Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-16-2018, 06:45 AM   #1
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Default One of those custom dares thread

There are/ were a few threads giving out custom dares on here and I decided to do one myself. However I am trying to only give out dares (exception: picking Pm dares out of a list) when I at least like the dare myself (from a creative point of view). Thus I can not promise to give them out fast or anything, especially if way too many people ask for one. It can take a day, a week or maybe even a month (or longer) if my brain can´t come up with anything I like.
That being said: What do you have to lose? You will need to do nothing but posting here if you want a dare. Below in the TL;DR version is a list of things I want to know.
Once done you should write me a report or explain why you could not do the dare. (I can understand most reasons but I want to learn for future dares.)

As a straight person I certainly enjoy giving out dares to females more than to males, but it would be unfair to only allow females. Thus I will only accept 7 open requests in total at any time where three of those requests are reserved for females. The rest can be claimed by anybody.

TL;DR:
-custom dares here available. Only 7 open requests at any time. 3 of those requests are reserved for females. I will tell you when new requests are open. Your request will be ignored if you break this rule. Trans people will be put into their assigned gender category unless they have fully switched their gender (are they even trans anymore in that case?)

-no clue how long it will take me to create the dare; so do not join and expect one immediately

-PLEASE write a report afterwards or tell me why you couldn´t do the dare

-things your post (or signature) should mention: Sex, Likes, dislikes, limits and toys (if you have no toys, that´s fine but say so). Do you want some special kink or item included?
How hard should it be on a scale from 1 to 10?

Last edited by herpderp42; 09-16-2018 at 07:35 AM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to herpderp42 for this post:
Old 09-16-2018, 06:49 AM   #2
Angel12345

I’m a male.
My likes and stuff are in sig. I do not own any toys, only household stuff
I’ll choose 10

Likes: humiliation, duct tape, bondage, abused, degraded, online playing, newspapers, femdom, crossdressing, mostly anything that is not a limit

Limits: showing face without trust, blood, family and cbt

Toys: latex maid dress, high thigh heels, leather skirt and leggings, household stuff, leather mask with gag and blindfold, cuffs, dildo, open mouth gag, dildo gag, inflatable plug, vibrator, duct tape, paper bags

KIK: juansw_12345
Angel12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 07:06 AM   #3
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hiya. ^_^

I'm a trans female. There's still space, so feel free to put me in whatever slot you want.

Likes and Limits

Pretty much no toys aside from what can be found around the house.

I've been looking for something that'll really humiliate me, for a while, so something like that would be lovely. <3

As for difficulty, I'm pretty jaded in terms of humiliation, but the last person I said a high number to gave me something so intense I couldn't do it for clean up/health reasons. So I'm gonna be conservative and say 6. I know it's a tricky like to cater for, because it can be so individual, so if you can't think of anything, no worries at all! ^_^ And I have all the time in the world to wait.

Oh, and I pretty much always write reports, sometimes to the point of being annoying, so don't worry about that.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 07:11 AM   #4
Parrot

Hey I’d love a dare, I’m Male and likes, limits and dislikes are in sig. Don’t have any toys, and would like a difficulty of around 4-5? Try your best and if you can’t that’s fine, thanks
Dare Calender ^^^
Likes-armpits, feet, sweat and musk, piss, twinks and jocks, sportswear, locker rooms, scallies, socks, underwear (used), light bondage, diapers, spit, rough sex
Limits- permanent, pain, family, public, scat, face, blood, illegal
Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 07:17 AM   #5
Amayelle

Hey!!! I’m 18 years old male, everything is in the signature. For special interest, everything into forced feminization, extreme, even permanent. I chose 10/10 for difficulty. Thank you very much!

Likes: Forced feminization, extreme, permanent, tanline, semi-public, hypnosis, chastity, wedgies, nail polish, dares,.

Dislikes: messy, enema, toilet dares.

Clothing: High heel boots, Ballet heels, stocking, garter belt, skinny jeans, micro skirt, micro short, chastity belt, panties, thong, g string, leotard, swimsuit, bikini, corset, shapewear, blouse, crop top, bra, collar.

Toys: hitachi wand, dildo, butt plug, vibrator, urethra plug, cockting, handcuff, rope
Amayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2018, 07:52 AM   #6
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Hiya. ^_^

I'm a trans female. There's still space, so feel free to put me in whatever slot you want.
I changed the rule to sex instead of gender. Thank you for your input regarding the rule. Just that everybody knows. Thus only three requests for females remain.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:41 PM   #7
submissive_s

I'm interested. Information is in my signature. I'm not sure what to say for intensity as that can be relative so I'll go with 5. My favorite type of dare is one that incorporates several of my kinks into one dare.

Thanks for being willing to create dares.

About me

PM Dares (Updated)

Likes & Limits
Toys & Things

If you give me a dare that violates my limits, I will not complete it.
submissive_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:10 AM   #8
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Short udate: Two dares have been sent. I am still accepting two requests from females right now but the males will have to wait until I have sent one to each of the guys out of fairness. My brain always picks a favourite pretty fast and if I get new requests whenever one is sent a few unlucky would have to wait too long.
So I will tell you when all requests are fulfilled and 4 new positions are free.
Old 09-21-2018, 03:06 PM   #9
Epicflail

I am also interested I’m female.
Likes and limits are in sig. I have no toys though.
As far as difficulty is concerned I think I’ll try push myself and say 8.
If you can a focus on humiliation and light pain would be good. (I’m not sure how much I can take pain wise but I’ll try my best with what ever you give me)
Thanks for doing this

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM Dares

Every time I receive a PM I have to edge

Have you found a spelling mistake? PM me with a punishment!

I rarely check my kik but if you want to:
Kik: Epic_Flail_
Epicflail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 02:35 AM   #10
FrenziedHazel

Red face

I can't believe I'm posting this.

I'm kind of new to this stuff, and my limits are probably pretty low but I'm going to risk it!

I'm female (in case it matters, I'm trans, not cis).

Likes and dislikes? Well, I've really got off on two things recently:
  • The first was the challenge thread to expose yourself, sit on your hands, and type mercy - I kind of hated (and maybe sort of liked a tiny bit) feeling exposed and controlled and frustrated.
  • The second was onesubmissiveact, where I found myself having to upload photos of my tits, and not knowing for sure what would happen with them. I think maybe I like (or hate...) the idea of being at somebody elses mercy.

All my toys (clamps, rope, ballgag, cuffs, etc) are at another house at the moment, so I've mostly just got normal household stuff here.

How hard?

Uhh. I dunno. I wanna say, like 2, but I should push myself perhaps, so maybe 5?

Reading back, I understand that slots are limited, and I'm okay if you want to pass on to another person!
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 06:29 PM   #11
tappats

Hey
My likes and everything are in my signature. Maybe it would be a good time to add the toys there too.. but in short: more or less everything small: female clothing, diapers, plugs, cuffs, .... And what I don't have I would buy except maybe really bit things like a cross or similar

Detailed likes and limits

KIK: tappats
tappats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 04:44 PM   #12
Aimy24

Sex, Likes, dislikes, limits and toys (if you have no toys, that´s fine but say so). Do you want some special kink or item included?
How hard should it be on a scale from 1 to 10?

likes: Bladder control, submissive, denial, edging, cumming, peeing and pooping panties, pee, reports, light anal. high heel punishments, anal plugs, short dares, blood (self harm shit like that), make up, destroying things,

dislikes:heavy anal hidden public,pictures, corner time, long dares, denial, any of my likes but over time

toys: a toy cigar i use as a dildo

theme: 10 tasks if i fail i must destroy favourite shoes.
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk