umm I don't know if I actually would. I've had fantasies about it, but it's definitely really extreme so.

3. Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Personally my opinion on denial has always been its more of a punishment. So no I don't think i'd willingly do so.

4. Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Umm I am a closet exhibitionist. I would, but as for work it would depend on the sexy. I don't wanna lose my job! \(^ヮ^)/

5. Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
I think i'd be willing to do the miniskirt and no underwear. Adding the transparency of it is a little extreme. I think that part for me would really depend on the circumstances. If it's to crowded, and I don't have anyone with me to keep me safe. Then I don't know if I could.

6. Would you piss yourself in public?
umm..definitely one of the more embarrassing things to admit, but yes I do think it would be thrilling, and humiliating.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
As a form of humiliation yes I would. It's embarrassing to admit but yah..!(⌒_⌒

8. Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
I wouldn't do it if it was severely painful. I am pretty sensitive in both those areas, and I don't enjoy intense pain.

9. Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
I would, but only under 2 circumstances. The first being for someone I vibe with, or am very close to. I'd want it to be someone I can trust, and be more than a slave to. I tend to be more submissive to people that i'm attracted to on a personal/emotional level. The second being the only way i'd do it with a stranger. The dom/domme in question would need to be very strict, very demanding to forcefully bring out my submissive nature, as my personality itself is very submissive.

10. Would you drive naked?
Umm...yah I think the exhibitionist in me would enjoy this. I'd probably not do it in rush hour traffic, but i'd be willing to try it.

11. Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Again yes..I think the exhibitionist in me would find this very thrilling. For me the more embarrassing/risky a situation is the more well horny I get. So it would probably include a place where nudity isn't allowed. However I would need someone to give me a push to actually do it. Depending on how risky it is!

12. Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Without my consent? No. I am an exhibitionist, but I've always kept my kinky side to myself. Outside of sites like KinkTalk and GetDare I haven't really opened up about it. So although the premise seems thrilling. I'm not sure i'd actually be willing to do this.

13. Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
I've always wanted to try streaming, but I've never thought of doing kinky streaming really. I prefer when it comes to doing kinky things. It be on a more personal level if others are involved. I think if maybe I had a channel where I did it for a close group of subscribers or something I might do it. (*/▽\*)

14. Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes I enjoy receiving humiliation. It's one of my bigger kinks I don't talk about much. I'd definitely accept body writing. Words can be very degrading. As for shaving the really only thing I have to shave is my head. I love my hair I do my best to keep it pretty so for me its no on that. I do however respond well to most forms of humiliation...!

15. Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Simply put yes I would, but what I'm told to wear would depend on the time of day and where. Like I wouldn't go outside walking out in the open naked. I live in a big Canadian city so that wouldn't fly, plus I have anxiety so.

16. Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Actually yes I would...! I do enjoy chance games like this where the outcome is uncertain. As the game itself is like a risk itself. It adds extra thrill to what you are already doing!

17. Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
I think this one would be a lot like my wear anything someone asks response. It would depend on the time of day and area. I get nervous easily so having someone to encourage me would definitely help! (o^▽^o)

18. Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yes. I'm not particularly like really into anal, but i'm also not against it. So I would allow it, but probably not to much.

19. Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
No I don't think so. Having sex with random people sure its a fantasy of mine, but it's not something i'm sure i'd be comfortable actually doing. Also like i've never considered myself being a stripper so.

20. Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Umm it depends on the scenario really, but no I don't think so. Yeah they are strangers, but I also like to be safe. So it would need to be people I know will keep me that way.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 08:13 AM   #257
norwegian_babygirl

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
i would, i have been tied up and i have been spanked but not both together i think.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
i would if it is my boyfriend who will do as he please

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
i could try it out if i had the chastity device, never tried before but sounds interesting

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
depends on how sexy, but i could go shopping in a bit sexy clothes but not work since i work with kids.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
i would not, i could go without panties but not bend down frequently

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
i would not

i would not

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
i could try at least

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
i would for my boyfriend but not for anyone else.

10 Would you drive naked?
i would not

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
i would not

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
i would not

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
i would not

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
i would accept stuff like body writing

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
it depends, i would in whatever i get told except naked and underwear

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
i would not

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
i would not

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
i would, i have had a small buttplug but i havent done more yet

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
i would not

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
i would not

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet[/B]

BDSM test result

My monthly Onlyfans

My free Onlyfans

LIKES,DISLIKES AND LIMITS:

TOYS I OWN:

feel free to add me on kik: norwegian_babygirl99
norwegian_babygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 05:36 PM   #258
dread_

Yes, if it's someone I trust that way.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

Yes, again, as long as someone I trust is involved.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

Sounds interesting, but probably not.

I'm a girl so cross dressing in sexy clothes isn't totally a thing haha

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

Yes I would, as long as it's far enough from home and I won't get arrested haha

Maybe

It's not my favorite but maybe.

No thanks.

Yes, with someone I trust completely.

Already have, many times! Usually not totally naked.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

Maybe not fully naked.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?

Oh I've definitely done that!

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

Hmm... I don't know. Maybe.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

I love shaving as a punishment/humiliation thing. Body writing... Maybe idk. Not that into it personally.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

Not totally naked.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

No. That just sounds annoying to do and is a waste of clothes.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

Probably not.

Yeah sure.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

Hmmm. Depends on context. Maybe.

Yes
dread_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 08:24 PM   #259
Hambone

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Sure With someone I know

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? If at least someone I knew could be there for safety.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? no

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Maybe

6 Would you piss yourself in public. no

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Nope

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. not a week

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) semi public yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? they already are

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yep

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Maybe

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? depends on what time it was or is

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. sure might be fun

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? only if it is legal

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? As long as it was safe, Limit I'll let you know when.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Hell yes Hopefully They like pegging.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? pussy yes
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 04:01 AM   #260
Thotslut

Have done that many times and i loveit
I once let two guys put me in a pillory at a kink party and let them use my pussy as they please.
No, i would go crazy within 24 hours.
Not really sure what that would be for me. I have worn a suit when going out, does that count?
I like a little risky public play, but that seems too ridiculous for me.
No
No
8 Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Not clit, but go ahead and spank my tits
Not really, i would probably get bored or feel to restricted. might do it for a weekend.
I have ridden my bicycle naked does that count.
I have been known to go streaking after one too many tequila shots
No
No
Yes please. bodywriting, facials, spitting, verbal humiliation, all of it.
No
No

Maybe in the right setting, like a festival or something
The limit is whatever my butthole says is the limit. Ive never had anything bigger than an average penis inserted into me.
Maybe
Been there done that.

Likes: Anal, deepthroat, semi-public/risky, bondage/handcuffs, humiliation, bodywriting, wax play, Name calling,

dislikes: Nipple clamps, ice play, bruising, tease and denial, icy hot.

Limits: scat, piss, life ruining,

Feel free to send me dares, but be warned you might get one in return
Thotslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 04:19 AM   #261
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

yes if it is for a dare
only if what is allowed and what is not allowed has been discussed
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?no

no
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
done this with underwear on, I wouldn't do without it
yes
yes
cock ok balls not too much
no
maybe11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
no
only no face
no
body writing yes shaving maybe
depends on the circumstancesbut certainly only after dark

no
no as a man, everyone still sees everything
no
no

no
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 10:25 AM   #262
optic999000

Yes

Yes

Yes

Only if it's under normal clothes

5 Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Maybe yes

If I have a way to hide it, yes

Yes for golden shower but no for drinking

8 Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week?
Yes

Not fully naked

If i can hide yes

Yes, if there's not my face

No for all to see

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving?
Yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told?
Almost whatever

No unless i'm forced to

No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus?
Yes if it's not too big

Maybe yes

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Maybe yes
optic999000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 12:32 PM   #263
jehoftm

Yeah absolutely! Definitely something I would like

Even MORE yes, this isn't just something I would like this is something I actively fantasise about...

If such a thing existed for clits and pussies that wasn't a chastity belt, maybe. I dunno though, only if it was safe

Gender roles are fake, clothes don't have gender, I really couldn't give a shit what section of the store my clothes come from. I do light drag sometimes

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
If there was no safety issue with suddenly being seen to be a man with a pussy, yes I would

No, absolutely not

Again, absolutely not.

I dislike the gendering in this question. I'm a man, I have a clit and a pussy. But yes, I love pussy torture and clit torture

Yeah I think I would, if I wasn't in a monogamous marriage already of course. I'd have to trust the person well and we'd have to agree terms before hand, but I think I'd enjoy this for a short period like a week

I'd drive bottomless, I wouldn't drive without a shirt on. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm much more comfortable being naked from the waist down than up

In a 'hidden' public place I'd probably find this quite thrilling. Not a fully public place though

Some of them. I only really take pussy pics anyway, and I'm happy to share those. I post them on my bdsmlr sometimes

Hmmm, again I would bottomless but not topless, and without face

Body writing can be good fun, but it doesn't do much for me honestly. Plus, I'd always have to wash it off pretty much immediately which defeats the point

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No probably not. Selecting from the clothes I have - yes.

I honestly don't understand this. Do you just.... start chopping away at your clothes on the street??

I think this would be amusing, but no I would not

I really want to do anal, but I can't at the moment.

If I was remotely talented at stripping and at all confident, yeah sure

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Under certain circumstances. Anon is a massive fantasy of mine, particularly the idea of being blindfolded and simply there to be used and to service others. But in reality, doing that safely is very difficult, so I would need some kind of vetting to be done by someone I trust, like a trusted Dominant
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 12:48 PM   #264
ShyDutchie

Yup, where do I sign up?

Yup.

Definitely.

No, Not into cross dressing.

5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Ehh.. as long as it's in a town where I know nobody.

See the above. Also, would prefer it if it was ordered by a Master that was close by. Just watching me be uncomfortable..

Yes, it's a bit of a fantasy to be trained as a urinal.

Yes, cock please. Just thinking about my balls being tortured hurts.

Yes, within limits.

If ordered by a Master, yes.

If ordered by a Master, yes. And maybe? I'm not sure.

They already are, but without face.

Right now, no. If I were with a Master and getting degraded by him? I guess.

As long as it isn't very visible when I'm not naked. Yes.

And ruin a decent pair of clothes like that? Nah.

Sounds kinda cool? In a place where I don't know anyone except the person painting and ordering me to do it, maybe.

"anything" no. If they're safe to be shoved up my behind, sure.

No.

If the anons are vetted by a trusted dom, yes.
Curious: Online exposure, Messy diapers, laxatives.

Limits: Scat, things involving friends/family, CBT, anything illegal, cross-dressing,

Toys: Lovense Hush/edge, plugs, dildo, gag, wrist/ankle cuffs, chastity cage, diapers, deep freeze, collar, pup hood, tail, paddle, nippleclamps
ShyDutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 12:49 PM   #265
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? I would, absolutely. If I was tied up in that way, I would accept that my spanking/whipping limits no longer existed.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes. If I was tied up naked, I would be willing to be at the mercy of my captors.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Only to a single person or someone I was instructed by that person to obey.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Underclothes, only. Or if I was somewhere far away, on another continent or something. Maybe on vacation. OK, I would on vacation.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. I would not intentionally force people to see me naked.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No to this one.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I would generally say no. If a single person asked me, I would not refuse.

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Yes, I would. It would be close, between the two for being punished. My cock would be soundly whipped with leather and charging cords, but the all blows, slaps, punches and kicks, would be felt for longer. I’ll go with more on the balls.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. To a single person, yes. I would do anything, be her house slave, her body slave, her pleasure slave and her toy.

10 Would you drive naked? I wouldn’t want to make someone see me naked. But I would risk bottomless, exposed.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Again, I would tempt fate, but not want to be outright forcing others to see me. Getting almost caught. That’s exciting.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? That is not my immediate cup of tea, but I would try it.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? If it was pretty wilderness, yes.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. No

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? If it was Mardi Gras or somewhere it wouldn’t stand out quite so much, I would do this.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? I would allow almost anything my ass would take. I have taken small plugs up to fairly large glass dildos and strap-one.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? In a fantasy world, sure. If m’lady told me too.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? If m’lady told me to, I would try to please her.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 05:49 PM   #266
SissyClaireCA
getDare Sweetheart

Default Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post

Yes. i have been tied, spanked, flogged and will willingly submit!

Yes i'm a submissive sissy slut afterall

This one is more tricky. My wife would wonder why i was locked - so probably no

I love the ideafantasy but again no

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no ,underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
No - not really my thing

Only if forced to as part of humiliation or blackmail

Maybe

No - i hate CBT

Yes - but only in person.

No - I don't do anything illegal

I would and have, but only where i'm not likely to be caught

Yes. Just search for sissyclaireca

i have in the past - not so much now. I'd have to be forced

Maybe. So long as it didn't out me to my family

This one's a hot button for me - I would but not unless forced

Sure - sounds like fun but ruins your clothes

Yes

Yes - nothing that could cause lasting damage

Really - doesn't everyone here say YES

Yes and i've done both

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
Apparently I can't post this as my answer is less than 16 characters???

kik : sissyclaireca

Likes: Spanking, lingerie, cross dressing, anal play, humiliation, exposure

Dislikes: CBT, nipple torture

Limits Scat, blood, illegal, family, financial

SissyClaireCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 06:33 AM   #267
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Probably yes if I trust the person

2. Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Again If I really trust a person I would probably let them do it. It sounds very hot as a fantasy but I'm not sure if I would really go through with it

3. Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yes, chastity is a huge kink of mine but only if I can still keep a sealed spare key for emergencies

4. Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
No, social suicide is one of my big limits

5. Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Yes probably as a punishment for an in real life master. Would be embarassing but it wouldn't be too bad

6. Would you piss yourself in public?
In a very secluded space I would probably do it

Yes, I would at least try it out. So far I havn't done anything like this with another person so I don't know if I would like it

8. Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Yes, but only soft-medium CBT which doesn't come with any permanent health risks. I would punish both about the same.

9. Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes, under the stipulation that noone will every know of it and that I trust the person. It is a big fantasy of mine so I would like to try out how it is in reality

10. Would you drive naked?
No, I don't think it would be interesting for me

11. Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No, I probably would not do it because I don't want to force my kink on other people and it would probably not very arousing but just scary for me

12. Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Only non-identifying ones. About those I wouldn't really care being posted

13. Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes, I have done it already on chaturbate.

14. Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yes I enjoy humiliation to an extent. I would need aftercare though so that the humiliation doesn't affect me as a person.

15. Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Only in very secluded places.

16. Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
No

17. Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
It would depend on the time of day and area. In secluded places maybe...

18. Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yes, most things (as long as they fit). Only things I wouldn't allow are ones which could endanger my health.

19. Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
No probably not. I don't have enough self confidence for that one

20. Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Maybe in a glory hole setting but there would have to be a way to make sure that the strangers don't carry UTIs

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 08:23 PM   #268
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?== spanked

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?==== yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?==== yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?== yes

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.=== yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public.=== yes

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?=== yes

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?==no

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.==yes

10 Would you drive naked?== yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)==yes

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?ys

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?=yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?=yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?=yes

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.== ye

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?s== yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?=ye but nothingsharp

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?== yes
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:45 PM   #269
Sluttyslave418571

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? As long as there was a guarantee they wouldn't take pics

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Again, as long as there are no pics or vids.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No. Chastity is a limit.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? If allowed to

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Absolutely

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Absolutely

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Have done it and yes

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? No

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes. Would love to be used by handsome guys as a common whore for a week.

10 Would you drive naked?Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Have done it and in a place not allowed(am an exhibitionist)

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?No

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?Yes. And anything.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Absolutely

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.If legal

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?Yes

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Yes. The limit would be based upon physicsl size of the object.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?Absolutely. That's the best part.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?Yes as long as there are no pics
Limits, Likes, PM Dares, and Toys
Sluttyslave418571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 04:25 PM   #270
AnotherGinger

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? Yes

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No, I'm not comfortable enough with my body to do it, but would never go to work like that.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Yes

6 Would you piss yourself in public. No

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Yes

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? Balls

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes. Forced nudity, sexual denial, slavery rules, punishments, and service would be wonderful.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Yes if no chance of being seen.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Yes

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes. Body writing, shaving, hidden sex toys (gag, plug, etc.), semen in mouth, and those sort of things.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? No, because I reserve the right to say no.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Yes

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? No

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? No. I would veto sharp objects, objects >2" in diameter, and chemically toxic objects.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes

kik: ginger_whore

Likes: denial/orgasm control, humiliation, cbt, bondage, pain, toilet control, hidden public, breathplay, stress positions
Dislikes: risky public, corner time, body writing, line writing
Soft Limits: Piss drinking, extreme public
Hard Limits: permanent, family, scat, anything that'd get me arrested, wetting, mess
AnotherGinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public